Dr. Kara Emerson, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Female • Age 45

Dr. Emerson

Wellness Solutions of TN

2323 21st Ave S Ste 306 Nashville, TN 37212

Dr. Kara Emerson, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Nashville, TN. She specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

Dr. Emerson accepts

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check Dr. Emerson's experience treating your condition or procedure

2.4

Dr. Emerson?
Dr. Emerson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kara Emerson, MD
This psychiatrist destroyed my family memeber’s life and took them for at least $50,000 bc they have been going to her for 5 years. I’ve never met her, but when this family started going there they were depressed with some issues fitting societal norms. Now this family member is 100% worse does nothing but whine, pull the victim card & blame everything on other people. You would think after 5 yrs she’d tell them to go elsewhere since there is not improvement but she just keeps seeing them. $$$$$
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kara Emerson, MD?
Dr. Emerson is practical and straightforward with parents and patients. My kids and I all appreciate and respond well to her "no b.s." approach, but others might prefer someone more warm and fuzzy. But she is a great fit for me and my kids (both boys). I also appreciate that she respects our preferences re: whether to medicate, etc. She handles her own scheduling which means there is sometimes a delay in hearing back, etc. But nothing too bad.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kara Emerson, MD?
The initial visit with our daughter was great. She had me sign a release so that she could discuss our daughters plan of care but then Dr. Emerson moved her office. Our daughter saw her again and Dr. Emerson would not return our calls after we called her and left three voicemails. When she charges $225 an hour it is expected that she would at least return a phone call!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kara Emerson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Emerson?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry