Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD

Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD

Phlebology | Male

DermOne Wilmington NC 6752 Rock Spring Rd Ste 200 Wilmington, NC 28405 Get Directions

I would like to provide the best care and hopefully the most  modern  and safest treatment for my patients

I have been in practice since around 1985 in general and general vascular surgery. Since 2002 i've been concentrating on the treatment of venous disease and it's complications . I was one of the first physicians in the United States to obtain my board certification from the American College of Venous and lymphatic diseases. I'm also certified from American College of surgeons . I am a licentiate of the royal college physicians and a member of the Royal College of surgeons England . Our center was the first in North Carolina and one of the few in the nation to get the vein center accreditation which demands a very high standard of care in this field .

Dr. Goudarzi's Experience

See how Dr. Goudarzi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Goudarzi

Dr. Goudarzi accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Goudarzi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Goudarzi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goudarzi to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Goudarzi Says:

I appreciate all the comments from my patients. I strive to improve my patients satisfaction as best I can. Any  dissatisfaction with our practice is taken very seriously.Please allow us through personal discussions to have an opportunity to improve your satisfaction , whether this is through an office visit or perhaps a telephone conversation if the visit is not feasible.

Dr. Goudarzi's Performance
Wilmington, NC |
Excellent care, great concern for patients.
in Southport, NC |
Dr. Goudarzi is an excellent and very knowledgeable vein specialist. He has a wonderful bedside manner and puts the patient at ease. The only drawback to being a patient is the very long waiting times in both the waiting and exam rooms. His staff is very well trained and also very pleasant.
Every visit has been great. Warm friendly staff, knowledgeable in their field and willing to teach and answer questions. Dr. Goudarzi is very kind, informative and highly skilled in his care. I have never felt more than a slight sting during the procedures. He is also concerned for the patient's well being beyond the procedure. I don't hesitate to highly recommend him to family and friends.
Burgaw, NC |
The best care ever!! Dr. Goudarzi was amazing as well as his staff!
in Watha, NC |
Had a wonderful experience. Everyone was great. I would recommend anyone to go to Dr. Gourdarzi. He is the best!!
in Ocean Isle Beach, NC |
I Had bad bleed on my right leg, My wife called his office for advice, They told her to have me there the next morning. We were there. They did the ultrasound , found the problem fixed it with Lay. sur., now I have no pain in my right leg. Will star on left leg next visit. There was no pain during the surgery !!!. If you have Leg cramps or pain. Go visit Dr.Kamran
in Wilmington NC |
So far it has been a great experience. Very nice office and staff, clean and organized. Highly recommend Dr. Kamran.
in Wilmington, NC |
I had my first laser treatment today and it could not have been a more pleasant experience. The staff was friendly, explained all the procedures and worked to ensure that I was at ease and comfortable. Dr. Goudarzi was equally as kind and concerned about my comfort and that all my questions were answered. Everything was on time and ran very smoothly. It was very professional from start to finish and everyone made me feel like family.
Duluth, GA |
Professional, caring staff and well run office. Dr. Goudarzi keeps you informed of each step of tbe procedure which made me feel at ease.
in Southport, NC |
Staff is wonderful- professional, knowledegable and caring. It is a bit difficult to get through on the phone. Several times I needed to call more than once until someone answered the phone. Twice I was forwarded to voicemails and I never got a call back.
in Wilmington, NC |
Everything about the appointment was great from making the appointment to the way I was treated at the appointment and making a follow up appointment. Everyone could not have been nicer or more professional .
Wilmington, NC |
Excellent staff and operation at Dr Kamran's office!
Ocean Isle Beach, NC |
Staff was very friendly and understanding. Dr Goudarzi explains what he is doing during the procedure and puts you at ease.
Dr. Goudarzi and his staff were very friendly and knowledgable. They explained everything thoroughly before each step of my procedure. I would highly recommend them!
Wilmington |
Just had my first treatment. Smooth and easy. The team was with me every step of the way!
Wilmington, NC |
Dr and staff are awesome. Pam is my favorite nurse! Procedure went well. Highly recommend.
in Wilmington, NC |
I have had two of four endovenous ablations and I cannot say enough about how great the entire staff including Dr Kamran Goudarzi have been. They explained every step and put at ease. They have been great!!
in Wilmington, NC |
I like Dr. Goudarzi -very pleasant beside manner. I was in the office 3 wks ago for an exam and ultrasound. It was determined I would need 3 laser treatments & 3 Sclerotherapy treatments. The laser appts. were scheduled for 5/3, 5/5, and 5/10. Between the middle of April and the first of May I called the nursing section of the clinic for legs & left 5 messages - NEVER called me back. Wanted to make sure it was still okay to do the procedure. Insurance never called until the day before appt
Wilmington, NC |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Goudarzi!
in Sunset Beach, NC |
I am truly impressed with the service provided by Dr. Goudarzi. Personable, professional and caring. His knowledge and experience made me feel very confident in the procedure and care.
in Oak Island, NC |
Great results, Dr. G very professional and always concerned about patients comfort level. The staff is very professional do everything possible to make patient comfortable.
in Wilmington, NC |
NOT ONCE have I had a bad experience with Dr. Kamran he is amazing., I love him and his staff. They are so caring I have learned a lot of their names which makes it more even more special. Diane the insurance lady is wonderful very good to talk with., explains in detail. Sandra the one that provides all those tight fitting hose which is a must to wear is always a happy camper! Excellent at her job. All of the nurses take pride in their job it's like one big happy family you would never know if
in Wilmington |
Dr. Kamran and his staff do a superb job explaining and executing the procedures and always go above and beyond to assure a comfortable visit. Everyone is really amazing, very knowledgeable, efficient and accommodating! The injections and laser treatments have greatly increased my energy level and decreased aches and pains in my my leg. I recommend Dr. Kamran and his wonderful staff to everyone interested in treating their vericose veins.
Wilmington, NC |
Had a terrible varicose vein but Dr. Kamran and his team did a great job treating it! The laser therapy was almost painless and everyone was super friendly.
in Wilmington, NC |
Dr Goudarzi is extremely patient and kind and takes the time to explain everything. Together with his friendly and knowledgeable staff, every effort is made to make sure you're? well informed and comfortable.
in Leland, NC |
Went to Dr. Goudarzi with leg pain, cramping, sleepless nights because of the issues....have never met a more competent, caring, or compassionate doctor. He will get to the issues at hand and get them corrected and is most reassuring and calming during the procedures. He has an excellent and caring staff. Some people mention long waits-- but realize that sometimes procedures take longer than anticipated and if you get caught in that same scenario, he gives you all the time that you need.
in Wilmington, NC |
“Dr. Kamran and staff does a really good job, they seem to really make a patient feel welcome and good about their self, because sometimes you feel a little embarassed about how your legs look. Procedure always is very good to me! Seems to feel somewhat better each time, or you have to have confidence in wanting them to feel and look better.” ~M.C.
in Wilmington, NC |
Everyone at Scarless Vein Care has been so nice and friendly. They explain all the procedures in a way that is easy to understand. Simple procedure, not much pain or soreness afterwards. I saw my before picture in 2010, I was shocked! My legs were bad but forgot how bad. I am so thankful I found Dr. Kamran and his team. My legs look nothing like they did six years ago. So happy and thankful! No more pain! K.B.
in Wilmington, NC |
The doctor and his staff are very professional, courteous and helpful with answers to any questions. I was made as comfortable as possible and procedures went quickly. I no longer have aches and pains and swelling has greatly diminished
in Wilmington, NC |
Friendly, helpful, and very knowledgeable. More like a family type atmosphere. The procedures are pretty painless and take very little time. Dr. Kamran is very professional and lets you know if a certain area will be more painful than others. They feel great! Much less swelling – reduced achiness.
in Wilmington, NC |
Prior to my procedures, my legs would tire easily and didn’t feel comfortable. I noticed this most when I would run or work out, making me have to take brief breaks. I thought the procedures were all quick and easy. Dr. Goudarzi and his staff were all very friendly and helpful throughout it all. I could tell the results as soon as the next day. I could definitely tell a huge difference when I was able to start running again. My legs definitely did not feel tired like they used to.
Southport, NC |
Dr. Kamran is a wonderful, caring and knowledgeable professional. The staff is very friendly and competent. The waiting time in the exam room is the downfall of the practice. I would give this office 5 starts if they could improve the waiting time significantly.
in Clinton NC |
I have been under Dr Kamrans care since August 2016. My office visits have been great,no long waits.Stated laser surgery a few weeks ago and it has been better than imagined, Had very little to no pain with these procedures. Dr.Kamran and his staff care about their patients and it shows. Ive met many of his staff and I will say all and Dr.Kamran too have been great. Makes you feel good to be in a dr office with people that care about you. I strongly recommend Dr.Kamran to anyone needing vein cv
Wilmington |
Very friendly Dr. and staff!
in Wilmington NC |
I have had the best possible treatment with dr. Kamran! The staff has been extremely helpful and the results have been phenomenal!!!
in Leland, NC |
Procedure went great..with little to no discomfort. Some soreness the next few days but overall very pleased with my first visit. One down..three to go!
Columbia, SC |
I had my first endovenous laser ablation yesterday. Both the staff and Dr. Goudarzi explained everything they were doing step by step. They were very warm and friendly. Although they perform these types of surgeries every day, I didn't feel like they were trying to get me in and out as soon as possible. They were very courteous and caring throughout the entire procedure.
Wilmington, NC |
The staff is wonderful and explains everything from start to finish, so there are no surprises. Dr Kamran is very friendly and makes sure all my questions are answered
Wilmington, NC |
Excellent service! The staff are extremely friendly and comforting. My legs look and feel amazing!
in Wilmington, NC |
Dr. Kamran is the best! My legs feel better than they have in years. They no longer feel heavy and tired at the end of the day and my night cramps are gone!
in Wallace, NC |
Dr. Goudarzi is wonderful! He is very knowledgeable and takes time to talk and listen to every question. His staff are very courteous and professional as well as personable. All around wonderful folks!
in Leland, NC |
The staff is very knowledgeable about the procedures and they are honest about the pain and recovery process. I have enjoyed getting to know everyone that has worked with me and they did a great job making me feel at ease during my visits.
in Southport, NC |
This office is a well run machine and at the same time courteous and professional. I have completed the procedures on my right leg. I never thought anything could be done to make it feel better because I had that leg stripped of the great and lesser Saphenous veins before the lazer procedure was available. It is not giving me problems anymore. I am just about finished with my left leg procedures so that leg is not doing as well as the other. I am hopeful it will start feeling better soon.
Have you seen Dr. Kamran Goudarzi, MD?
Are you Dr. Goudarzi?

Compare Dr. Goudarzi

Dr. Goudarzi says...

I have been in practice since around 1985 in general and general vascular surgery. Since 2002  i've been concentrating on the treatment of venous disease and it's  complications .

I was one of the first physicians in the United States  to obtain my board certification from the American College of Venous and lymphatic diseases. I'm also certified from American College of surgeons . I am a licentiate of the royal college physicians and a member of the  Royal College of surgeons England .

Our center was the first in North Carolina and one of the few in the nation to get the vein center accreditation  which demands a very high standard of care  in this field .

Dr. Goudarzi's Care Philosophy

Dr. Goudarzi says...

My practice is highly dedicated to the treatment of venous disease and his complications. I am board-certified from the American College venous and lymphatic diseases.  My Practice was the first in North Carolina and one of the first in the nation to get certified as a vein center .

Dr. Goudarzi says...

Since 2002 I have  performed several thousand vein procedures with excellent outcome as is apparent from the thousands of testimonials on my website.

Dr. Goudarzi says...

Dr. Goudarzi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Phlebology
      •  Board certified in General Surgery and Phlebology

Dr. Goudarzi has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Goudarzi's Board Certifications

Completed in 1983

Alleyn's Sch

Graduated in 1970

• Persian

Dr. Goudarzi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goudarzi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Phlebology