Dr. Kamy R. Kemp, MD

Dr. Kamy R. Kemp, MD

General Surgery | Female | 48 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Kemp specializes in General Surgery and practices in Winter Park, FL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Kemp? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kemp's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kemp's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kemp

Dr. Kemp accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kemp has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Kemp
Dr. Kemp's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (23)
in Orlando, FL |
I was six months late on getting my mammogram. I was told by a friend to go to Kamy Kemp because she was the best! It's true, she is the best! I was diagnosed with breast Cancer in April , by Dr. Kamy Kemp. When I got the results from the biopsy, I was in shock! She and her office staff were so caring and kind.Her professional staff are so kind, Krista was so amazing to me. Dr. Kemp saved my life! She removed all of my cancer. I would highly recommend her to my family and friends! Deborah B.
in Winter Park, FL |
I'm so glad I ignored the bad reviews. Dr. Kemp was so sweet, informative, and positive. I am just leaving from having two biopsies and had to get my review in before these negative reviews turn anyone away. She saved me from having more procedures due to an incorrect image report. Go see Dr. Kemp.
in Orlando, FL |
After reading some of the negative reviews, I felt compelled to write about my experience. Dr.Kemp was always straight forward and honest with me and compassionate. When I was diagnosed a second time with breast cancer, she was real quick to call me personally with the results and scheduled the surgery right away within a week. Her staff are amazing and I felt so comfortable when I would come in. I am happy to say I am cancer free because of two amazing Doctors, Dr. Kemp and Dr.Sonalee Shroff
Orlando, FL |
If you need a compassion, Dr. Kemp is not for you. Personally, I am a "give it to me straight and what do we need to do next" person so I was fine with her initially. However, Dr. Kemp scolded me for getting a 2nd opinion with a different oncologist than the one she referred me to. She did this as she was getting ready to perform out-patient surgery on me and was very upset with me right before I was to go under. She spoke very negative about the other oncologist and was very unprofessional.
in Orlando, FL |
Non compassionate, does not follow up after surgery, as a breast / cancer surgeon she is only interested in her surgery not in her patients. After chemo results came back had a change in receptors, she brushed me off & have not heard from her since, even after I sent her my mammogram results, takes to much pride in herself ,knowledge & ability. Had I been a mannequin I would be well took care of.
in Ocoee, FL |
Had a surgery done by Kemp and it didn't heal properly. I contacted her to set up to see her and she told me it was nothing without even seeing me. When I kept calling they finally set up an appointment and she wasn't even going to bother seeing me - she sent an MA to look. When the MA noticed that it was not healing right, she finally called Kemp in - Kemp says oh everything is fine - the liquid-fluid sac under the scar is still there and now there is an odor. Hasn't responded back in 7 days.
in orlando |
Terrible bedside manner, completely unaccountable for her actions, too busy to see you after surgery leaves complications. Rude,disrespectful,lacks compassion and is unable to answer questions in a professional manner....very immature!!
in Florida |
A fantastic physician/surgeon and one in whom my wife and I have the utmost confidence and respect. We would highly recommend Dr. Kemp to any lady needing the services of an experienced professional surgeon.
in Davenport, FL |
The several visits I had with Dr. Kemp were enough to convince me to never return. The bedside manner was condescending, rude, and when told she had no time to answer my questions when I was told I needed immediate breast surgery scheduled - while failing to tell me until later a biopsy would be needed first - was a definitive lack of respect for the intelligence of a patient. I would never put my life in the hands of an individual who placed no value on the humanistic side of breast cancer.
Have you seen Dr. Kamy R. Kemp, MD?
Are you Dr. Kemp?

Compare Dr. Kemp

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.