Dr. Karen Myren, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Edmonds Family Medicine 7315 212th St SW Ste 101 Edmonds, WA 98026 Get Directions
Dr. Karen Myren, MD
Dr. Karen Myren, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Edmonds, WA. She is 35 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Myren is affiliated with Providence Regional Medical Center Everett and Cascade Valley Hospital.

Dr. Myren's Experience

See how Dr. Myren's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Myren

Dr. Myren accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Myren is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Myren has admitting privileges.

Dr. Myren's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Myren to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Myren's Performance
in Loveland, CO |
Dr. Karen Myren was my doctor when she was in Colorado and she was absolutely amazing. She gave me an amazing birthing experience that aloud me to have a successful v-back. I decided to look her up when I got pregnant and found she unfortunately moved out of state, bummer.
in Arlington, WA |
Had an infection of some sort. Not happy w/how she sat w/her head in computer the whole time searching for what it could be. She told me I knew more about the condition and diagnosis than she did. Was not comfortable w/her. She was not my regular doc,just walked in to ask questions on what could be wrong and nurse thought I should see doc right then so I waited and she was all that was available at that time. Soon as regular doc was available I went to him and glad I did as he knew all about it.
in Arlington, WA |
I told her I had a UTI and over a period of several days left three urine samples. None were ever tested and I ended up at the ER on IV antibiotics. Most recently I told her I thought my diabetes was out of control, I felt lethargic, blurry visions and glucose numbers all over the board despite eating properly. She never tested my blood, or even looked at me just instructed me to make an appointment for 3 months for a recheck. I ended up in the ER 4 days later in a near diabetic coma.
in Arlington, Wa |
I really like her, waiting time is a bit long, busy woman i presume. but she is sweet and personable. She seems to care about her patients and their health. (: she helped me deliver my daughter on January 7th (:
I want to stay with her but unfortunately she just does not spend anytime with me or my son as patients. We are rushed through well baby checks and same when I was pregnant. Some of that I feel has to do with the pressure of appointments schedule every 10 minutes and back and forth trips to the hospital for Laboring mamas. I do like Dr. Myren but I feel like a number. Also not a huge deal but the office seems quite a bit outdated and could benefit from some new technology and equipment.
Have you seen Dr. Karen Myren, MD?
Are you Dr. Myren?

Compare Dr. Myren

Dr. Myren's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Dr. Myren has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Myren's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Myren does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Myren and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Mn Med Sch

Graduated in 2009

Dr. Myren does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Myren and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Myren does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Myren and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.