Dr. Karen Harkaway, MD

The Harkaway Center for Dermatology and Aesthetics

8001 Route 130

Delran, NJ 08075

• Amerihealth
  • Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Keystone Health Plan East
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Harkaway

Patient Testimonials

wonderful
This entire experience was worth it for me. It was painless and quick. I will now have the confidence to wear my bikini this summer!
Dr. Harkaway combines the expertise of a dermatologist with the understanding of women's concerns about their skin and the inevitability of aging.

Personal Bio

Dr. Karen S. Harkaway is a Board Certified Cosmetic Dermatologist and Dermatologic Surgeon serving the New Jersey area for more than 20 years. Dr. Harkaway is experienced in Aesthetic Treatment for Men, Skin Cancerand Spider Vein Treatment. She is a professional member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery and the Skin Cancer Foundation.

PRACTICE EHR

• South Jersey Top Docs 2012 -2015
  • Burlington County Times Readers Choice – The Best
  • Dermatologists 2014 & The best Aesthetic Physician 2014

FORMS OF PAYMENT

• We accept Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress, Discover, cash and checks. Also, financing is available through CareCredit.

INSURANCES ACCEPTED

• Aetna , Amerihealth, Cigna, Devon, GHI, Amerihealth Administrators, United Health Care, Qualcare, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield, Keystone, Medicare, Oxford, Tricare

OFFICE HOURS

• Friday: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
  • Occasional Saturday: 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM

Video

Dr. Harkaway's Experience

Dr. Harkaway's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma

• Laser Hair Removal
  • Liposuction
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Duke University-B.S. Psycholog
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Dermatology-University Of Pennsylvania
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Dermatology-University Of Pennsylvania

Dr. Harkaway has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harkaway does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harkaway and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Harkaway's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harkaway to family and friends
Dr. Harkaway's Performance
Pleasantville, NJ |
VERY cursory evaluation. Offered to remove suspicious lesions for $150 each! When I asked why insurance wouldn't cover it (as it has for other lesions in the past including one that was a MELANOMA) Dr. Harkaway just said it wasn't covered. Luckily I went to another dermatologist who diagnosed one lesion as a basal cell carcinoma after my insurance covered the biopsy. AND I had another lesion removed and the biopsy on that one is pending.
in Mays Landing, NJ |
Dr. Harkaway recently removed a small cancerous tissue from the surface of my nose & the entire procedure was absolutely painless. Dr Harkaway was extremely pleasant, telling me precisely what I could expect as the wound now heals properly. While the Dr. concentrated on removing the tissue, I visually concentrated on her beautiful lips.
Dr. Harkaway listened to what I wanted and did exactly what I asked. She has a gentle hair and really treats your face like a canvas she is painting. I'm very happy with my results
I had a full body check up and she made me feel comfortable. I didn't know what to expect but am happy I came in to check checked for peace of mind
Great experience.
I visit The Harkaway Center annually for a check up. They team always spends time with me to ensure all of my questions are answered and concerns are addressed - very comprehensive. It's so important to invest the time - even if it's just a check up.
The doctor and her staff have improved not only my skin, but the quality of my life.
Dr. Feldman sent me to Dr. Harkaway's practice because he said she's the best! He was right on! Finding a good dermatologist in South Jersey is not easy. Whether its making time for patients or being able to explain to them with ease what is going on with their skin in lehman's terms one can understand. I was blown away today with my experience from the front desk, to the medical assistant, to the Dr I had the privilege of meeting, Dr. Dishler. I am beyond excited to b...
Always provides reasonable suggestions for skin care to make me look my best. Doesn't try to over-sell me on procedures I don't need.
in Riverside, NJ |
I am so happy with my decision to get Lazer Lipo. Dr. Harkaway and her staff where awesome. They made me feel comfortable throughout the whole procedure. I am so excited with my results. I feel so much healthier and a lot better about myself. I was up and about the very next day. I would recommend this procedure and Dr. Harkaway to anyone interested!
in Delran, NJ |
Listens and addresses specific needs
in Delran, NJ |
It was a pleasure. She was honest and caring. She answered all the thousands of questions I had without making me feel like a bother.
Have you seen Dr. Karen Harkaway, MD?

Visit Dr. Harkaway

Dr. Harkaway accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • Amerihealth
  • Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey