Dr. Kanika M. Hampton Bipat, MD

Dr. Kanika M. Hampton Bipat, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 41 years old

Dr. Hampton Bipat specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Waldorf, MD. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Hampton Bipat? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Hampton Bipat's Experience

See how Dr. Hampton Bipat's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hampton Bipat

Dr. Hampton Bipat accepts 22 insurance carriers

Dr. Hampton Bipat's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hampton Bipat to family and friends
3.6
Experience with Dr. Hampton Bipat
Dr. Hampton Bipat's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (68)
These reviews had me scared but I absolutely love Dr. Bipat! She is the primary care physician that I've been looking for for yrs. Dr. Bipat is very thorough and knows what she's doing. My case is so complex, with multiple specialists, yet she holds it all together. She is not quick to give medication but offers alternatives. I truly trust her with my health and will ask her opinion over specialists . Her office is not good with msgs and they could be more friendlier. She's worth looking past it
in La Plata, MD |
For the past year I've been frustrated w/things- from no one returning my calls, appts cancelled and no one calling to tell me, specialists (that she's referred me to) trying repeatedly to have records faxed to them with no response, referrals rejected by ins co b/c forms filled out incorrectly by her staff, Pharmacy calling and faxing asking for information so that they can fill my Rx. Twice I was given incorrect dosage for meds. Now they "inactivated my file" b/c I complained. DANGEROUS DOC.
in Waldorf, MD |
Dr. Hampton Bipat and her staff are all I could have hoped for in a medical practitioner. She has been my primary care physician for a couple of years now and has always provided the absolute best care, and I believe, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue. If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats the whole person, and takes the time to be caring even while maintaining a very efficient office. HB Wellness Care is for you!
in Waldorf, MD |
Dr Bipat is very great doctor and I lover her practice also my husband will be joining her new practice in Brandywine
in Waldorf, MD |
Great office , dr Bipat is very knowledgeable in what she is doing , you can't find a better in Waldorf than dr Bipat , trust me people you will love you , for you guys who only want time off work or pills popin don't go to this because she don't play , dr Bipat will take good care of people who wants to get better , thank you HB medical .
in Ft Washington, MD |
I would highly recommend HB Medical and Wellness Care because Dr. Bipat and her staff are very friendly. I feel very comfortable speaking about my problems, even when I see the PA's. I love the fact that I can walk in and make an appt to be seen that same day. Another great thing is that when I have an appointment scheduled at 9:00am, my appointment is at 9:00am and I don't have to wait a long time. Dr. Bipat is such a great, respectful, and knowledgeable physician. My visits are always pleasant
I Absolutely adore Dr. Hampton Bipat and the office staff is amazing and sweet young ladies!!!
La Plata, MD |
Dr. Bipat should consider surrounding herself with more competent, compassionate and more responsive staff. It's difficult to reach someone in person, it's challenging to refill a prescription (not a narcotic), and impossible to get a return call from the PA or Dr. Staff are rude and unprofessional and could benefit from patient centered training. I've decided to switch doctors after several years with Dr. Bipat.
in Clinton, MD |
I have already referred some of my family to Dr Bipat. I Love this Lady she cares how you feel and is your best friend when you are with her.
in Waldorf, MD |
I have always had a great experience when coming to her office. Dr. Hampton Bipat always makes sure to always listen to everything you have to say and will explain everything and answer any questions that you might have about anything. I have also had a great experience with her Physicians Assistants as well. All have been extremely nice and friendly, as well as the rest of her staff.
in Waldorf, MD |
I have been a patient of Dr. Hampton Bipat for many years and I have loved that she is kind, caring, personable and straight forward with her patients. I also love the fact that she can take care of my womanly needs without me needing to see another doctor unless its a special need. She answers all of my questions that I have at the time of my visits, and if I message her she gets back to me in a timely manner. I wouldn't trade her for the world. :)
My experience with Dr. Bipat was very impressive. She's very caring and compassionate very knowledgeable and dedicated. I've been to a couple doctors before I found Dr. Bipat and they couldn't tell me what was wrong but she did. I've recommended her to family and friends. If your looking for a great knowledgeable Doctor. Dr. Bipat is the doctor. Her staff is great. Kind and professional.
Waldorf, MD |
I'am a new patient with Dr, Kanika Hampton-Bipat the first time I went to there office everyone was very nice, When Dr.bipat came in the room with me she was very pleasant & she listened to everything I had to say I didn't feel rushed at all like I did with my last doctor, I waited for her less than 10mins & in that time frame one of her medical assistants came in the room & checked on me as well as offered me some water, I really liked that I would defiantly recommend her to others.
in Waldorf, MD |
I love Dr Bipat and her office ! I have had and issue with trying to see her in the past but that issue I can only blame on myself for not scheduling appropriately. Dr Bipat is a great doctor with a high patient base so I did have to understand I couldn't just call the day of or before and expect an appointment. She does have 2 great PA whom I wouldn't mind seeing every so often (I love my doctor). I have been a patient with Dr Bipat for years and I must say staff has approved tremendously!
in Waldorf, MD |
i have was looking for a good Doctor and then i found dr. Bipat , she is a bless woman and very very good, she is the best .You people who keep leaving bad reviews, you are playing with GOD ANOINTED .
Waldorf, MD |
She used to spend time with you. Able to get appt. NOW, barely able to get appt w/Dr. and when I DO schedule an appt with HER, put w/PA anyway. Like previous reviewer said: they spend too much time typing/looking at their macbooks. I've been trying to get a ref for 1 1/2yr for a procedure, but they keep dorking it up. Nearly impossible to get them to renew my Rx when the Pharmacy faxes the request to them. EVERY time the pharm. asks me to call Dr. b/c NO response. Some staff have become rude.
Waldorf, MD |
Very little patient attention. Both doctor and PA spent the very few minutes with me looking at/typing on their mac book. Timer went off after a few minutes signaling them to move on with next patient- so discouraging. Staff not very friendly or helpful. I took a bill that was incorrect over 4 times in person and could not get any follow up.
The doctor never came in to see me. I saw the PA instead, which I would normally be fine with, but the PA kept going back and forth between the doctor and me relaying messages. She was just sitting in her office.It was a new patient appointment, so I was initially taken aback by this approach. Furthermore, the PA seemed rushed and only checked my lungs and stomach before asking what prescriptions I needed refilled. Not the best experience.
Have you seen Dr. Kanika M. Hampton Bipat, MD?
Are you Dr. Hampton Bipat?

Compare Dr. Hampton Bipat

Dr. Hampton Bipat's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Hampton Bipat has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hampton Bipat's Board Certifications

• Allergic Rhinitis
  • Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Dermatitis
  • Diabetes Type 1
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Hives
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Syncope

Completed in 2004

• Other Education
    American Board Of Integrative Holistic Medicine

Completed in 2009

Dr. Hampton Bipat does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hampton Bipat and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Breath Testing
  • Spirometry
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.