Dr. Kara Dalke, MD

Practices Obstetrics & Gynecology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 3 after 13 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Dalke thoroughly explains all procedures and makes me feel very comfortable throughout all visits. Every visit with her has been quick, painless and helpful. She's one of the few doctors I've visited who I believe cares about my overall well being.
Author:
My experience with Dr. Dalke was amazing. She was professional yet very warm & easy to talk to and put me at ease almost immediately. Her "bedside" manner was wonderful. She listened to my concerns and discussed everything thoroughly. Her staff were pleasant and the facilities were spotless. Everything, from the moment I got there, to when I left was excellent.
Author:
I found Dr Dalke to be incredibly condescending and rude. I had legitimate concerns about my body that she just brushed off. Was not reassuring nor did she have any bed side manner whatsoever. The only saving grace was that the nurse and office staff were incredibly kind. I might continue at this practice, but see a different doctor. I shouldn't have to feel shamed after a simple appointment.
Author:
Dr. Dalke was such a breath of fresh air. She made me feel important and was there every step of the way. My csection went smoothly and she even came to check on how I was doing. Has a wonderful personality and is such a caring doctor. She is the doctor you want to have by your side. You will not be disappointed. Thank you for delivering my handsome little man.
Author:
I spent 20 years in the military out of my life Dr. Kara Dalke has to be the best gyno I have ever had. She listened to what I was feeling and any concerns I had. So nice not to be pushed through like cattle. She explained everything in understandable non Dr terminology. Made me laugh and felt extremely comfortable. Don't see how I can rate her any lower if I could I would give her a ten. Thank you Dr. Dalke!!
Author:
She is amazing! Never had a bad experience with her - she performed my cystectomy and recovery was a breeze!
Author:
I had a very positive experience with Dr. Dalke. She was very kind and pleasant. She took a lot of time discussing my health and gave a thorough exam.
Author:
Have to agree with other reviewers in that while other doctors in the practice are excellent (Dr. Moffitt, Dr. Thott), I would not return to Dr. Dalke. She prescribed a medication that would have compromised a pre-existing condition; i explained this and contacted a former specialist from another area who requested permission to contact her to discuss and alter the treatment plan. She put a lot of time, effort and compassion into her appointment, but needs more experience with complex patients
Author:
Terrible bedside manner and seems to lack experience. She also advised me against getting vaccinated against whooping cough/pertussis during pregnancy even though that's what ACOG recommends.
Author:
Clueless or ignorant, I am not sure but it sure is worrying for new patients. She says she is a very new Doctor. Knowledge & personality both have issue's. Not too friendly hence makes you worry about her willingness. We wasted lot of critical time chasing her for response before retaining another Dr who is so wonderful. Office staff is ok although many front desk gals are younger in age, playing on cell phones all day and not too friendly (Not all of them). The other Dr's are very good there.
Author:
Not very efficient Doctor. Very laid back and irresponsible. Also not a seasoned and experienced Doctor (Very new). Explaining matters is worse