Dr. Karen Agersborg, DO

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

MAIN LINE EYE SPECIALISTS 2705 Dekalb Pike Ste 106 Norristown, PA 19401 Get Directions
Dr. Karen Agersborg, DO

Dr. Karen Agersborg, DO is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Norristown, PA. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Agersborg is affiliated with Mercy Suburban Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Agersborg's Experience

See how Dr. Agersborg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Agersborg

Dr. Agersborg accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Agersborg is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Agersborg has admitting privileges.

Dr. Agersborg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Agersborg to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Agersborg's Performance
Harleysville, PA |
While she may have been a good doctor to some, I found her to be rude. She talked over me constantly. My previous endo relocated and Dr. Agersborg didn't care one bit about the regime I was on, and she threw my previous doctor under the bus without even knowing a thing about her! Dr. Agersborg changed my medication to something that made me swell up so badly I couldn't wear anything on my feet except slippers! Took a new doctor to discover the issue and fix it. I don't recommend Dr. Agersborg.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Agersborg has been my doctor since 2008. She is kind, compassionate and truly cares about her patients. She is no nonsense and wants the best for her patients. She listens to what her patients are telling her and works with the patient's entire medical team to ensure that the patient is receiving the best care.
in Downingtown, PA |
I like Dr. Agerborg's no nonsense approach to medicine. I have been her patient for almost 10 years now. She kind, passionate and truly wants the best for you. IF you are looking for a doctor who is going to coddle you and tell you what you want to hear then she is not the doctor for you. If you truly want to get on top of your diabetes then she is the one. I am a type one diabetic and she has kept my healthy and alive! I would recommend her in a heartbeat.
in Lansdale, PA |
The only doctor where I dreaded to see, not because of a diagnosis, or treatment, but because of seeing her. It was a Jekyll and Hyde experience. Nice and caring the 1st 2 visits, then demeaning and uncaring, the rest of them. She did not value your opinion or want to hear your questions. And my ailment? You'd swear it was all my fault. Her ego is big as she always talks about her love of rowing. Surprised to read positive reviews from others, but like I stated, Jekyll & Hyde.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Agersborg saved my Mother's LIFE, , when 7 doctors had almost killed her. Dr. Agersborg,when I told her that Mom was in the hospital, immediately went to her bedside, and within two minutes found the 5 x overdose, of a medication, that NONE of the other doctors, noticed on her chart. Thanks to her immense concern for her patients, and extensive medical background, my mother lived to 99 years!! She takes wonderful care of me, for seven years, and I highly recommend her to everyone!!
in Philadelphia,Pa |
if you are looking for a doctor who understands you and is willing to work on your treatment plan with you do not go to Dr. Agersborg. She can be very condescending, she changes treatment plans when she feels you're incompetant.Her treatment put me in such a bad head space, I stopped my medication and didn't try to find another endocrinologist for 3 years.
in Plymouth Meeting, PA |
Dr. Agersborg , was my worst doctor/patient experience of my life. First her and her nurse were right across the hall from the examining room from me, talking loudly and laughing about me. Second she had a GOD complex , ego maniac that bragged about herself and rowing, running and being a trainer. WHY??? she never listened to why I was there! Talked over me and almost took me off of synthroid for NO reason. I was an athlete too. Rode and trained event horses in competitions,body builder,etc..
Have you seen Dr. Karen Agersborg, DO?
Are you Dr. Agersborg?

Compare Dr. Agersborg

Dr. Agersborg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  Board certified in Endocrinology
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Agersborg has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Agersborg's Board Certifications

• Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 1998

• Italian

Dr. Agersborg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Agersborg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  • Endocrinology

Dr. Agersborg does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Agersborg and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.