Dr. Kamil Erfanian, MD

Dr. Kamil Erfanian, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·
Dr. Kamil Erfanian, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Bakersfield, CA and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Tufts University in 1999 and specializes in orthopedic surgery and orthopedic hand surgery.

2400 Bahamas Dr Ste 200

Bakersfield, CA 93309

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Erfanian's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Erfanian's conditions and procedures:

• Hand Pain
  • Hand Surgery
  • Wrist Fusion

At the Southern California Orthopedic Institute, we are dedicated to providing the best possible care available for people of all ages and all walks of life. In addition, we serve as a leading educator of orthopedic surgery technique to surgeons around the world.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

Dr. Erfanian?
Dr. Erfanian's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kamil Erfanian, MD
Recent
Dr. Erfanian is very thorough and explained everything to me prior to my carpal tunnel surgery. He told me what I could expect after surgery and was very honest with me about looking term results. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamil Erfanian, MD?
Dr. Erfanian explained everything and always asked if I had any other questions. His P.A.s were always helpful as well. I never felt that he was rushed and my hand surgery was as expected.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamil Erfanian, MD?
Initial wait was long but care and professionalism was great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamil Erfanian, MD?
The quality of care I've received through these doctors and facilities is is phenomenal. They check in daily and answer every concern and treat everyone as a human. They genuinely care about every patient and the success I've had with them surpass all my expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamil Erfanian, MD?
Dr Erfanian is very thorough and makes sure you understand all your options for treating whatever condition you are presenting with. He spent time answering all my questions pre-op and post-op. He is very personable and caring and doesn’t make you feel that he is rushed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamil Erfanian, MD?
I thought the whole process of having dr. erfanian as my surgeon for the care of my carpel tunnel syndrome was excellent. from pre-op to surgery to follow-up provided by dr. erfanian, I received excellent care and treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamil Erfanian, MD?
Very explanatory about the surgery and possible side effects. Very good Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamil Erfanian, MD?
Dr. Erfanian and his staff has been excellent in my process I could have not ask for better treatment. His instructions were clear and my recovery was on point. I would recommend Dr. Erfanian to my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamil Erfanian, MD?
I had surgery on my elbow on 3/17/14, and Dr Erfanian was clear and concise when he explained what was wrong with it and what was needed. He is caring, empathetic, and takes the time you need when you are there with him. He tells you if you need surgery or not, the success rate, all the ins and outs, and you feel comfortable and confident in his care! I would recommend him to everyone with tendinitis, tendenosis, golfers elbow, and carpal tunnel syndrome! He is amazing! You will love him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamil Erfanian, MD?
He was an excellent surgeon. He debrided my son's tfcc after he was having pain a year after breaking it. Dr. Erfanian was very professional and knew what he was doing. He discuss different options for you condition and what will be best for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamil Erfanian, MD?
I have been pleasantly surprised dealing with this medical group as well as Dr Erfanian. The efficiency and kindness is outstanding. Dr Efranian explained my surgery, showed me my X-ray and have total confidence in him. I also feel Tracey his PA was a great part of the team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamil Erfanian, MD?
Dr. Erfanian was thorough and explained every part of steps needed for repair of my injury. Surgery was needed. He was on time, pleasant, answered all questions before surgery. After surgery, he spent the time to explain what he saw and did. Follow was consistent through email. Questions were answered within the same day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamil Erfanian, MD?
Dr. Erfanian is fantastic. He informs, is direct about the issue and what to expect. He takes the time to answer questions. He informs on all aspects of the surgery and followup, and it was exactly as he stated. I value the direct approach and that Dr Erfanian listens to the patient. I believe his skill, as well as his approach, have much to do with the success of the surgery and the healing process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamil Erfanian, MD?
I had a great experience both times I had surgery for carpal tunnel. My questions were answered promptly either through Healthloop or a call to come in to be checked. I highly recommend Dr. Erfanian. He is thorough, conservative and compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamil Erfanian, MD?
Takes the time to listen to my concerns and answers all my questions. Explains the procedures, most important demonstrates knowledge and skills in his work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamil Erfanian, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Erfanian?

Insurance accepted

Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.