Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD

Phlebology ·  Male · Age 65

Dr. Goudarzi

Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD is a phlebologist in Wilmington, NC and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from Royal Free School Of Medicine in 1978 and specializes in phlebology and general surgery.

Make an appointment

Dr. Goudarzi accepts

Dr. Goudarzi accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

• Vein Treatment
  • VeinGogh Ohmic Thermolysis
  • Venous Insufficiency
  • Vericose Vein Removal

I would like to provide the best care and hopefully the most  modern  and safest treatment for my patients

• Phlebology

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Goudarzi

Dr. Goudarzi?
Dr. Goudarzi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD
Dr. Goudarzi does it right. Better care, comfort, and diligence, does not exist. The facility is top notch, Goudarzis working associates are welcoming, diligent, and informative. Procedures were smooth and successful. Flexibility/scheduling, make one feel like you are their only patient. I had an appointment in 1 day, an ultrasound the next day, a consult with Goudarzi to review findings the NEXT day, and had my procedure in less than 2 weeks from 1st contact. HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD?
Dr. Goudarzi and his staff are amazing. Through some 60,000 procedures, Dr. Goudarzi has perfected the least invasive and most pain free approach possible. I highly recommend Dr. Kamran!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD?
I found Dr. Gourdazi and his staff very efficient, available to answer all questions while in and out of the office. The surgery eliminated the pain and swelling caused by varicose vein.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD?
Dr. Kameron has been able to work wonders with my legs he has the best bedside Manner and his staff is courteous and friendly the results of the treatments I've been receiving from dr. Kameron are spectacular he has the cleanest facility I have in.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD?
I was treated very well from the time I signed in at the front desk by Sherri, who is very friendly and efficient. All the staff is so nice and compassionate, which makes your surgery easier. I would highly recommend Dr.Kamran and his staff to anyone that is experiencing vein problems. He is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD?
Dr. Kamran is the best, professional, highly skilled, awesome bed side manner, great personality, teacher and patient passionate physician I have EVER had to pleasure of interacting with!!! He has taken great care with my legs and has given me back those legs!! It is obvious that his staff adores and respects him. AND he has the BEST staff in the world!!! Truly a practice that hits that 100% mark. Over my visits I have built a “family” relationship with everyone! HIGHLY recommend!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD?
Dr Kamran is great. Very thorough with his patients. Easy to understand and careful to listen to how you are feeling. I highly recommend him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD?
Dr. Kamran and staff are the best. Professional, skilled and focused on every procedure they perform. Informed before, during and after each prcceedure which gave me peace of mind. I experienced little to no discomfort . Glad I chose the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD?
Dr Kamran is one of the most professional, kind, and knowledgeable physicians I have ever been to. The staff is warm and friendly. The procedures in Dr Kamrans hands are virtually pain free. Wouldn’t go to anyone else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD?
His staff medical staff is wonderful let’s you know exactly what’s going to happen during each procedure...very professional and enjoyable to talk with during prep and during the procedure. The only problem I had during all of this was getting my compression hose...it’s better to get it directly from the office instead of having her mail out...it always seemed to get lost or was not ordered at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD?
Excellent care by physician and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD?
From the moment I entered Dr. Goudarzi’s office until the moment I left I was treated with courtesy, respect, and professionalism. The staff was friendly and took the time to explain what they were doing and why they were doing it. Although I was nervous about the first procedure, the staff reassured me and made me feel at ease. Dr Goudarzi explained what he was doing throughout the procedure and asked several times how I was feeling. I would highly recommend this office and Dr. Goudarzi.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD?
I love Dr. Kamran Goudarzi I had Thyroid Cancer and Dr. Goudarzi did my Thyroidectomy surgery and you can’t even see the scar love him he’s the best. So intensive and he’s an excellent surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD?
the doctor Kamran is very kind and I explain everything very well. excellent qualified and bilingual (Pamela) staff, I love the treatment and the explanation of the surgery. I recommend them..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD?
Staff is very friendly and Dr Kam too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD?
Dr. Kamran is the best and most skilled surgeon and vein specialist that I have had the pleasure of meeting.. Him and his staff are professional and make you feel special. You guys rock!
Dr. Kamran and his staff are amazing. Great office atmosphere
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD?
Dr. Kamran always goes above and beyond. He is amazing and his staff is amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD?
I wish I hadn't waited so long for this procedure. Dr. Kamran is compassionate, more than competent, Wants to make sure you are comfortable at all times. I didn't realize how much my leg discomfort was keeping me awake at night.. Getting full night's, uninterrupted sleep each night since the surgery. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD?
The staff is kind and gracious and my experience was a very good one considering the nature of it. Very little pain and everything went fast. It was over before I new it. The staff and Dr. Goudarzi explained everything very clearly. I would so recommend Dr. Goudarzi and his staff . Sharyn Stanfield
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Goudarzi?

DermOne

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Goudarzi treats patients.

Compare Providers