Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD

Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD

Phlebology | Male | 63 years old

44 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Goudarzi specializes in Phlebology and practices in Wilmington, NC. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Goudarzi? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Goudarzi's Experience

See how Dr. Goudarzi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Goudarzi

Dr. Goudarzi accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Goudarzi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Goudarzi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goudarzi to family and friends
Dr. Goudarzi's Performance
Wilmington, NC |
Had a terrible varicose vein but Dr. Kamran and his team did a great job treating it! The laser therapy was almost painless and everyone was super friendly.
in Wilmington, NC |
Dr Goudarzi is extremely patient and kind and takes the time to explain everything. Together with his friendly and knowledgeable staff, every effort is made to make sure you're? well informed and comfortable.
in Leland, NC |
Went to Dr. Goudarzi with leg pain, cramping, sleepless nights because of the issues....have never met a more competent, caring, or compassionate doctor. He will get to the issues at hand and get them corrected and is most reassuring and calming during the procedures. He has an excellent and caring staff. Some people mention long waits-- but realize that sometimes procedures take longer than anticipated and if you get caught in that same scenario, he gives you all the time that you need.
in Wilmington, NC |
“Dr. Kamran and staff does a really good job, they seem to really make a patient feel welcome and good about their self, because sometimes you feel a little embarassed about how your legs look. Procedure always is very good to me! Seems to feel somewhat better each time, or you have to have confidence in wanting them to feel and look better.” ~M.C.
in Wilmington, NC |
Everyone at Scarless Vein Care has been so nice and friendly. They explain all the procedures in a way that is easy to understand. Simple procedure, not much pain or soreness afterwards. I saw my before picture in 2010, I was shocked! My legs were bad but forgot how bad. I am so thankful I found Dr. Kamran and his team. My legs look nothing like they did six years ago. So happy and thankful! No more pain! K.B.
in Wilmington, NC |
The doctor and his staff are very professional, courteous and helpful with answers to any questions. I was made as comfortable as possible and procedures went quickly. I no longer have aches and pains and swelling has greatly diminished
in Wilmington, NC |
Friendly, helpful, and very knowledgeable. More like a family type atmosphere. The procedures are pretty painless and take very little time. Dr. Kamran is very professional and lets you know if a certain area will be more painful than others. They feel great! Much less swelling – reduced achiness.
in Wilmington, NC |
Prior to my procedures, my legs would tire easily and didn’t feel comfortable. I noticed this most when I would run or work out, making me have to take brief breaks. I thought the procedures were all quick and easy. Dr. Goudarzi and his staff were all very friendly and helpful throughout it all. I could tell the results as soon as the next day. I could definitely tell a huge difference when I was able to start running again. My legs definitely did not feel tired like they used to.
Southport, NC |
Dr. Kamran is a wonderful, caring and knowledgeable professional. The staff is very friendly and competent. The waiting time in the exam room is the downfall of the practice. I would give this office 5 starts if they could improve the waiting time significantly.
in Clinton NC |
I have been under Dr Kamrans care since August 2016. My office visits have been great,no long waits.Stated laser surgery a few weeks ago and it has been better than imagined, Had very little to no pain with these procedures. Dr.Kamran and his staff care about their patients and it shows. Ive met many of his staff and I will say all and Dr.Kamran too have been great. Makes you feel good to be in a dr office with people that care about you. I strongly recommend Dr.Kamran to anyone needing vein cv
Wilmington |
Very friendly Dr. and staff!
in Wilmington NC |
I have had the best possible treatment with dr. Kamran! The staff has been extremely helpful and the results have been phenomenal!!!
in Leland, NC |
Procedure went great..with little to no discomfort. Some soreness the next few days but overall very pleased with my first visit. One down..three to go!
Columbia, SC |
I had my first endovenous laser ablation yesterday. Both the staff and Dr. Goudarzi explained everything they were doing step by step. They were very warm and friendly. Although they perform these types of surgeries every day, I didn't feel like they were trying to get me in and out as soon as possible. They were very courteous and caring throughout the entire procedure.
Wilmington, NC |
The staff is wonderful and explains everything from start to finish, so there are no surprises. Dr Kamran is very friendly and makes sure all my questions are answered
in Surf City, NC |
I had started experiencing pain,cramping and restlessness in both legs resulting in my not sleeping well at night. A visit to Dr. Kamran and studies supported the need for me to have laser surgery of both legs. I have completed the laser surgery and now having the follow-up injections. During each visit, everyone has gone out of their way to make my visit pleasant. Most importantly, I am sleeping at night!!!
Wilmington, NC |
Excellent service! The staff are extremely friendly and comforting. My legs look and feel amazing!
in Wilmington, NC |
Dr. Kamran is the best! My legs feel better than they have in years. They no longer feel heavy and tired at the end of the day and my night cramps are gone!
in Wallace, NC |
Dr. Goudarzi is wonderful! He is very knowledgeable and takes time to talk and listen to every question. His staff are very courteous and professional as well as personable. All around wonderful folks!
in Leland, NC |
The staff is very knowledgeable about the procedures and they are honest about the pain and recovery process. I have enjoyed getting to know everyone that has worked with me and they did a great job making me feel at ease during my visits.
in Southport, NC |
This office is a well run machine and at the same time courteous and professional. I have completed the procedures on my right leg. I never thought anything could be done to make it feel better because I had that leg stripped of the great and lesser Saphenous veins before the lazer procedure was available. It is not giving me problems anymore. I am just about finished with my left leg procedures so that leg is not doing as well as the other. I am hopeful it will start feeling better soon.
Have you seen Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD?
Are you Dr. Goudarzi?

Compare Dr. Goudarzi

Dr. Goudarzi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Phlebology
      •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Goudarzi has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Goudarzi's Board Certifications

• General Surgery

• Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
      • Jugular Vein Distention

St Josephs Hospital

Completed in 1985

University Tex Med School

Completed in 1983

Dr. Goudarzi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goudarzi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Phlebology