Dr. Karen Mullins, DO

Dr. Karen Mullins, DO

Neurology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Karen Mullins, DO is a neurology specialist in Knoxville, TN and has been practicing for 24 years. She graduated from Michigan State University / College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1994 and specializes in neurology.

2200 Sutherland Ave

Knoxville, TN 37919

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee

Learn about Dr. Mullins

See how frequently Dr. Mullins performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Tremor
Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Headache

Dr. Mullins's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Neurology & Psychiatry*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Michigan State University / College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1994

Dr. Mullins has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mullins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mullins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mullins' Reviews

2.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mullins to family and friends

Dr. Mullins' Performance

GOOD

If I could rate Dr. Mullins a zero, I would do so. Dr. Mullins entered the exam room angry, frustrated and upset about one thing or another during my visits. I have a memory impairment, and yet she grilled me on the name of a neurologist I saw several years ago. When I jokingly said, "I have...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
A day after being discharged from ER for neurological problems, I was denied an appointment period. Was told by her nurse, Haley, that Karen Mullins no longer wanted to treat me after a 2 year doctor - patient relationship! Absolutely no explanation!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I had migraines since I was a teenager. It disrupted my learning and life. I couldn't find a doctor who would listen and give me the treatment I wanted. I talked to my friend Harold about a good doctor. He sent me to Dr. Mullins' office. She gave me botox, and now I am practically headache free. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I love Dr. Mullins. She always welcomes me with a smile and hand shake. She listens to me and explains everything in a clear manner. I have sent my son there, because he has a bad tremor. She helped him, and he's doing much better. Hoping to see if she can take in my neighbor's dad who has...more
Are you Dr. Mullins?