Dr. Kanika M. Hampton Bipat, MD

Dr. Kanika M. Hampton Bipat, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

HB Medical Wellness Care 11315 Pembrooke Sq Ste 111, Waldorf, MD 20603 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Hampton Bipat specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Waldorf, MD. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Hampton Bipat? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Hampton Bipat's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Hampton Bipat's experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• Internal Medicinenull

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Hampton Bipat

Dr. Hampton Bipat accepts 22 insurance carriers

22 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
      • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
      • Golden Rule
      • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
      • Guardian
      • Health Net
      • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
      • UniCare
      • WellPoint

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Hampton Bipat

Dr. Hampton Bipat's Review Details
      3.6 based on 71 responses
      Experience with Dr. Hampton Bipat
      Dr. Hampton Bipat's Office & Staff
        10 – 15 minutes (66)
      in Waldorf, MD |
      Great office , dr Bipat is very knowledgeable in what she is doing , you can't find a better in Waldorf than dr Bipat , trust me people you will love you , for you guys who only want time off work or pills popin don't go to this because she don't play , dr Bipat will take good care of people who wants to get better , thank you HB medical .
      in Ft Washington, MD |
      I would highly recommend HB Medical and Wellness Care because Dr. Bipat and her staff are very friendly. I feel very comfortable speaking about my problems, even when I see the PA's. I love the fact that I can walk in and make an appt to be seen that same day. Another great thing is that when I have an appointment scheduled at 9:00am, my appointment is at 9:00am and I don't have to wait a long time. Dr. Bipat is such a great, respectful, and knowledgeable physician. My visits are always pleasant
      I Absolutely adore Dr. Hampton Bipat and the office staff is amazing and sweet young ladies!!!
      La Plata, MD |
      Dr. Bipat should consider surrounding herself with more competent, compassionate and more responsive staff. It's difficult to reach someone in person, it's challenging to refill a prescription (not a narcotic), and impossible to get a return call from the PA or Dr. Staff are rude and unprofessional and could benefit from patient centered training. I've decided to switch doctors after several years with Dr. Bipat.
      in Clinton, MD |
      I have already referred some of my family to Dr Bipat. I Love this Lady she cares how you feel and is your best friend when you are with her.
      in Waldorf, MD |
      I have always had a great experience when coming to her office. Dr. Hampton Bipat always makes sure to always listen to everything you have to say and will explain everything and answer any questions that you might have about anything. I have also had a great experience with her Physicians Assistants as well. All have been extremely nice and friendly, as well as the rest of her staff.
      in Waldorf, MD |
      I have been a patient of Dr. Hampton Bipat for many years and I have loved that she is kind, caring, personable and straight forward with her patients. I also love the fact that she can take care of my womanly needs without me needing to see another doctor unless its a special need. She answers all of my questions that I have at the time of my visits, and if I message her she gets back to me in a timely manner. I wouldn't trade her for the world. :)
      My experience with Dr. Bipat was very impressive. She's very caring and compassionate very knowledgeable and dedicated. I've been to a couple doctors before I found Dr. Bipat and they couldn't tell me what was wrong but she did. I've recommended her to family and friends. If your looking for a great knowledgeable Doctor. Dr. Bipat is the doctor. Her staff is great. Kind and professional.
      Waldorf, MD |
      I'am a new patient with Dr, Kanika Hampton-Bipat the first time I went to there office everyone was very nice, When Dr.bipat came in the room with me she was very pleasant & she listened to everything I had to say I didn't feel rushed at all like I did with my last doctor, I waited for her less than 10mins & in that time frame one of her medical assistants came in the room & checked on me as well as offered me some water, I really liked that I would defiantly recommend her to others.
      in Waldorf, MD |
      I love Dr Bipat and her office ! I have had and issue with trying to see her in the past but that issue I can only blame on myself for not scheduling appropriately. Dr Bipat is a great doctor with a high patient base so I did have to understand I couldn't just call the day of or before and expect an appointment. She does have 2 great PA whom I wouldn't mind seeing every so often (I love my doctor). I have been a patient with Dr Bipat for years and I must say staff has approved tremendously!
      in Waldorf, MD |
      i have was looking for a good Doctor and then i found dr. Bipat , she is a bless woman and very very good, she is the best .You people who keep leaving bad reviews, you are playing with GOD ANOINTED .
      in Waldorf, MD |
      Been my dr. for years, but now good luck seeing her & not the PA and if you want to have a Rx renewed. Every. Single. Month. It's the SAME thing. They will NOTrespond to the pharmacy to give approval not matter how many times they fax her office and call. I leave msgs & NO ONE calls me back. So I have to go to the office where the snotty receptionist tells me she'll be 'right with me' and I end up waiting hour and a half. SO sick of this. I'm finding another doctor. They just don't care.
      Waldorf, MD |
      She used to spend time with you. Able to get appt. NOW, barely able to get appt w/Dr. and when I DO schedule an appt with HER, put w/PA anyway. Like previous reviewer said: they spend too much time typing/looking at their macbooks. I've been trying to get a ref for 1 1/2yr for a procedure, but they keep dorking it up. Nearly impossible to get them to renew my Rx when the Pharmacy faxes the request to them. EVERY time the pharm. asks me to call Dr. b/c NO response. Some staff have become rude.
      Waldorf, MD |
      Very little patient attention. Both doctor and PA spent the very few minutes with me looking at/typing on their mac book. Timer went off after a few minutes signaling them to move on with next patient- so discouraging. Staff not very friendly or helpful. I took a bill that was incorrect over 4 times in person and could not get any follow up.
      The doctor never came in to see me. I saw the PA instead, which I would normally be fine with, but the PA kept going back and forth between the doctor and me relaying messages. She was just sitting in her office.It was a new patient appointment, so I was initially taken aback by this approach. Furthermore, the PA seemed rushed and only checked my lungs and stomach before asking what prescriptions I needed refilled. Not the best experience.
      Have you seen Dr. Hampton Bipat?
      Are you Dr. Hampton Bipat? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Hampton Bipat

Why It Matters: Dr. Hampton Bipat's Board Certifications

• Allergic Rhinitis
      • Anemia
      • Asthma
      • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
      • Dermatitis
      • Diabetes Type 1
      • Diabetes Type 2
      • Emphysema
      • Heart Disease
      • High Cholesterol
      • Hives
      • Menopause
      • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
      • Syncope

• Pre-Operative Evaluation
      • Spirometry
      • Urinalysis
      • Vaccination

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

University Of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center

Completed in 2004

• Other Education
        American Board Of Integrative Holistic Medicine

Completed in 2009

Dr. Hampton Bipat has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Hampton Bipat's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Internal Medicine
      • Board certified in Internal Medicine
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Hampton Bipat

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Hampton Bipat's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
      10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Hampton Bipat

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients