Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Karambir Dalal, MD
Dr. Karambir Dalal, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Whiting, NJ. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Dalal is affiliated with Community Medical Center.

401 Lacey Rd # B

• Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Dalal

Dr. Dalal's Experience

Dr. Dalal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Pt Bds Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Maharshi Dayanand University
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Umdnj-University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Umdnj-University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Dalal has no media or publications listed.

• Urdu

Dr. Dalal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dalal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dalal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dalal to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Dalal's Performance
in Whiting, NJ |
Went to see Dr. Dala. Don't have insurance and had to pay $100 for walk-in appointment. Experiencing a bad rash. Dr. Dala gave me diagnosis and treatment. Rash has severely spread And inflamed since then. Called to see if Dr. Dala could take a look again seeing how my condition has worsen. After waiting four and half hours I was finally called back and was advised to deal with it. I was told I would have to pay again. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DR.!!!
in Manchester Township, NJ |
When I walked in the door I gave Christine the receptionist my name; she told me there was an hour and a half wait. I told her i had an appointment and she looked surprised and said there would still be an hour and half wait. I told her I had kids at home an live around the corner to please let me know and I could come back. Christine told me the nurse would call my name and if I wasn't here they would skip over me. Basically the staff is lazy and needs to replaced .
Toms River, NJ |
My only complaint is with getting prescriptions refilled. I call them in to the drug store and sometimes have to wait over a week before Dr. Dalal gets back to them. He won't refill a prescription if I haven't been to see him every three months. Do I really need to go to a doctor every three months if I'm not sick.
Manchester Township, NJ |
very good doctor --waiting time not good
MANCHESTER |
Dr. Dalal is simply inadequate. I would schedule appointment after appointment with the same problem until after 5 appointments I suggested I see a specialist and he agreed. He seems very uncaring, just nods his head and looks into a computer screen, he just wants to get the appointment over with.Between 1- 3 hour waits w/ an appointment, never apologizes for the wait. He seems to withhold proper treatment with young adults,he thinks they are children,e.g. 21yrs 300lb, min. doses on all meds
in whiting, NJ |
Great doctor,,,office staff needs replacing,,they forget about you in the waiting room.
in Whiting, NJ |
I've had to walk out of his office more than once after waiting much too long to be seen. They can MAKE an appointment, but they don't KEEP an appointment. Seems the walk-ins get first preference over patients with appointments. I have waited over an hour.
Whiting NJ |
Kind, professional and thorough...took his time and explained everything to me. The only downside is waiting times even with an appointment..not the Physicians fault, staff seems to overbook patients..
in Lakehurst, NJ |
Wants to see me often. I am on blood pressure medication and my prescription ran out and he will not refill my prescriptions until I come in for a visit. My last visit was in March. It is now June. I routinely have to travel for work and will not be able to get in to the Doctor's office again until July. For a medicine that is supposedly needed daily for my continued health this is unacceptable and I cannot trust a doctor that would take such chances with my health.
in Whiting, NJ |
feel he is very thorough
Have you seen Dr. Karambir Dalal, MD?
Are you Dr. Dalal?