Dr. Karen Kennedy, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology •  Female • Age 50

43 Reviews
Dr. Kennedy

Karen E. Kennedy, M.d., P.A.

1118 Gulf Breeze Pkwy Ste 201 Gulf Breeze, FL 32561

Dr. Karen Kennedy, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Gulf Breeze, FL and has been practicing for 23 years. She graduated from Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 1996 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital Gynecologic Surgery Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Practices at highly recommended hospital Patients recommend this hospital to family and friends. See hospitals

Dr. Kennedy accepts

Dr. Kennedy accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Kennedy's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Chlamydia Infections
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Hepatitis B Virus Screening
  • Hepatitis C Virus Screening
  • Hepatitis Screening
  • HIV Screening
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Incontinence Sling Procedure
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening

37.2093023255814%

Dr. Kennedy?
Dr. Kennedy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Karen Kennedy, MD
Worst experience ever!!! Dr. Kennedy has ZERO compassion...I waited over 45 minutes on the table for dr Kennedy to come in for my appointment...(Note I was a new patient and prior to my appointment I had filled out multiple questionnaires about why I made an appointment) she had no idea why I was there she said she was running behind when she entered the exam room ...so she asked me why I was there so I told her briefly my concerns... Dr. Kennedy had no interest in anything I said she didn’t even listen to me at all!!! She seemed completely distracted kept rolling her eyes and didn’t seem to have any knowledge period!!! I left there in TEARS as I patiently waited several weeks for that appointment hoping to get answers and reassurance about my health...I GOT NOTHING but 5 MINUTES OF PURE EMBARRASSMENT AS I ADDRESSED VERY PRIVATE ISSUES with a doctor that couldn’t have cared any less... I’m completely disgusted and would NOT recommend Dr.Kennedy for ANY care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Kennedy, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Kennedy for the past 6 years. When I first started seeing her she was very attentive and compassionate, as time has gone on that has all but disappeared. The last time I saw her I was complaining of sharp pain and her response was "are you eating well? Exercising? Drinking water? Low sugar/carbs?". I understand that eating well and exercising is important and can affect vaginal health, but if I'm concerned that my IUD has dislodged I'm going to assume that drinking water is not going to fix it and I would appreciate my concerns to be addressed. It has been like this every time I have gone in now and I have all but given up trying to address issues I have and only go in for my annuals. Now I don't even get the option of seeing her I am always referred to her ARNP, even when I have expressed concerns I would like to speak with the doctor about. The office runs behind quite often but they are friendly and kind. It just isn't worth it anymore.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Kennedy, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Kennedy. I have been a patient of hers for 10-15 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Kennedy, MD?
I WALKED OUT - Was made to come in 30 minutes before my scheduled time, when my time to be seen came and I asked how long of a wait I'd have (since the lobby was full), I was told that the Dr. had 2 patients in rooms and a bunch of charts to update, so I'd have to wait a minimum of 45 minutes! Sorry Dr. Kennedy, our time is just as valuable as yours. I should have listened to the reviews, but since referred I thought the reviews were wrong. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO, make this your doc
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Kennedy, MD?
Dr. Kennedy was very professional and friendly. This was my first visit on 3/26/19 and I found her staff extremely friendly, the office very assessable and Dr. Kennedy very thorough and knowledgeable. I will return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Kennedy, MD?
I had my first appointment today with Dr. Kennedy. The office staff was very friendly and organized. I knew I made the right choice when a woman in the waiting area told me about her success with Dr. Kennedy. Dr. Kennedy was very thorough and pleasant. She spent a good amount of time going over my issues and formulated a plan to help me feel better. I’m am really looking forward to working with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Kennedy, MD?
If you are looking for a doctor who is warm and friendly...who will listen to you and offer understanding, this is NOT the doctor for you. She acted like she knew me better than I know myself. She also acted as if she knew what was right for me, when she had no clue about who I am and what I need--and she never took the time to find out. In my opinion, she is very scientific, offering no compassion. She would rather be "right", than be human. Note: Her staff is wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Kennedy, MD?
Dr Kennedy has been my Gyn for 16 years. She had taken such good care of me in all phases of my womanhood. I had a hysterectomy 6 weeks ago and all questions were explained before and after my surgery. The staff have always been very attentive and caring whether in person or over the phone. I highly recommend Dr Kennedy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Kennedy, MD?
I love Dropbox. Kennedy she goes the extra mile to make sure that all of your concerns and questions are answered. She is the best Gynecologist that I have ever met with and her beside manner is spectacular.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Kennedy, MD?
Excellent Doctor! First time going to her, will be my obgyn from here on out!! Great staff, caring, knowledgeable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Kennedy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kennedy?

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

University Of Fl College Of Med
1996
Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kennedy treats patients.

74% Patient experience rating, 5% higher than the national average

• Gynecologic Surgery Excellence Award™ (2018, 2017)
  • Labor and Delivery Excellence Award™ (2017)
  • Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ (2017)