Family Medicine  |
Dr. Karen Grant, MD
Dr. Karen Grant, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Fort Worth, TX. She is 51 years old. Dr. Grant is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth.

1307 8th Ave Ste 106

Fort Worth, TX 76104

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Grant

Dr. Grant's Experience

Dr. Grant's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Agreed Medical Examiner
  • Legal Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Grant has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Grant does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grant and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Grant's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grant to family and friends
1.7
Dr. Grant's Performance
    POOR
    GOOD
Fort Worth, TX |
I won’t even go into how much I disagree with her diagnosis. The nurses that work for Dr. Grant have absolutely zero bed side manner, in fact they’re just rude and unprofessional. Zero eye contact, no greeting you or asking you how you feel. They talk to you like you are a nuisance and an idiot. I finally asked one of the two nurses if something was wrong because she kept huffing and puffing while on the computer. Never ever again will I go back and I highly suggest you don’t waste your time.
in Arlington, Texas |
Dr. Grant is one of the most brilliant and educated people I have ever met in my life. She became my primary care doctor back in 2013 and I was so blessed to have found her. She is very focused on making sure I receive the very best care as possible. You can see it in her eyes when she is examining you that she cares and has compassion for you as a patient. Her staff is reflective of her high standards of care as well. If you are looking for your next lifetime primary care physician call her.
Ft Worth, TX |
I don't think she's rude; she is just very direct and it can come across strong. I've never had a question or issue that went unattended so I feel she's good at her job. She could probably use a little more "fluff" but I wouldn't stop seeing her for that. I am completely disappointed and bothered by the medical assistant, Joann. She is always rude and smells of cigarette smoke. She cuts me off, tells me incorrect info as if I don't know health insurance when that is my day -to-day job.
Ft Worth, TX |
Where do I begin? I wish I would have seen these reviews before visiting the doctor and her staff. I was never greeted, the nurse and doctor were staring at the computer throughout my entire appointment and never made eye contact with me once. I never saw one smile the whole time during my consultation. They were both rude, heartless, and inconsiderate. They never asked me how my medications were making me feel. I ran through problem after problem with them. Never ever go there! 0/5 stars
in Ft Worth, TX |
I visited Dr. Grant's practice for the first time on 5/23 as a new patient and her nurse during her intake was extremely unpleasant and only wanted yes/no responses from me. When Dr. Grant herself came in to do my exam she literally spent 5 minutes with me before departing. There was no warmth or welcome by the physician and her staff.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Aloof; not friendly at all; will not even acknowledge patient is in the exam room-comes into the room, types on the computer, and then gets up and leaves; wants to order a blood test way too often; dresses unprofessionally; does not seem to care one whit about her patients.
Azusa, CA |
Rushed assembly line service with exchange of basic facts only. Dismissive of concerns without questioning, probing, testing, or examining. I *struggle* with obesity, yet when I lose weight, says it's not enough. Only small-sized paper sheets are provided for modesty during Well Woman exams, so breasts & rear end just hang out, with the door opened frequently into very busy hall. Overall makes me feel sad and less than human.
If I could give this Dr less than one star I would. I should have relized my experience was going to be bad when one of the patients told the front desk they wanted anyone to see them BUT Dr. Grant. Then we waited two hours and saw her less than 5 minutes. She had not even looked at my name before entering the room and had to look at her paper. She knew nothing about my history or why I was there. She not only was extremely rude, and I mean rude. But did not address any of my concernes.
in Fort Worth, TX |
she is a very smart lady. She is all business and will see you very quickly. Be ready with questions if you do have them. She will go over them with you.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Did not experience good customer service.
in Fort Worth, TX |
Dr. Grant was my 83 yr old mothers physician. I began to escort my mother to her appointments. Dr. Grant was rude, she looked as if she just gout out of the shower. she never physically touched my mother and did not listen to anything she or I was attempting to tell her regarding her health. I do not recommend Dr. Grant and will be changing her Primary Care Physician.
in Fort Worth, TX |
Dr.Grant is a good doctor she listen and gives advice... But her nurse is very rude and provoking and was very nasty to me in front of my kids because she was having a hard timing understanding what I was saying to her... and walked out and knew their were patients and stated that I was Rude very loudly but something was said to her she did not like that and had Dr.Grant to discharge me and my 3 kids that pay for our vist. so now me and my kids have to find a doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Karen Grant, MD?
Are you Dr. Grant?