Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Karen Connally-Frank, DO
Dr. Karen Connally-Frank, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Sun City West, AZ. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Connally-Frank is affiliated with Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center and Banner Boswell Medical Center.

13940 W Meeker Blvd Ste 101

Sun City West, AZ 85375

Learn about Dr. Connally-Frank

Iora's philosophy allows me to have quality time to grow the important patient-physician relationship.

Dr. Connally-Frank's Experience

Dr. Connally-Frank's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • St Vincent's Hosp & Hlth Care Inc

Dr. Connally-Frank has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Connally-Frank does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Connally-Frank and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Connally-Frank's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Connally-Frank to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Connally-Frank Says:

I worked for Banner Health from September 1999 to December 2016.  I met many wonderful patients while I worked at Banner.  It broke my heart to leave them but I found a health care system, Iora, that reflects my philosophy.  Iora's mission is to restore humanity to healthcare by transforming it.   There are old reviews posted to my name based on those days at Banner.  Please bear this in mind.

Dr. Connally-Frank's Performance
Sun City, AZ |
I went in for an lump on my breast. As a Breast Cancer survivor, I knew I had a problem. Doctor ordered a mammogram, but did not follow through. It required an ultrasound. Luckily, I had another appointment with another MD that listened and follow through. He sent me to his surgeon for an ultrasound, then a biopsy. It Was Cancer; second time around. If I did not press this problem myself, I would be dead by now. Stay away from this D.O.
Sun City, AZ |
After many years of seeing this doctor I have had enough. She seems to get stressed and angry easily and the next time she is your best friend. Spends time looking at your chart and never really asks anything important. Has never ordered tests that should be done. Has an attitude if you question her.
Peoria |
I have been going to her for about a year. I found her to be completely unthorough and extremely moody. I am a breast cancer survivor and she has never once ordered a lab. She doesn't ask if I'm under the care of an oncologist. She can be super friendly one visit and short and cold the next. Thankfully, I never have to see her again. I suggest everyone look elsewhere.
Have you seen Dr. Karen Connally-Frank, DO?
Are you Dr. Connally-Frank?

Visit Dr. Connally-Frank