Dr. Kamran Rizvi, MD

Dr. Kamran Rizvi, MD

Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology | Male

Texas Cardiovascular 3537 S Interstate 35 E Ste 200 Denton, TX 76210 Get Directions

Dr. Rizvi practices Cardiac Electrophysiology with Texas Cardiovascular Specialists. His medical training took place at the University of Chicago Pritzker School Of Medicine. Dr. Rizvi did a highly competitive Fellowship in Cardiology at UT-Southwestern Medical School in Dallas. He completed two years of Cardiac Electrophysiology training at the University of Utah focusing on atrial fibrillation ablation. Dr. Rizvi has published research on atrial fibrillation and exercise capacity.

Dr. Kamran Rizvi, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiology doctor who practices in Denton, TX. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Rizvi is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton, Medical City Lewisville, Medical City Denton, Medical City Plano, The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano and Medical City McKinney.

Dr. Rizvi's Experience

See how Dr. Rizvi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rizvi

Dr. Rizvi accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Rizvi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rizvi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rizvi to family and friends
Dr. Rizvi's Performance
in Rockwall, TX |
Dr. Rizvi really cares about me as a patient, not just a number. He really knows what he's doing, and takes time to explain everything to me. He encourages me to call any time I have questions or problems, and even when I call after hours he calls back within minutes - and n ever makes me fgeel I'm putting him out. I can tell other doctors highly respect him too. His staff is great too. Sara (nurse) and Mike (tech). I travel all the way from Rockwall to see him because I feel he's the best.
in Denton, TX |
Dr. Rizvi is a competent and personable cardiac physician, who presents options clearly to his patients.
in KRUM |
I am a 22 year survivor of triple bypass? surgery. During that time, I have seen a number of cardiologist. Ten years ago I had to have a pacemaker/defibulator implant. Due to a relocation, I had to find new doctors and was recommended to see Dr. Rizvi by my cardiologist of 20 years. Dr. Rizvi and his staff are the best. His nurse, Sarah, has been exceptional. Dr. Rizvi never seems to be rushed and takes whatever time needed to answer all my questions and concerns. In short, my highest trust.
in Denton, TX |
Dr Rizvi is a great help to my personal health. He got my heart into rhythm. I do feel great I am thankful for the help. I enjoy going in and having my pacemaker read by the vary capable technician. I would highly recommend Dr Rizvi because he really cares for his patients,
Cross Roads |
I am so happy to have Dr. Rizvi caring for my aged mother. He knows exactly how to interact with her - with kindness, patience, and understanding. He also interacts with me (as her caregiver) in the same manner, taking all the time needed to answer questions and provide explanations regarding procedures, medications, etc. He never rushes thru appointments or discussions, and always makes sure there are no lingering unresolved issues. We are very grateful to him. We highly recommend him!
in Denton, TX |
Dr. Rizvi spends time explaining complex heart issues in an understandable manner. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.
in DUNCANVILLE |
I feel grateful to this day for the surgery Dr. Rizvi performed on my heart over three years ago. He is very competent and caring, generous with his time, a careful listener, and has a darn good sense of humor to boot. All in all, a real gem of a doctor.
in Aubrey, TX |
Dr Rizvi has been a blessing to our family. I have Afib and he takes the time to answer my questions. He explains his treatment and the options I have. He has always asked me to call him when I needed him. I know he is sincere, he will be there with you. My family and I would be lost if he couldn't care for me. I am so thankful for Dr Rizvi and would ask you to check him out. He has spent a lot of time studying the heart and knows the answers you are needing.
in Corinth TX |
Dr. Rizvi is just the best. So patient, caring and easy to talk to. Never in a hurry and always has a smile!
in Denton, TX |
i would recommend Dr. Rizvi to anyone that is having any kind of heart problems, he is very kind and has time to listen and answer all of your questions. If it had not been for Dr, Rizvi my husband may not be here today. So glad we found him when we did. I don't think you will be disappointed once you meet him
Denton |
He is an amazing doctor and he takes the time to listen and answer any questions you have.
Have you seen Dr. Kamran Rizvi, MD?
Are you Dr. Rizvi?

Compare Dr. Rizvi

}

Dr. Rizvi's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rizvi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
  •  Board certified in Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Rizvi has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rizvi's Board Certifications

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

Completed in 2012

Tulane University Of Louisiana

Graduated in 2001

• Hindi

Dr. Rizvi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rizvi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiology
  • Physiology

• Ablation
  • Ablation for Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
  • Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
  • Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
  • Cardiac Ablation
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Cryoablation
  • Defibrillator Implantation
  • Electrophysiological Study
  • Heart Surgery
  • ICD Monitoring
  • Insertion of Epicardial Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Insertion of Left Ventricular Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement