Dr. Kandaswamy Jayaraj, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism ·  Male · Age 50

Dr. Jayaraj

Triangle Endocrinology

3440 Fannin St Beaumont, TX 77701

Dr. Kandaswamy Jayaraj, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Beaumont, TX. He graduated from Stanley Medical College, Tamil Nadu Dr Mgr Medical University and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism, geriatric medicine, and more.

Dr. Jayaraj accepts

Dr. Jayaraj accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Jayaraj's experience treating your condition or procedure

5.128205128205129%

Dr. Jayaraj?
Dr. Jayaraj's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kandaswamy Jayaraj, MD
Love Dr. J! He always listens to my concerns and I never feel rushed away.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kandaswamy Jayaraj, MD?
I've seen Dr. Jayaraj a few times but mainly saw the NP. I'm new to taking insulin and stopped by after work with a quick question. I asked to verify my insulin instructions with the nurse but the receptionist asked if I could wait a minute and talk to the doctor. When he came in to me he was immediately talking down to me. He said "there was no way" he gave me clear insulin, and when I got home to check he DID in fact give me 2 samples of a clear insulin. He humiliated me to the point of tears
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kandaswamy Jayaraj, MD?
I think he and his staff are great. Very patient orientated. always taking time to answer any questions or concerns that you may have about your treatment.What more could ask for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kandaswamy Jayaraj, MD?
I went to Dr. Jayaraj for the first time yesterday, and I was highly impressed. His staff was very friendly and helpful, and I was seen within minutes of getting there. I was shown a video explaining the details involving the issue which had prompted the visit and given the opportunity to ask any questions I had. The doctor was very personable and took the time to explain all areas concerning my thyroid. He did not rush the visit, but instead made me feel like I was a priority! A+++
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kandaswamy Jayaraj, MD?
I have been going to Dr Jayaraj for over 10 years. He and nurse Jennifer and wonderful to deal with and take the time to discuss when needed. My blood sugars have been under control and when my A1C starts to go up, he allows me to make changes or intervenes if my initiatives do not bring it under control. I have always made late afternoon appointments and they do consistently run late but they are worth the wait. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kandaswamy Jayaraj, MD?
Dr J always takes time to listen and seems to take N active interest in my health. His office is ways helpful with prescription refills. I would recommend him to any diabetic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kandaswamy Jayaraj, MD?
He spent 20 minutes trying not to tell me something and when he finally did and I questioned him he told me he was wasting his time talking to me when he had REAL patients to see. He hustled me out of the office sent for blood work and sent me on my way. I got the blood work back and his office cancelled my follow up appointment. Now I have to call his office because the blood work record in the Health Portal is inaccessible to me even though I had gotten into the site before.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kandaswamy Jayaraj, MD?
I've had issues with them calling in prescriptions which is a big deal since it's something like DIABETES and I needed insulin. This happened more than once. Also, I was never seen on my appointment time and they wouldn't even check to see if anyone had signed in when the office was empty and until almost 15 minutes PASSED my appointment time. Although, the doctor himself is very nice and personable, I would not recommend his office based on my own experiences with th staff. Very disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kandaswamy Jayaraj, MD?
Please disregard any negative feedback about this doctor, I ALMOST missed out on one of the BEST doctors by reading negative post here. I'm so glad I followed my "gut", Love this doctor, love the staff, and I am truly blessed to be his patient... Keep up the good work Dr.J!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kandaswamy Jayaraj, MD?
He is the best Dr, he really listens to me and even fusses when needed. He is helping me stay in control. I love him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kandaswamy Jayaraj, MD?
Dr Jayaraj or his nurse practitioner have treated me for about 6 years. EVERY time I have had an appointment, they are very prompt. Their system for getting you in and through your appointment is very efficient. I have always been treated with a high level of efficiency and competence whether I see the DR or the nurse practitioner. Findings have always been explained clearly and fully. I continue to recommend this practice to anyone in need of a great endocrinologist. Carolyn B.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kandaswamy Jayaraj, MD?
Explains your lab work, what you can do to improve your numbers. Listens to you and takes time to determine a proper plan of care. Sometime difficult to get a person on phone. No answering service or recording to leave message. Stated to leave answer on patient portal! I have no portal to my knowledge.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kandaswamy Jayaraj, MD?
He did not listen to me. He was concerned only with what the blood work showed, not what I had to say. He would not listen to my concerns. He dismissed my symptoms and told me to do more leg lifts to lose the extra weight. He also said that my hair falling out was just another sign of getting older. Then 8 months after my final appointment, I received a bill (when was already paid in full). I called the office to ask about it. The person I spoke to was VERY RUDE.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kandaswamy Jayaraj, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jayaraj?