Dr. Karen Duffy, MD

Madison Minor Medical Center
1114 Gallatin Pike N
Madison, TN 37115 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Duffy specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Madison, TN. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Duffy? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Duffy's Experience

83Experience
Match

See how Dr. Duffy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Duffy

Dr. Duffy accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Duffy has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Duffy
Dr. Duffy's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (6)
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Duffy is by far the best and most compassionate Dr. I have ever been too. I feel fortunate to be her patient.. Anyone else would not have cared as much or helped me when I needed help the most. I am greatful for her and I recommend her to anyone.
in Nashville TN |
seeing Dr. Duffy for a little over a year.the last 4 months have been horrible. I have always loved the staff, Dr.Duffy was always so sweet and encouraging always answered my question concerns and always left within 2 hours my apt. But lately Dr. Duffy has been rude and offen very forgetful. She has been ignoring questions about my care. I have spent 5-7 hrs in office with only 2-3. I am very unhappy with office. Currently looking different DR. Hopefully gets Better.staff even seem unhappy now!
HENDERSONVILLE |
I have been going here for over an year.. the staff are very nice and friendly.. But this office WILL TAKE ALL DAY!!! I have had to spend 4-7 hours inbthe waiting room to be seen.. They aren't very busy either... and the last 4 months Dr . Duffy has been rude and offen very forgetful... She used to more friendly and helpful with information and tips but the last few visits she has been rude and not answering my questions.. I am definitely interested in finding another Dr. HOPEFULLY CHANGINSOON
Have you seen Dr. Karen Duffy, MD?
Are you Dr. Duffy?