Dr. Karen Duffy, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Karen Duffy, MD

Dr. Karen Duffy, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Madison, TN. She is 74 years old. Dr. Duffy is affiliated with Tristar Skyline Medical Center.

Dr. Duffy's Experience

See how Dr. Duffy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Duffy

Dr. Duffy accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Duffy is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Duffy has admitting privileges.

Dr. Duffy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Duffy to family and friends
    4.0
    Dr. Duffy's Performance
    in Madison, TN |
    I love Dr Duffy. I've gone there for years as has my mother. If she has become "forgetful" I never noticed. I'm sure she sees and deals with a lot of people. Anytime I am sick I can go in and she takes care of me. She knows we all know our own body better then anyone. I have asthma issues and she always knows what to. Went in yesterday for a fractured wrist and she was sweet as ever and took care of me. I cannot say anything negative. The nurses were so nice as well.
    in Nashville, TN |
    Dr. Duffy is by far the best and most compassionate Dr. I have ever been too. I feel fortunate to be her patient.. Anyone else would not have cared as much or helped me when I needed help the most. I am greatful for her and I recommend her to anyone.
    in Nashville TN |
    seeing Dr. Duffy for a little over a year.the last 4 months have been horrible. I have always loved the staff, Dr.Duffy was always so sweet and encouraging always answered my question concerns and always left within 2 hours my apt. But lately Dr. Duffy has been rude and offen very forgetful. She has been ignoring questions about my care. I have spent 5-7 hrs in office with only 2-3. I am very unhappy with office. Currently looking different DR. Hopefully gets Better.staff even seem unhappy now!
    HENDERSONVILLE |
    I have been going here for over an year.. the staff are very nice and friendly.. But this office WILL TAKE ALL DAY!!! I have had to spend 4-7 hours inbthe waiting room to be seen.. They aren't very busy either... and the last 4 months Dr . Duffy has been rude and offen very forgetful... She used to more friendly and helpful with information and tips but the last few visits she has been rude and not answering my questions.. I am definitely interested in finding another Dr. HOPEFULLY CHANGINSOON
    Have you seen Dr. Karen Duffy, MD?
    Are you Dr. Duffy?

Dr. Duffy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Work-Related Injuries

University of Tennessee - Memphis
      Methodist Healthcare Of Memphis
      Methodist Hsp Central Unit

Dr. Duffy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Duffy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Lab Service