Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD

Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD

Phlebology  ·
Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD is a phlebologist in Wilmington, NC and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from Royal Free School Of Medicine in 1978 and specializes in phlebology, general surgery, and more.Read his story

6752 Rock Spring Rd Ste 200

Wilmington, NC 28405

Learn about Dr. Goudarzi

Dr. Goudarzi's Experience

Dr. Goudarzi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Phlebology
  • Board certified in General Surgery and Phlebology

Dr. Goudarzi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Goudarzi " I have been in practice since around 1985 in general and general vascular surgery. Since 2002 i've been concentrating on the treatment of venous disease and it's complications . I was one of the first physicians in the United States to obtain my board certification from the American College of Venous and lymphatic diseases. I'm also certified from American College of surgeons . I am a licentiate of the royal college physicians and a member of the Royal College of surgeons England . Our center was the first in North Carolina and one of the few in the nation to get the vein center accreditation which demands a very high standard of care in this field ."

This content was provided by Dr. Goudarzi " I would like to provide the best care and hopefully the most  modern  and safest treatment for my patients "

• Phlebology

• Vein Laser Ablation
  • Vein Treatment
  • VeinGogh Ohmic Thermolysis
  • Vericose Vein Removal

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Alleyn's Sch
  • St Josephs Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
  • University Tex Med School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983

Dr. Goudarzi has no media or publications listed.

• Persian

Dr. Goudarzi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goudarzi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goudarzi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goudarzi to family and friends

Dr. Goudarzi's Performance

Dr. Goudarzi Says:

I appreciate all the comments from my patients. I strive to improve my patients satisfaction as best I can. Any  dissatisfaction with our practice is taken very seriously.Please allow us through personal discussions to have an opportunity to improve your satisfaction , whether this is through an office visit or perhaps a telephone conversation if the visit is not feasible.

Dr Kamran is one of the most professional, kind, and knowledgeable physicians I have ever been to. The staff is warm and friendly. The procedures in Dr Kamrans hands are virtually pain free. Wouldn’t go to anyone else!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
His staff medical staff is wonderful let’s you know exactly what’s going to happen during each procedure...very professional and enjoyable to talk with during prep and during the procedure. The only problem I had during all of this was getting my compression hose...it’s better to get it directly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Excellent care by physician and staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
From the moment I entered Dr. Goudarzi’s office until the moment I left I was treated with courtesy, respect, and professionalism. The staff was friendly and took the time to explain what they were doing and why they were doing it. Although I was nervous about the first procedure, the staff...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I love Dr. Kamran Goudarzi I had Thyroid Cancer and Dr. Goudarzi did my Thyroidectomy surgery and you can’t even see the scar love him he’s the best. So intensive and he’s an excellent surgeon.
Are you Dr. Goudarzi?