Dr. Karen Calabrese, DO

Dr. Karen Calabrese, DO

Family Medicine  |
Female

Dr. Karen Calabrese, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Turnersville, NJ. She has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Calabrese is affiliated with Kennedy University Hospital - Stratford, Kennedy University Hospital - Washington Township and Kennedy University Hospital - Cherry Hill.

Kennedy Health Alliance

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Calabrese

With patient care experience ranging from newborns to geriatrics, I enjoy providing medical care for all members of the family. This ability is unique to the family physician and allows for a deeper understanding of each patient, including their experiences and environment, which in turn allows for the best possible health care. My goal as a physician is to provide the highest quality of care by utilizing a teamwork approach and working together with the patient. Together, we can personalize your health care plan and make the best medical choices based on your individual needs. Because I respect your time, I aim to provide the best care in the most efficient way, resulting in maximum patient value.

Video

Dr. Calabrese's Experience

Dr. Calabrese's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Rosemont College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • UMDNJ School of Osteopathic Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • UMDNJ School of Osteopathic Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Calabrese has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Calabrese does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Calabrese and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Calabrese's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Calabrese to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Calabrese's Performance
in Clementon, NJ. 08021 |
Well in my case, dr Karen C was the silver Lining to my very dark - cumulonimbus cloud I was directly under. Being discharged from Kennedy with renal disease, a cat bite\ turn't cellulitis, and to find out My primary care physician was to be taking leave of office, for a much needed family hiatus - well let's just say "there I' was with hat in hand and a cold hearted phonebook. Then low and behold... the Sun scared the clouds away and there across the busy 4 lane traffic, my Luck did change. ??
in Elmer NJ |
Dr Calabrese is down to earth doctor and I am so grateful they give me her as my family doctor. She has bedside manners which is hard to find a doctor like Dr Calabrese these days. I trust her with my health issues because she listens to the patience. Thank you Dr Calabrese.
in Sewell, NJ |
Dr. Calabrese listens to what you have to say unlike most doctors who jump on their computers and type what they think is wrong with you before you have a chance to voice your concerns . Compassion is one characteristic she is overflowing with and is very hard to find in the younger generation of doctors these days. I've been sick for many years and my advice is once you find a doctor like Dr. Calabrese you hold on to her because it goes without saying, Good Doctors are hard to find!
This was my first visit to see her today.She spent 32 minutes with me and my wife and I'm sure she had other patients.I felt she was very personable since I came with no medical background and I only had forward the last 90 days from my old doctors office.But she got to learn everything about me by talking to me and not at me. Prescriptions were called to be refilled. I felt very at ease so yes this will be my new doctor.and with that I'll have the rest of my records sent over all 9,000 sorry..
Have you seen Dr. Karen Calabrese, DO?
Are you Dr. Calabrese?