Dr. Kanwal Khan, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Internal Medicine of Chesterfield 222 S Woods Mill Rd # 650 Chesterfield, MO 63017 Get Directions
Dr. Kanwal Khan, MD
Dr. Kanwal Khan, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Chesterfield, MO. Dr. Khan is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital.

Dr. Khan's Experience

See how Dr. Khan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Khan

Dr. Khan accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Khan is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Khan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Khan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khan to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Khan's Performance
in St. Louis, MO |
Great doctor! She listens well & discusses everything with you. There's never a long wait in the waiting room or exam room, she spends time with you & will get the appropriate tests (MRI, blood work, etc.) set up for you. Appointments are easy & the office staff is fantastic! If there's something she finds that she can't take care of (like something found on a scan) she'll refer you to a specialist who can. Bonus: since she's located in a hospital-you can get MRI's, tests, blood work, etc there!
St Louis, MO |
I now understand why people don't go to doctors. Because doctors like Dr. Khan exist. I went in for a physical and left being told that I didn't need one yet she charged me for an appointment that cost much more than that. She didn't ask me how I was doing, she didn't even look at me. Dr. Khan was in the room with me for under seven minutes. I left with no medical advice and a hefty bill.
in Florissant MO |
Dr. Khan was very thorough and kept me very informed.
in St Louis, MO |
I love Dr. Khan. She is the ultimate professional with a lot of heart. I am a difficult patient and she goes the extra mile to make sure I'm following my treatment plan. She really cares about me and my health. She's even called me on a Sunday to make sure I was okay. Dr. Khan is an awesome doctor and person. I would recommend her to anyone.
in Ballwin |
Dr Khan sat down and took time to talk with me unlike some other doctors who have one hand on the door ready to leave the room while you're trying to discuss things.
Have you seen Dr. Kanwal Khan, MD?
Are you Dr. Khan?

Compare Dr. Khan

Dr. Khan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Dr. Khan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Khan does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Khan and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.