Dr. Karen Frei, MD

Dr. Karen Frei, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Karen Frei, MD is a neurology specialist in Loma Linda, CA and has been practicing for 26 years. She graduated from Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ in 1992 and specializes in neurology.

11370 Anderson St Ste B100

Loma Linda, CA 92354

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Frei

See how frequently Dr. Frei performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Tremor
Dystonia
Gait Abnormality

Dr. Frei's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 1992

Dr. Frei has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Frei does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Frei and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Frei's Reviews

2.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Frei to family and friends

Dr. Frei's Performance

FAIR

Dr. Frei looked half asleep and acted accordingly throughout the entire evaluation. Was asked to bring all images, and provided a detailed sequential list of tests, results for her review. She took a cursory glance (2 seconds) at my paperwork and images. She stated "nebulous" concerns. And...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I recently saw Dr. Frei and she did a very thorough neurological exam & initial intake. These days its hard to find a specialist who goes above and beyond the typical 15 minute doc-in-the-box visit! Dr. Frei is a knowledgeable and caring movement disorder specialist. I would recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've been a patient of Dr. Frei's for years. She's very knowledgeable and cares about her patients. I've never had more than a 30 minute wait at Loma Linda but the prior office was horrible with scheduling and I often waited more than an hour.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We had one visit with her and she was three hours late. She then had a receptionist tell us she was in a meeting and to cancel our appointment. I demanded to see her and after seeing us for a few minutes she prescribed a medicine that was very contradictory for RP and would not listen to us. After...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Terrible experience. I had an 8:15 am appointment. While I was in the waiting room the staff were commenting that she was late again. She finally strolls in, 45 minutes after my appointment was ace filed. I waited another 20 minutes before I was called back and then another 40 minutes before I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0