Dr. Kandaswamy Jayaraj, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

Dr. Kandaswamy Jayaraj, MD

Dr. Kandaswamy Jayaraj, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Beaumont, TX. He is 48 years old. Dr. Jayaraj is affiliated with Baptist Beaumont Hospital and CHRISTUS Hospital.

Dr. Jayaraj's Experience

See how Dr. Jayaraj's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jayaraj

Dr. Jayaraj accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Jayaraj is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Jayaraj has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jayaraj's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jayaraj to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Jayaraj's Performance
in Silsbee, tx |
Dr J always takes time to listen and seems to take N active interest in my health. His office is ways helpful with prescription refills. I would recommend him to any diabetic.
Port Arthur, Texas |
He spent 20 minutes trying not to tell me something and when he finally did and I questioned him he told me he was wasting his time talking to me when he had REAL patients to see. He hustled me out of the office sent for blood work and sent me on my way. I got the blood work back and his office cancelled my follow up appointment. Now I have to call his office because the blood work record in the Health Portal is inaccessible to me even though I had gotten into the site before.
Beaumont, TX |
I've had issues with them calling in prescriptions which is a big deal since it's something like DIABETES and I needed insulin. This happened more than once. Also, I was never seen on my appointment time and they wouldn't even check to see if anyone had signed in when the office was empty and until almost 15 minutes PASSED my appointment time. Although, the doctor himself is very nice and personable, I would not recommend his office based on my own experiences with th staff. Very disappointed.
in Beaumont tx |
Please disregard any negative feedback about this doctor, I ALMOST missed out on one of the BEST doctors by reading negative post here. I'm so glad I followed my "gut", Love this doctor, love the staff, and I am truly blessed to be his patient... Keep up the good work Dr.J!
in Beaumont, TX |
He is the best Dr, he really listens to me and even fusses when needed. He is helping me stay in control. I love him
in Nederland, TX |
Dr Jayaraj or his nurse practitioner have treated me for about 6 years. EVERY time I have had an appointment, they are very prompt. Their system for getting you in and through your appointment is very efficient. I have always been treated with a high level of efficiency and competence whether I see the DR or the nurse practitioner. Findings have always been explained clearly and fully. I continue to recommend this practice to anyone in need of a great endocrinologist. Carolyn B.
in Silsbee, TX |
Explains your lab work, what you can do to improve your numbers. Listens to you and takes time to determine a proper plan of care. Sometime difficult to get a person on phone. No answering service or recording to leave message. Stated to leave answer on patient portal! I have no portal to my knowledge.
Orange, TX |
He did not listen to me. He was concerned only with what the blood work showed, not what I had to say. He would not listen to my concerns. He dismissed my symptoms and told me to do more leg lifts to lose the extra weight. He also said that my hair falling out was just another sign of getting older. Then 8 months after my final appointment, I received a bill (when was already paid in full). I called the office to ask about it. The person I spoke to was VERY RUDE.
Have you seen Dr. Kandaswamy Jayaraj, MD?
Are you Dr. Jayaraj?

Compare Dr. Jayaraj

Dr. Jayaraj's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  Board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

Dr. Jayaraj has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jayaraj's Board Certifications

• Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Disease
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Testicular Dysfunction
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

Stanley Medical College, Tamil Nadu Dr Mgr Medical University

Dr. Jayaraj does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jayaraj and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism