Dr. Karen Dantin, MD

Practices Family Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 34 reviews.
Author:
For me, Dr. Dantin has been extremely knowledgeable when other doctors had no idea why my health got bad but Dr. Dantin tested me for sleep apnea even though I’m not overweight and don’t snore and I have it! Through her help I am now sleeping perfectly and am off all blood pressure medications and feel better than ever! No other doctor even knew how to help me achieve this!
Author:
Dr. Dantin is extremely knowledgeable and will listen to everything you have to say. She is probably one of the only doctors in the city who spend a minimum of 30 min with you trying to find the ROOT cause of your problem. She is all about preventative health and trying to stop issues from happening. Now that she has switched to MDVIP you really get the best deal for your money because the blood work alone is super discounted with your Membership!! You basically get 10 doctors in one. recommend
Author:
The staff is AWESOME and I can't say enough about how great Dr. Dantin is! They all REALLY care about the patient and go out of their way to make you feel like you are important to them!!! I love all of them!
Author:
Dr. Dantin has always given her full attention to me as a patient of hers. She has taken time with me that I could not and have not gotten from other doctors.
Author:
This was my first visit to the office since it moved from Goodwood. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The phlebotomist was great with my daughter, the technician who did the food allergy test was patient, the front office person worked with my schedule and checkout was speedy, and the nurse practitioner was amazing and thorough. I’m going to send all my kids to the NP!
Author:
Dr. Dantin is really detail-oriented, thorough, and has a wonderful staff that's always kind and courteous!
Author:
Not a good listener and offered no real help. Gave me handouts about supplements to take that did no good. Then three years later sent me a bill for hundred's of dollars saying that insurance didn't pay and they forgot to tell us. Waste of my time and money.
Author:
Will admit, there have been negative reviews of doc from people just looking for pills. If that's all you want, go elsewhere. She is way too caring, honest and forthright and wll say NO with a quickness! For those who wish to improve upon their health, MDVIP Dr. Karen Dantin is very thorough with lab work, health assessment and a plan of action. Her office also provides: a sauna, acupuncturist, Craniosacral/Massage therapist, Nurse Practitioner, raindrop therapy, colonics and hyperbarics, etc.
Author:
I had the pleasure of visiting Dr Dantin a few times over the years, but recently she started charging $1,500 a year just for the privilege to even be able to schedule appointments. Sorry but I'm not wasting that kind of money just to wait an hour past my appointment time to barely even see Dr Dantin for 2 minutes or less (how is she always late if she only see's patients for 2 minutes or less?). On top of that her office staff are very rude now.
Author:
I love her; she listens and has been very helpful
Author:
Fantastic! Dr. Dantin is thorough and always takes the time to answer any & all questions.
Author:
Unbelievably unprofessional office, from the doctor to her rude office assistant. I went to Karen Dantin for a wellness checkup. She showed little interest in me as a patient. She talked mainly about herself & asked no questions about my one diagnosed medical condition. I could have gotten a more thorough inquiry into my health & well-being from one of my caring, non-medical friends!
Author:
My family often leaves this office feeling we have not been helped at all. Much time spent waiting, then hearing about doctor's day, then maybe she listens to issue, but her really helping is hit or miss. She cannot even make referral suggestions when needed. Now with the new "concierge" system, we are invited to pay $1500 more/year each, to retain her services that will still be billed to our insurance& we will still pay co-pay. But nothing offered is of use to us. Happily moving on to new doc.
Author:
She listens to her patients and is truly concerned with her patients health.