Dr. Karen Chernoff, MD

Dr. Karen Chernoff, MD

Pediatric Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Karen Chernoff, MD is a pediatric dermatology specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University in 2009 and specializes in pediatric dermatology and dermatology.

1305 York Ave Fl 9

New York, NY 10021

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Chernoff

See how frequently Dr. Chernoff performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Acne
Psoriasis

Dr. Chernoff's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pediatric Dermatology

Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne Surgery
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Laser Treatment

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Harvard Medical School
  • Weill Cornell Medical College
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • NYU Langone Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Chernoff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chernoff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chernoff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chernoff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chernoff to family and friends
4.3
based on 11 total reviews (5 with comments)

Dr. Chernoff's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Dr. Chernoff treating both of by children and I would highly recommend her. She was kind and patient and her office staff was good.
Dr. Chernoff is my go to doctor for all my children. Her great attitude and professionalism is contagious. Dr. Chernoff makes going to the doctor more fun again!
Dr. Chernoff is one of the most patient and knowledgeable physicians that I have worked with! I value her opinion and highly recommend her to my friends and family.
I brought my daughter in to see Dr. Chernoff. Immediately my daughter was taken by her kindness and beautiful bedside manner. It is no wonder Dr.Chernoff is a leader in her field. My only wish is the I could have her as my doctor as well! Clearly the best of the best!
Dr.Chernoff doesn't seem to know how to interact with children. At a recent visit she was perfectly pleasant to me but very rude to my son, like a vet treating a naughty dog. I have had many wonderful experiences with pediatricians in Manhattan and have never seen anyone who has such a poor bedside...more

On behalf of Dr. Chernoff, Thank you for your comment. We welcome learning ways to improve the patient experience. Our Chairman of Dermatology appreciated speaking with one of the heads of household directly. While we believe your experience was atypical based on continuously positive feedback we have received about Dr. Chernoff, we are taking to heart your suggestion about a more child-friendly waiting area at our dermatology practice at William Street. Sincerely, WCM Dermatology