Dr. Karen Nater, MD

Neurology | Female

Dr. Karen Nater, MD
Dr. Karen Nater, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Weston, FL. Dr. Nater is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Florida.

Dr. Nater's Experience

See how Dr. Nater's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nater

Dr. Nater accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Nater has admitting privileges.

Dr. Nater's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nater to family and friends
    1.5
    Dr. Nater's Performance
      FAIR
    in Miramar, FL |
    This doctor is terrible and should lose her license. She is so rude and just doesn't care. My previous neurologist left CC this is why I went to her. She spoke badly about my previous doctor, which is so unprofessional. I would not even take my dogs to be seen my her. I suggest for her to get a new profession and if CC doesn't want to lose any more patients. They should get raid of her. Not all patients go to only get pain medicine. They actually have severe migraines. THE WORST!!!!!!
    in Fl |
    Too busy to listen and she was a doomsayer. Shame CC has become a poor training ground for out of country doctors getting their USA experience!
    Naples, FL |
    Dr Nater-Pinero seemed to have little concern for my issue. She seemed irritated & bothered to put in any effort. I drove an hour & a half because CC was supposed to be top notch. She's a weight to be dropped & her cases reviewed. She doesn't make her patients feel welcome, she doesn't call with test results, makes the patient jump through hoops & beg info from staff because she is above being bothered to explain anything.
    in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    She spent 6 minutes with me only to say my scan looked good and there was nothing she could do as all neurologists have the same training. It turned out I had a lumbar Dural tear which caused a CSF leak. She didn't want to pursue any testing. I'm still leaking trying to find someone that can treat it. But at least I know what it is.
    in Pompano Beach, FL |
    After being a patient of the University of Miami for 20+ years, it was refreshing to have a new physician. My doctor moved out of the area, and I was left with no choice but to find a new physician. Everyone from the valet to the appointment desk was friendly and very accommodating. I also made arrangements to have new MRI scans completed. The Cleveland Clinic Hospital was fantastic!! I am thankful that the entire process was ease free!! If you have MS, it's never an easy transition!
    in Pompano Beach, FL |
    I saw her because my dr was not available to review my MRI.She was very rude,did not take to time to look at all of my MRI, she only viewed about 3 images out of 119. When I asked what was causing the pain,her response wassometimes you just have to treat the symptoms, do you wear tight pants She prescribed a medication that conflicts with the other 2 meds I am on, and has a warning not to take if you have a heart condition...which I have prolaps in 3 of my valves and tachycardia.
    in Miami, FL |
    She is a HORRIBLE doctor!! Do not waste your time or money with this woman!!
    Have you seen Dr. Karen Nater, MD?
    Are you Dr. Nater?

Dr. Nater's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Bell's Palsy
    • Brachial Plexus Palsy
    • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
    • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
    • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
    • Stroke
    • Thrombosis

Dr. Nater does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nater and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology

Dr. Nater does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Nater and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.