Dr. Karan Bhalla, MD

Dr. Karan Bhalla, MD

Cardiology  |
Dr. Karan Bhalla, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Pasadena, TX. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

5413 Crenshaw Rd Ste 400

Pasadena, TX 77505

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • CareOregon
  • CareSource
  • Centene
  • Community Health Choice

Learn about Dr. Bhalla

See how frequently Dr. Bhalla performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Heart Palpitations
Chest Pain
Heart Surgery

Dr. Bhalla's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Cardiology
  • Interventional Cardiology
  • Peripheral Vascular Surgery

• Cardiovascular Disease
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Interventional Cardiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Chronic Venous Embolism Thrombosis
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Aneurysm
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Edema
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Heart Murmur
  • Heart Palpitations
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypotension
  • Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
  • Lipidoses (incl. Gaucher Disease)
  • Mitral Valve Disease
  • Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm and Dissection
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
  • Peripheral Arterial Dissection
  • Peripheral Arterial Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
  • Spider Veins
  • Syncope
  • Thoracoabdominal Aortic Aneurysm
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease
  • Varicose Veins
  • Venous Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Venous Insufficiency
  • Venous Reflux

• Angioplasty With Stent Placement
  • Atherectomy
  • Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Carotid Artery Stent Placement
  • Carotid Ultrasound
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent

• Seth Gs Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • University Of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Bhalla has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Bhalla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bhalla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bhalla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bhalla to family and friends
Dr. Bhalla's Performance
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Bhalla and his staff discovered and corrected a problem I had for the last 10 years. After other doctors misdiagnosed(or simply ignored) a pain I had in my groin area, Dr Bhalla determined it was a varicose vain problem, His office completely eliminated my problem in a few short visits with nearly pain-free procedures. Furthermore, all the staff is great and caring. .
in pasadena, tx |
I, would, and have, recommend Dr. Bhalla to anyone who has any cardiac problems. He is amazing, very thorough and provides complete cardiac care. His professional staff is also wonderful, but I do prefer to see Dr. Bhalla himself. I am now two weeks out from having him perform an angioplasty with three stents and am feeling much better. Dr. Bhalla is truly a life saver.
Houston, TX |
He is very attentive and is easy to talk with....saved my life.. Thank you is not enough !!
in Deer Park, TX |
I would, and have, recommended Dr. Bhalla to friends. Besides being thorough and precise on everything he does, he's very personable and friendly, which makes talking to him very easy. I'm just glad we were referred to him a few years ago, because he's been a life-saver to my husband and I. We are very happy with him and we hope he doesn't retire any time soon! Dr. Bhalla's staff is amazing too. My husband and I actually enjoy going to our appointments because of the way everyone makes us feel.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Bhalla is an amazing Doctor. My uncle went in with severe leg pain, and Dr. Bhalla explained that smoking was a major cause of his discomfort. He is a very thorough physician and makes you feel very welcome. I would recommend Dr. Bhalla to all my friends and family.
in houston, tx |
Dr. Bhalla worked on my veins and i feels awesome. The staff and Dr. Bhalla where amazing!.
in Houston, TX |
I've known Dr. Bhalla for quite some time and he's one of the best cardiologist I've had the pleasure of becoming a patient with. He's so pleasant and funny and makes you feel so comfortable. The staff has always made me feel welcomed and I look forward to seeing them all at my appointments. I love this office so much I've even had my mom become a patient with him :)!
in Houston, Texas |
Dr Bhalla performed two vein ablation procedures last week and may sound funny but made both procedures so pleasant. I went in scared not knowing what to expect but as he talked through the procedure I relaxed and about time I knew it was over! 5 stars to you Dr. Bhalla!!
in Baytown TX |
Unbelievable!! He is so super nice, honest, and knowledgeable. Recommend him to anyone fed up with getting the run around at other places!
Houston, TX |
Kind, compassionate, sits and listens to you. Recommends treatment and then discusses everything with you.
in Deer Park, TX |
Dr Bhalla seems very capable and likable. His office environment is a circus. Very difficult getting information and reaching someone. I needed a form signed to have another doctor perform a procedure and they have sent 8 faxes.. Bhalla's staff says it is on his desk....?
in Deer Park, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Bhalla for over ten years so I feel I'm qualified to provide feedback on his practice. I would not hesitate to recommend him and have done so in the past. He listens to me and answers all questions completely and clearly. I have always left the office knowing I have received the best care possible. Both he and his staff are very friendly, courteous and efficient. His facilities are first rate and his office is easily accessible.
in Deer Park, TX |
Dr Bhalla performed two vein ablation procedures (one for each leg) on me two weeks ago. The results were excellent: much better blood flow in the legs, swelling of the legs has gone away, legs feel much stronger, almost like new legs !! My legs feel as strong as when I played basketball 50 years ago!! I was very impressed with the professionalism of Dr Bhalla and his two assistants, Carolena & Lynetts,
in Deer Park, TX |
Dr. Bhalla offers the most advanced medical treatments you will find anywhere, in or out of the Houton Medical Center. I was second guessed by many for not going to a St. Luke's affiliated Cardiologist for my treatment. After meeting Dr. Bhalla and reviewing my treatment options, I was confident in the plan and his skill. That confidence was earned after Dr. Bhalla successfully stented a total occlusion in my malformed coronary. Tricky proceedure performed as routine. Calm confident manner, too.
in Deer Park, TX |
Dr. Bhalla is so easy to talk with and he truly listens intently to your concerns. He makes you feel special and takes a very proactive approach to your situation. He has a good rapport with his staff which makes you feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Bhalla.
in Pasadena, TX |
I highly recommend Dr. Bhalla,after suffering 30 years with my varicose veins he took care of all my problems,now i feel and my legs look so much better, Thanks Dr. Bhalla
Dr Karan Bhalla is awesome. I was recently having chest pains and him and his staff went above and beyond to find out what was happening. They have all treated me as if I was their family, making sure everything was ok with me. I recommend them 100%!
in Pasadena, TX |
Simply put, IF it were not for the Orion Medical, specifically Dr. Karan Bhalla, his professional associates, and highly friendly efficient staff, I?d probably be DEAD?there is no future in that! So, IF you take your care about your future/life; and you need a cardiologist, you?ll choose Dr. Karan Bhalla.
in Pearland, TX |
I had spider veins and a couple of bulding veins that bothered me. Dr Bhalla was not only extremely careful while treating my veins but also made sure to examine throughly and cover as many veins as possible. Dr Bhalla is definitely a very knowledgeable, skilled, charismatic and approachable doctor. I will recommend himto all my family and friends, no doubt about it! Everyone in his office makes you feel at home!
in Alvin, TX |
I had Venous reflux diseased veins (3) in my legs for years and it started getting worse this past year. Dr. Bhalla along with his staff made me feel so comfortable & at ease throughout all 3 of my vein ablation procedures -everyone I came in contact with were friendly, courteous and listened to my concerns and questions no matter how many times I may ask which made this scary journey an easy one for me. I have been recommending him to everyone!!
in Deer Park, TX |
he probably saved my life.
Have you seen Dr. Karan Bhalla, MD?
Are you Dr. Bhalla?