Dr. Kareem Khozaim, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology ·  Male

Dr. Khozaim

Bay Clinic Hilo Wmns Hlth Ctr

73 Puuhonu Pl Ste 204 Hilo, HI 96720

Dr. Kareem Khozaim, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Hilo, HI. He specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

At a glance

• Easy scheduling . Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Dr. Khozaim accepts

Dr. Khozaim accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Hawaii

Check Dr. Khozaim's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Khozaim's Top Procedures and Conditions

Yeast Infections

Dr. Khozaim treats Yeast Infections more than 73% of his peers

Dr. Khozaim treats this condition more than 73% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Vaginal Candidiasis

3.0

Dr. Khozaim?
Dr. Khozaim's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kareem Khozaim, MD
My experience with Dr. Khoaim was literally a joke. He was very rude, disrespectful, tactless and unkind. He shows no aloha for patients who call on him for help and guidance and seems more about the palapala and the money then he does about making a WOMANS pregnancy smooth, calm and loving. He is definitely in the wrong professions and needs to find another occupation. If you think Hilo is going to take that kind of abuse and neglect Dr. Khozaim I am so sorry. Shame on YOU.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kareem Khozaim, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Khozaim since the beginning of my 3rd pregnancy. I am now being referred out at 34 weeks pregnant because he has belittled me multiple times. He is very naive and inexperienced. The last visit I had with him, he was pressuring me to get an IUD that I decided against after much research. Instead of respecting my decision and looking into other options, he shamed me for having close spaced pregnancies and a lack of self control. I am a married woman, a wonderful mother and all of my children were planned. My second child passed away at 3 months old which he mentioned very disrespectfully, saying "yeah your last child had a tragic end, so this pregnancy was wanted, but we want to avoid another pregnancy". Horrible. I am the one who has carried these babies and birthed them. I don't need some clueless insensitive doctor telling me I need an IUD because I might miss a birth control pill? You don't even know me. He is not a smart man, shouldn't be a doctor. Terrible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kareem Khozaim, MD?
Dr. Khozaim went above and beyond what I have experienced with other OBGYNs. He fit me in his schedule, allowed me to talk first and ask as many questions that i had, he educated me on options, and never made me feel rushed. He clearly has his mind on making connections with his patients and making them feel like they are a priority. I feel very safe and confident with him on my side, advocating for what I as a patient choose to do after having been clearly given all the options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kareem Khozaim, MD?
Dr. Khozaim made me feel like I was a part of my healthcare decision Dr. Khozaim did this by putting me in charge of the decision after we had a thorough discussion about my treatment options for my complicated case. Dr. Khozaim seems like he cared about my health and wanted to make sure he answered all on my questions before moving on to the next patient. I did not feel rushed at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kareem Khozaim, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Khozaim?

• Obstetrics & Gynecology