Dr. Karen Grant, MD

Dr. Karen Grant, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Karen Grant, MD is a family medicine specialist in Fort Worth, TX. She graduated from University Of Utah School Of Medicine and specializes in family medicine, legal medicine, and more.

1307 8th Ave Ste 106

Fort Worth, TX 76104

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Grant treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Grant's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Karen Grant, MD
Efficient exact and GREAT
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Grant, MD?
if i could only leave 0 stars. i’m a nurse and deal with a lot of doctors. she is by far the worst doctor i’ve ever come in contact with. and she’s at the top of the list of worst humans. i literally was shaking by the time i left and would probably have ptsd if i ever walked back into that building. if you want someone who is kind and who will help you find solutions, i’d recommend finding someone else
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Grant, MD?
Dr. Grant has been my doctor for many years, she’s also my wife and son’s doctor. She is very thorough and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her to anyone .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Grant, MD?
Bedside manner needs work, cuts you off while you’re speaking, invalidates your concerns, extremely uptight, stepped out of the room to take a personal call and I could hear her screaming from the room, on a serious power trip, will not be going back, left feeling awful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Grant, MD?
I won’t even go into how much I disagree with her diagnosis. The nurses that work for Dr. Grant have absolutely zero bed side manner, in fact they’re just rude and unprofessional. Zero eye contact, no greeting you or asking you how you feel. They talk to you like you are a nuisance and an idiot. I finally asked one of the two nurses if something was wrong because she kept huffing and puffing while on the computer. Never ever again will I go back and I highly suggest you don’t waste your time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Grant, MD?
Dr. Grant is one of the most brilliant and educated people I have ever met in my life. She became my primary care doctor back in 2013 and I was so blessed to have found her. She is very focused on making sure I receive the very best care as possible. You can see it in her eyes when she is examining you that she cares and has compassion for you as a patient. Her staff is reflective of her high standards of care as well. If you are looking for your next lifetime primary care physician call her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Grant, MD?
I don't think she's rude; she is just very direct and it can come across strong. I've never had a question or issue that went unattended so I feel she's good at her job. She could probably use a little more "fluff" but I wouldn't stop seeing her for that. I am completely disappointed and bothered by the medical assistant, Joann. She is always rude and smells of cigarette smoke. She cuts me off, tells me incorrect info as if I don't know health insurance when that is my day -to-day job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Grant, MD?
Where do I begin? I wish I would have seen these reviews before visiting the doctor and her staff. I was never greeted, the nurse and doctor were staring at the computer throughout my entire appointment and never made eye contact with me once. I never saw one smile the whole time during my consultation. They were both rude, heartless, and inconsiderate. They never asked me how my medications were making me feel. I ran through problem after problem with them. Never ever go there! 0/5 stars
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Grant, MD?
I visited Dr. Grant's practice for the first time on 5/23 as a new patient and her nurse during her intake was extremely unpleasant and only wanted yes/no responses from me. When Dr. Grant herself came in to do my exam she literally spent 5 minutes with me before departing. There was no warmth or welcome by the physician and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Grant, MD?
Aloof; not friendly at all; will not even acknowledge patient is in the exam room-comes into the room, types on the computer, and then gets up and leaves; wants to order a blood test way too often; dresses unprofessionally; does not seem to care one whit about her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Grant, MD?
Rushed assembly line service with exchange of basic facts only. Dismissive of concerns without questioning, probing, testing, or examining. I *struggle* with obesity, yet when I lose weight, says it's not enough. Only small-sized paper sheets are provided for modesty during Well Woman exams, so breasts & rear end just hang out, with the door opened frequently into very busy hall. Overall makes me feel sad and less than human.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Grant, MD?
If I could give this Dr less than one star I would. I should have relized my experience was going to be bad when one of the patients told the front desk they wanted anyone to see them BUT Dr. Grant. Then we waited two hours and saw her less than 5 minutes. She had not even looked at my name before entering the room and had to look at her paper. She knew nothing about my history or why I was there. She not only was extremely rude, and I mean rude. But did not address any of my concernes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Grant, MD?
she is a very smart lady. She is all business and will see you very quickly. Be ready with questions if you do have them. She will go over them with you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Grant, MD?
Did not experience good customer service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Grant, MD?
Dr. Grant was my 83 yr old mothers physician. I began to escort my mother to her appointments. Dr. Grant was rude, she looked as if she just gout out of the shower. she never physically touched my mother and did not listen to anything she or I was attempting to tell her regarding her health. I do not recommend Dr. Grant and will be changing her Primary Care Physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Grant, MD?
Dr.Grant is a good doctor she listen and gives advice... But her nurse is very rude and provoking and was very nasty to me in front of my kids because she was having a hard timing understanding what I was saying to her... and walked out and knew their were patients and stated that I was Rude very loudly but something was said to her she did not like that and had Dr.Grant to discharge me and my 3 kids that pay for our vist. so now me and my kids have to find a doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Grant, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Grant?

Insurance accepted