Dr. Kamel Elzawahry, MD

Dr. Kamel Elzawahry, MD

Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine | Male

Brain & Spine Center 2202 State Ave Ste 201 Panama City, FL 32405 Get Directions

Dr. Kamel Elzawahry, MD is a neuromusculoskeletal medicine doctor who practices in Panama City, FL. He is 73 years old and has been practicing for 48 years. Dr. Elzawahry is affiliated with Bay Medical Center and Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Elzawahry's Experience

See how Dr. Elzawahry's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Elzawahry

Dr. Elzawahry accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Elzawahry has admitting privileges.

Dr. Elzawahry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Elzawahry to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Elzawahry's Performance
in Panama City Beach, FL |
I have chronic cervical and lumbar spine disease. I owe my ability of still being able to get around and travel due to Dr. Kamel Elzawahry. He is kind, and listens to me. Over the last 7 years he has given me my life back. No one can take all the pain away, but this doctor has been able to treat my pain so my life is worth living. I can't thank him enough.
in Panama City, FL |
Dr. Elzawahry has been my neurologist for over 25 years; I consider him a friend as well as a doctor, even though we do not 'socialise'. This man has COMPASSION in his heart and in his eyes - he saved my life when another doctor in Gainesville FL ruined my life with a surgery that promised the moon, and left me in the gutter with permanent, life-changing and debilitating injury. Had it not been for the care and compassion of Dr. Elzawahry, I'm not sure I'd be here, alive, today. A BUSY practice.
in Panama City, FL |
i have been going to Dr. Elzawahry for many years he is kind and understanding the best Doctor i have ever gone to. i tell others about him all the time.
Treated by kamel for many years. have never been treated by a better doctor in my 64 years. Excellent doctor with the best beside manner. Left for four years and when I saw him when I return, he asked about me and all of my family by name. Best relationship with a doctor in my life and the best treatment by the first most knowledgeable person in his field. A blessing to all of his patients.
Have you seen Dr. Kamel Elzawahry, MD?
Are you Dr. Elzawahry?

Compare Dr. Elzawahry

Dr. Elzawahry's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Elzawahry does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Elzawahry and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Ain Shams University / Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 1969

Hahnemann University Hospital

Dr. Elzawahry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elzawahry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

Dr. Elzawahry does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Elzawahry and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.