Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Kamil Erfanian, MD
Dr. Kamil Erfanian, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Bakersfield, CA. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

2400 Bahamas Dr Ste 200

Bakersfield, CA 93309

Dr. Kamil Erfanian, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Erfanian

At the Southern California Orthopedic Institute, we are dedicated to providing the best possible care available for people of all ages and all walks of life. In addition, we serve as a leading educator of orthopedic surgery technique to surgeons around the world.

Dr. Erfanian's Experience

Dr. Erfanian's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Ankle Sprains and Strains
  • Pyogenic Arthritis

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California At Irvine / California College Of Medicine & Surgery
  • University Of Southern California
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • University Of California At Los Angeles
    Other Education | Completed 1994

Dr. Erfanian has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Erfanian does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Erfanian and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Erfanian's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Erfanian to family and friends
Dr. Erfanian's Performance
Atascadero, CA |
He was an excellent surgeon. He debrided my son's tfcc after he was having pain a year after breaking it. Dr. Erfanian was very professional and knew what he was doing. He discuss different options for you condition and what will be best for you.
in Bakersfield, CA |
I have been pleasantly surprised dealing with this medical group as well as Dr Erfanian. The efficiency and kindness is outstanding. Dr Efranian explained my surgery, showed me my X-ray and have total confidence in him. I also feel Tracey his PA was a great part of the team.
Bakersfield, CA |
Dr. Erfanian was thorough and explained every part of steps needed for repair of my injury. Surgery was needed. He was on time, pleasant, answered all questions before surgery. After surgery, he spent the time to explain what he saw and did. Follow was consistent through email. Questions were answered within the same day.
Bakersfield, CA |
Dr. Erfanian is fantastic. He informs, is direct about the issue and what to expect. He takes the time to answer questions. He informs on all aspects of the surgery and followup, and it was exactly as he stated. I value the direct approach and that Dr Erfanian listens to the patient. I believe his skill, as well as his approach, have much to do with the success of the surgery and the healing process.
in Bakersfield, CA |
I had a great experience both times I had surgery for carpal tunnel. My questions were answered promptly either through Healthloop or a call to come in to be checked. I highly recommend Dr. Erfanian. He is thorough, conservative and compassionate.
in Tehachapi, CA |
Takes the time to listen to my concerns and answers all my questions. Explains the procedures, most important demonstrates knowledge and skills in his work.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr. Erfanian, is great I was so scared and he made me feel comfortable through the whole process any questions I had was answered. I can not wait to have my other hand done and yes I Dr. Erfanian is who I want to do it. Excellent excellent excellent doctor. Also his Staff is awesome.
Have you seen Dr. Kamil Erfanian, MD?
Are you Dr. Erfanian?

See our Orthopedic Surgery Specialist at Mercy Hospitals

Visit Dr. Erfanian

Dr. Erfanian accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.