Dr. Kamy Kemp, MD

General Surgery | Female

Breast Care Center of Florida 1925 Mizell Ave Ste 306 Winter Park, FL 32792 Get Directions
Dr. Kamy Kemp, MD
Dr. Kamy Kemp, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Winter Park, FL. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Kemp is affiliated with Florida Hospital Orlando.

Dr. Kemp's Experience

See how Dr. Kemp's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kemp

Dr. Kemp accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Kemp is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kemp has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kemp's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kemp to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Kemp's Performance
in Altamonte springs , Fl |
I found a large lump in my breast scheduled an appointment with my doctor who referred me to Dr Kemp. I was very scared but Dr Kemp was so professional, knowledgeable, it really put me at ease. She took time to address my every concern. Did my surgery & my story ended very well. I would highly recommend her & if I ever need help in her field again I will run to see her! In one word EXCELLENT! Ps . Staff great too ! Chandra Reed - Altamonte Springs, Fl
in Oviedo, FL |
Dr. Kemp is amazing. I was referred to her to do a biopsy which resulted in needed surgery. She is the best there is. She spent as much time as needed with me to answer my questions and her staff was quick to get back to me about concerns and follow up questions. She is an expert in her field and I would not go to anyone else.
in Orlando, FL |
I was six months late on getting my mammogram. I was told by a friend to go to Kamy Kemp because she was the best! It's true, she is the best! I was diagnosed with breast Cancer in April , by Dr. Kamy Kemp. When I got the results from the biopsy, I was in shock! She and her office staff were so caring and kind.Her professional staff are so kind, Krista was so amazing to me. Dr. Kemp saved my life! She removed all of my cancer. I would highly recommend her to my family and friends! Deborah B.
in Winter Park, FL |
I'm so glad I ignored the bad reviews. Dr. Kemp was so sweet, informative, and positive. I am just leaving from having two biopsies and had to get my review in before these negative reviews turn anyone away. She saved me from having more procedures due to an incorrect image report. Go see Dr. Kemp.
in Orlando, FL |
After reading some of the negative reviews, I felt compelled to write about my experience. Dr.Kemp was always straight forward and honest with me and compassionate. When I was diagnosed a second time with breast cancer, she was real quick to call me personally with the results and scheduled the surgery right away within a week. Her staff are amazing and I felt so comfortable when I would come in. I am happy to say I am cancer free because of two amazing Doctors, Dr. Kemp and Dr.Sonalee Shroff
Orlando, FL |
If you need a compassion, Dr. Kemp is not for you. Personally, I am a "give it to me straight and what do we need to do next" person so I was fine with her initially. However, Dr. Kemp scolded me for getting a 2nd opinion with a different oncologist than the one she referred me to. She did this as she was getting ready to perform out-patient surgery on me and was very upset with me right before I was to go under. She spoke very negative about the other oncologist and was very unprofessional.
in Orlando, FL |
Non compassionate, does not follow up after surgery, as a breast / cancer surgeon she is only interested in her surgery not in her patients. After chemo results came back had a change in receptors, she brushed me off & have not heard from her since, even after I sent her my mammogram results, takes to much pride in herself ,knowledge & ability. Had I been a mannequin I would be well took care of.
in Ocoee, FL |
Had a surgery done by Kemp and it didn't heal properly. I contacted her to set up to see her and she told me it was nothing without even seeing me. When I kept calling they finally set up an appointment and she wasn't even going to bother seeing me - she sent an MA to look. When the MA noticed that it was not healing right, she finally called Kemp in - Kemp says oh everything is fine - the liquid-fluid sac under the scar is still there and now there is an odor. Hasn't responded back in 7 days.
in orlando |
Terrible bedside manner, completely unaccountable for her actions, too busy to see you after surgery leaves complications. Rude,disrespectful,lacks compassion and is unable to answer questions in a professional manner....very immature!!
in Florida |
A fantastic physician/surgeon and one in whom my wife and I have the utmost confidence and respect. We would highly recommend Dr. Kemp to any lady needing the services of an experienced professional surgeon.
in Davenport, FL |
The several visits I had with Dr. Kemp were enough to convince me to never return. The bedside manner was condescending, rude, and when told she had no time to answer my questions when I was told I needed immediate breast surgery scheduled - while failing to tell me until later a biopsy would be needed first - was a definitive lack of respect for the intelligence of a patient. I would never put my life in the hands of an individual who placed no value on the humanistic side of breast cancer.
Have you seen Dr. Kamy Kemp, MD?
Are you Dr. Kemp?

Compare Dr. Kemp

Dr. Kemp's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Kemp has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kemp's Board Certifications

• Head and Neck Cancer
  • Lipomas
  • Lung Cancer
  • Partial Lung Collapse
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pleural Effusion

St Joseph Hospital

Completed in 1999

University Of Pittsburgh Med Center

Completed in 2002

Dr. Kemp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kemp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery