Dr. Karen Klugo, MD

Dr. Karen Klugo, MD

Ophthalmology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Karen Klugo, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. She graduated from Ohio State University / College Of Medicine and specializes in ophthalmology, anterior segment ophthalmology, and more.

5240 E Galbraith Rd Ste B

Cincinnati, OH 45236

• CareSource
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Klugo

See how frequently Dr. Klugo performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Glaucoma
Cataract
high
Eye Infections

Dr. Klugo's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology
  • Anterior Segment Ophthalmology
  • Cataract Surgery

• Ophthalmology
    Accredited by: American Board of Ophthalmology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Ohio State University / College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Klugo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Klugo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Klugo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Klugo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Klugo to family and friends

Dr. Klugo's Performance

Dr. Klugo was extremely professional, very thorough, and patiently explained all the important aspects of my examination. I feel I can really trust her as a physician. I would recommend her highly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Professional and personal interest in each patient. Dr kluge did not rush appt and answered each question I had. My appts both before and after cataract surgery was o. Time. Before each cataract surgery a schedule of eye drops and surgery times was exact. I highly recommend dr. Kluge.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been going to Dr. Karen Klugo for many years! She is very thorough and gentle in examining my eyes, and I have a high level of trust in her decision-making. The wait time for a scheduled office visit seems quite appropriate, given the numbers of people being seen.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
The fact that my husband and I have been patients of Dr. Klugo's for years demonstrates our confidence in her skills and our satisfaction with her care of us. She is always very thorough and explains things so that we understand any issues and concerns. She is friendly and professional. We...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have been using Dr. Klugo for all eye care, for many years and would never consider going elsewhere. In addition to aiding me with my eye health, she was also instrumental in diagosing a serious medical issue with my daughter - for which I will always be grateful!
Are you Dr. Klugo?