Dr. Kamran Rasul, MD

Dr. Kamran Rasul, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |

Dr. Kamran Rasul, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Salem, VA. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

Learn about Dr. Rasul

Video

See how frequently Dr. Rasul performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thyroid Cancer
Obesity
Hypothyroidism

Dr. Rasul's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Adrenal Incidentaloma
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Craniopharyngioma
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Diabetes Counseling
  • Ultrasound, Thyroid
  • Ultrasound-Guided Biopsy

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• King Edward Medical College
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Brookdale University Ospital Med Center
  • Tulane University Hospitals
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Rasul has no media or publications listed.

• Urdu

Dr. Rasul does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rasul and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rasul's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rasul to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Rasul's Performance
in Roanoke, Va |
I have found Dr. Rasul to be very capable in addressing my problems as a patient. While Dr. Rasul is a specialist, he is also very knowledgeable regarding general medicine. This knowledge is applied to treat the whole person. Since visiting Dr. Rasul my sugar levels have improved and weight loss has been reversed. I am well pleased with my progress and I would strongly recommend Dr. Rasul as a caring and dedicated Physician.
in Waiteville wv |
Dr.Rasul has been helping me with my thyroid issues for a couple of years now. A few months ago he alsohelped me control my diabetes during chemo and now also my cholesterol and tryglicerides. I believe he will continue to help me with those health issues with the least amount of medication ones I recover from cancer treatment and hopefully will return to some normalcy. His office was always very helpful in scheduling appointments to accommodate us since we live almost one hour away.
in Floyd, VA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Rasul's since Dr. Levy retired. He is an Excellent doctor! He always takes time to listen to you, and tries to help you with your health problems. His staff are wonderful!
in Roanoke, Va |
Dr. Rasul was very thorough in reviewing my previous labs and information from my PC that he covered all the questions we had before we even had a chance to ask any of them. If you are looking for a Dr. that wants to work with you on getting you healthier Dr. Rasul will do just that.
in ROANOKE,VA. |
When I first was recommended to Dr. Rasul.I was having thyroid issues. My tests would come back ,as Hypotyhroid,the next one Hyper. Talk about confusing! Then after meeting Dr. Rasul;he ordered some different tests. They showed that It was my Pituitary acting up. I am just so grateful that we now had answers, and now my thyroid levels are normal. I have nothing but praise for Dr. Rasul,and his wonderful staff.So..if you every need a wonderful, caring Dr. and staff. I highly suggest Dr.Rasul.
Clifton Forge, VA |
Dr. Rasul is an excellent doctor who explains everything about my condition and how he will care for my needs. As my care continues, I feel that he is maticulous with caring for my condition. His ability to understand my concerns meant a lot to me as well. His bedside manners are exceptional., and he has a well run office with a great staff!
in Christiansburg VA |
Excellent service so glad I found Dr. Rasal and his staff. I am so blessed to have them serving me. Sincerely, Debbie Huff
in Roanoke, VA |
After 3 months of nausea, anxiety, weakness, fatigue, constipation, depression, I turned to Dr. RASUL who increased my Synthroid medication. I had seen my PCP several times, a Gastroentorology PA and had been told my TSH was normal. I had many other tests, XRay of colon, sonogram of gall bladder, CT scan of entire abdomen, several series of blood work, with all normal results. Because I had been told my TSH was normal, I had waited to see Dr. Rasul. I am now back to normal, thanks to him.
Radford, VA |
Dr. Rasul is a gentle, quite soul, who offers a comforting and guiding pathway for managing outcomes. He listens to your concerns and will discuss available options or alternative measures. He encourages you to follow treatment plan accordingly for best results, but if you experience any side effects, to call immediately. His office clinical staff are very warm and have a genuine caring spirit, as does Dr. Rasul. I would definitely recommend this practice.
in Roanoke, VA |
Can't say enough good things about Dr. Rasul and his staff.. Everyone there makes you feel like you are special and important they take their time to answer all your questions. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Top notch office..
in Roanoke, VA |
I have found it very refreshing to talk with Dr. Rasul. This was my second appointment to see him. He was very pleasant, smiled, introduced himself; discussed the lab findings; was pleased that progress had been made. He asked if I had any questions, showed patience and interest in listening to my concerns and responded in easily understood way. After my examination, he outlined future treatment/followup plans. In spite of obviously a very busy clinic day, he did not make me feel rushed.
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Rasul is pleasant, eager to help you understand his recommendations for prescriptions needed for my diabetes health care. I am comfortable in his presence and he is respectful or me and my questions.
in Salem, VA |
He was very condescending to my wife and was extremely unprofessional!
Have you seen Dr. Kamran Rasul, MD?
Are you Dr. Rasul?