Dr. Kapil Chatrath, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Kapil Chatrath, MD

Dr. Kapil Chatrath, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Williamsville, NY. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Chatrath is affiliated with Kaleida Health Buffalo General Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Chatrath's Experience

See how Dr. Chatrath's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chatrath

Dr. Chatrath accepts 3 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Chatrath has admitting privileges.

Dr. Chatrath's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chatrath to family and friends
    2.3
    Dr. Chatrath's Performance
      FAIR
    Knowledgeable, Personable and An Excellent Physician.
    in Buffalo, NY |
    I had the worse experience when I went for my appointment. I waited for 90 minutes and no one came out to tell me that they were behind on scheduling. I left after 90 minutes and asked for a refund and left to go to MASH urgent care instead. I would not recommend anyone. In all my doctor's experience, this is by far the worse experience ever. I felt like they didn't care about me, their patient. I will not be NOT be coming back.
    Buffalo NY |
    Dr Chatrath was very abrupt and did not answer any of the questions I had for him. I felt like he did not address any of the concerns I had. My last 2 appointments I had with him I wasn't seen until I had waited over an hour past my appointment time.
    in Buffalo, NY |
    I have found this doctor to be thorough in his physical and verbal examinations. He refers me to competent colleagues and pays attention to their work with me. I enjoy casual conversation with him on topics of mutual interest.
    in Highland Park, NJ |
    I have been client to Dr.Kapil chatrath. He is vary patient and explains me every thing. very knowledgeble. adviced me food selections also. My sugar levels are controlled. Iam feeling relaxed and comfortable. Iam fully satisfied with him. strongly recommending doctor . He explained about all medications, clarified my doubts.
    Poor office staff, very inflexible, spent at least 3 hours of my evening with multiple phone calls back and forth trying to get an answer to a question regarding my care- had over 5 conversations within that time and issue went unresolved. Having worked in healthcare myself for over 5 years- very disappointed with my experience. Doctor visit went ok- but was not overly friendly. I would not recommend this practice if you care about any sort of minimal customer service standards.
    Have you seen Dr. Kapil Chatrath, MD?
    Are you Dr. Chatrath?

Dr. Chatrath's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Chatrath does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Chatrath and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY / MEDICAL COLLEGE

Graduated in 1986

Highland Hospital

Dr. Chatrath does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chatrath and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Chatrath does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Chatrath and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.