Dr. Kapil Saigal, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat ·  Male

Dr. Saigal

Ear, Nose & Throat Associates of New York, P.C.

1035 N Orlando Ave Ste 205 Winter Park, FL 32789

Dr. Kapil Saigal, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Winter Park, FL and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from University of Miami / School of Medicine in 2002 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat, cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, and more.

Dr. Saigal accepts

Dr. Saigal accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth
Oxford Health Plans
Freedom Plan
Principal Financial Group
Oxford Liberty

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Saigal's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Saigal's Top Procedures and Conditions

Intranasal or Sinus Procedure

Dr. Saigal performs Intranasal or Sinus Procedure more than 97% of his peers

Dr. Saigal performs this procedure more than 97% of his peers

Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates

Dr. Saigal performs Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates more than 94% of his peers

Dr. Saigal performs this procedure more than 94% of his peers

Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)

Dr. Saigal performs Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty) more than 93% of his peers

Dr. Saigal performs this procedure more than 93% of his peers

Dr. Saigal's conditions and procedures:

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Acute Sinusitis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Common Cold
  • Cough
  • Deviated Septum
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Nasal Polyp
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Reconstructive Surgery
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sinusitis
  • Sore Throat
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)

Dr. Saigal is a board-certified sub-specialist in the field for Facial Plastic Surgery and Surgical Rhinology based out of Long Island, NY and Winter Park, FL. He is committed to quality patient care and conservative, natural-looking results with the shortest recovery possible.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Saigal

Dr. Saigal?
Dr. Saigal's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kapil Saigal, MD
The front office staff and office manager, Tracy are phenomenal. They are efficient and made the patient experience effortless and not stressful. Dr. Saigal was thorough and used objective measures and diagnostics as well as his clinical judgement for his recommendation. His bedside manner and thoughtfulness in his approach stands out. I’m glad I drove from Tampa to see him and experience his first class service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kapil Saigal, MD?
He did a great job correcting my deviated septum and it was painless and I've never slept so well. Was very clear in explaining everything. Just the most thorough doctor I have ever met. Highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kapil Saigal, MD?
Absolutely fantastic, quite a charmer I must say. Very detailed, straight to the point and that alone won my me over. Will definitely see Dr Saigal again. Thank you so much
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kapil Saigal, MD?
I have been dealing with numerous sinus infections and allergies for over 3 years. I was miserable .being placed on antibiotics 3 to 4 times a year. When I met dr. Saigal, he was very reassuring, through and nice. After viewing my ct scan in my sinuses , he began to come up with a treatment plan that worked for me. He performed two balloon plasticity, and put me in a regimen that works! I feel so much better, and I thank God for leading me to him. Staff is extremely friendly and comforting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kapil Saigal, MD?
I had the absolute BEST experience ever with this doctor. I came to Dr. Saigal because I fractured my nose. The fracture shifted my nose to the right so when he did the surgery he straightened my nose out, fixed my sinuses so I can breathe better than ever, and shaved the bump down! After the surgery I had NO brusing, & NO pain. My one week post operation picture is absolutely insane because I just got the cast off, however I looked perfectly normal. Love this doctor! 10/10 would recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kapil Saigal, MD?
This doctor is thief and liar just doing unnecessary things to you for money . Stay away !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kapil Saigal, MD?
Dr. Saigal and his team were wonderful. I needed a pretty complicated revision surgery and he did a great job. He is very personable and an incredibly skilled surgeon. Also board certified in two specialties. You won't be disappointed. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kapil Saigal, MD?
Since I was a child, I was plagued with chronic sinusitis. Although my physicians were well-intentioned, their treatment with antibiotics never made a dent in the problem. I read the reviews for Dr. Saigal and thought I'd give it one last shot. He was kind and professional as was his staff. He thoroughly explained my options, and we decided to proceed with a balloon sinuplasty. OMG....I can breathe! No headaches and I'm able to fitness walk 3 miles daily. Thank you, Dr. Saigal!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kapil Saigal, MD?
I would NOT recommend anyone seeing this Dr. He orders expensive tests and does not ask for everything on the test and reads results incorrectly. After seeing this Dr in Feb 2017 and paying for tons of test to find out nothing, I was diagnosis with Graves Disease and Hyperthyroid which he would have known if he would have read the result correctly. Completely miss all the symptoms and now I have a ton of medical bills to pay and a disease that I am now fighting!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kapil Saigal, MD?
Dr Saigal is well-educated, knowledgeable & talented in his craft; while @ the same time, he is compassionate, caring & his personality allows him to be relatable. And that's probably one of the biggest things, it is for me, at least... having a doctor who will take the time, make the time, to answer any questions you may have or any reassurances you may need (or your kids!). Dr Saigal is a human being, in all senses of the word, not simply defined by the initials behind his name.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kapil Saigal, MD?
I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Saigal. He has been nothing but excellent throughout my entire rhinoplasty experience with him. I am now two weeks post-op and I am already back in my normal routine. No one would ever know I just had rhinoplasty. His professionalism, bedside manner, and follow up is impeccable. I couldn't have been in better hands. I would recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kapil Saigal, MD?
Beautiful office and very nice staff. Doctor was thorough and had a great way about him. He helped me and my husband wants to see him as well. THanks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kapil Saigal, MD?
Very considerate and thoughtful. I will not hesitate to recommend this doctor to anyone needing ENT help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kapil Saigal, MD?
Dr. Saigal is nothing more than the best!!! Immediately he diagnosed my problem after I went four times to LIJ emergency for nosebleeding.I have the highest respect for him.May God Bless him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kapil Saigal, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Saigal?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Saigal treats patients.

Compare Providers