Dr. Karen Klugo, MD

Dr. Karen Klugo, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Karen Klugo, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. She graduated from Ohio State University / College of Medicine and specializes in ophthalmology, anterior segment ophthalmology, and more.

5240 E Galbraith Rd Ste B

Cincinnati, OH 45236

• CareSource
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Klugo

See how frequently Dr. Klugo performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Glaucoma
Cataract
high
Eye Infections

Dr. Klugo's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology
  • Anterior Segment Ophthalmology
  • Cataract Surgery

• Ophthalmology
    Accredited by: American Board of Ophthalmology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Ohio State University / College of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Klugo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Klugo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Klugo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Klugo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Klugo to family and friends
based on 34 total reviews (25 with comments)

Dr. Klugo's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

I have been going to Dr. Karen Klugo for many years! She is very thorough and gentle in examining my eyes, and I have a high level of trust in her decision-making. The wait time for a scheduled office visit seems quite appropriate, given the numbers of people being seen.
The fact that my husband and I have been patients of Dr. Klugo's for years demonstrates our confidence in her skills and our satisfaction with her care of us. She is always very thorough and explains things so that we understand any issues and concerns. She is friendly and professional. We...more
I have been using Dr. Klugo for all eye care, for many years and would never consider going elsewhere. In addition to aiding me with my eye health, she was also instrumental in diagosing a serious medical issue with my daughter - for which I will always be grateful!
Dr. Klugo is a caring and personable physician. I have been a patient Dr. K since she started her practice. She always listens to my concerns. She takes the time to explain procedures and doesn't mind questions. Either she or a nurse from her office will respond to urgent situations in a timely...more
Dr. Klugo and her entire office staff are intelligent, kind and efficient. They treat patients with the utmost respect and caring. Dr. Klugo always goes the extra mile to when it comes to patient care. It's a pleasure to be her patient.

Are you Dr. Klugo?