Dr. Kara Beasley, DO

Dr. Kara Beasley, DO

Neurosurgery  |
32 reviews

Dr. Kara Beasley, DO is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Boulder, CO. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Beasley is affiliated with Boulder Community Health, Platte Valley Medical Center, Longmont United Hospital, Good Samaritan Medical Center and Avista Adventist Hospital....See Less

Boulder Neurosurgical & Spine Assocs

4743 Arapahoe Ave Ste 202

Boulder, CO 80303

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Beasley

The mission of BNA is not only to be at the forefront of orthopedic and neurosurgical spine care but to actually push the field into new arews and expand the development and application of new techniques and instrumentation.

Dr. Beasley's Experience

Dr. Beasley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurosurgery

• Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebral Vascular Disease
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus

• Endoscopic Neurosurgery
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laser Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Decompression for Spinal Stenosis
  • Neurostimulation
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of North Carolina
  • Cleveland Clinic Foundation
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Coooper University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Beasley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Beasley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beasley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Beasley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beasley to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Beasley's Performance
    GOOD
I had surgery to remove a meningioma on the left side of my brain. Dr Beasley and her entire staff were absolutely fantastic.
Erie, CO |
The primary fact is that my lower back surgery was successful and my recovery to normal activities is ahead of expectations. I also like Dr Beasley and her staff.
Dr Beasley was very nice and was willing to listen and answer any concerns I had.
Willing to listen is a great quality. Feeling more optimistic!
Allenspark, CO |
Dr Beasley performed an ACDF on C5 with cervical cage. Dr Beasley is very skilled surgeon, very professional, informative, attentive from start of treatment thru surgery recovery. She explained medical treatment as if she was speaking to another medical professional, but also has lighter humorous side. Her PA is also very skilled and both make a very strong team. I would highly recommend her and PA for treatment - surgery. My recovery has been fast and easy - due to her surgical skills
in Westminster, CO |
I was referred to Dr. Beasley by my pain management provider. She was one of only two surgeons he wanted me to have implant a spinal cord stimulator with the paddle. It was a procedure that I was afraid to have done, but was my last hope. Dr. Beasley was professional and answered my questions thoroughly. She ensured I was a good candidate for the procedure and explained the procedure as well as why she chose the machine she did over other options. I have an overall 90% improvement in lumbar pain
in Lafayette, CO |
Dr Beasley did anot amazing job on my neck. I had been in pain for so long and to wake up after my fusion andit be gone was an amazing feeling. My neck is healing great and after 6 months still no pain or other issues. She was straight to the point and direct with my condition. I'd recommend her to anyone in no peed of her specialties.
in boulder, co |
i found her to be impatient and intimidating. also, there was a very long wait which was not even acknowledged. she may be knowledgeable but if she is firing questions at you, the likelihood that the average person will be able to give a coherent narrative is slim
in Boulder, CO |
Perhaps the worst doctor I've ever had; highly inflated ego, disrespectful, and missed diagnosis. I would be highly cautious before making an appointment with this doctor. I can't overstate this enough . . .
in Denver, CO |
If i could give her no stas I would. That's how horrible she is. She talked down to me and my mom. Told me there is no hope for me and to basically give up on life. Wouldn't even recommend her to my worst enemy. And yes there is a solution for me. Just lazy at doing her job. I wonder how many people she screwed over. This job isn't meant for her.
Louisville, CO |
She was In a hurry; talked down to me; not sympathetic or caring at all! I would never recommend her to family or friends. I felt worse after my appointment than before I went in.
in Broomfield, CO |
Made two appointments with her - the first one, her PA came in and ordered an MRI and CT Scan and I had to ask to meet Dr. Beasley - she came in for a short visit. When i came back to hear about the results of the tests, I did not see the Dr - just the PA. She ordered injections for my back and and EMG and physical therapy...I was very upset to not even have the DR talk to me. Thousands of $ for tests and I only got info from the PA. I am going to go to another dr for another opinion
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Beasley was an OK doc, but as a patient, you really need to watch out for her staff, especially her financial staff. They took credit card numbers from me and then charged me twice my copay, as well as charging me copays without permission in a later year when I had no appointment. It was like dealing with a very mistrusting and manipulative business instead of a specialist group who wanted the best for the patients when I was sick. A very discouraging experience for me and my family!
Have you seen Dr. Kara Beasley, DO?
Are you Dr. Beasley?

Longmont, CO 80501
Platte Valley Medical Center
1600 Prairie Center Pkwy
Brighton, CO 80601

More Neurosurgery Specialists like Dr. Beasley at Boulder Neurosurgical & Spine Assocs

Dr. Ewell Nelson, MD