Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Kambiz Jacob Cohen-Kashi, MD
Dr. Kambiz Jacob Cohen-Kashi, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Great Neck, NY. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Cohen-Kashi is affiliated with Glen Cove Hospital, Saint Francis Hospital Roslyn, Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Lenox Hill Hospital, North Shore University Hospital, North Shore University Hospital Syosset and NYU Winthrop Hospital.

935 Northern Blvd Ste 202

Great Neck, NY 11021

Learn about Dr. Cohen-Kashi

Dr. Cohen-Kashi's Experience

Dr. Cohen-Kashi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*
  • Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hand Fracture
  • Incisional Hernia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

• Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Thoracentesis
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Emory University
  • North Shore University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Umass Memorial Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Cohen-Kashi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cohen-Kashi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cohen-Kashi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cohen-Kashi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cohen-Kashi to family and friends
Dr. Cohen-Kashi's Performance
Forest Hills, NY |
Dr. Cohen-Kashi reattached my son's finger in the emergency room and saw him for numerous follow up visits at his office. My son has fully recovered. Dr. Cohen-Kashi is an incredible surgeon with great bedside manner. We are so thankful that he was the Dr. called to the ER on that terrible day.
Port Washington, NY |
Dr. Cohen Kashi is the ultimate professional, he was courteous, interested, thoughtful, and thorough when I saw him regarding a difficult problem. His concern for my comfort and the eventual final product was evident. He listened to everything I said, he was concerned about the aesthetics of the procedure as well as the scientific techniques. I could not have been more satisfied. I highly recommend this doctor!
in Jamaica, NY |
best in his field! best staff!
in Farmingdale NY |
My experiance was great. Surgery was done just as promised. Follow up visits were always timely. Never a wait. Cheerful staff and extremely organized. Thanks for taking care of me Dr. Armand Luisi.
in East Meadow, NY |
I had painful lipomas (fatty masses) removed from my back by the good doctor. I had almost no discomfort, with no need for any pain killers, with excellent results. Besides the pain relief, I now have much better range-of-motion. I can now perform athletically at a much higher level, which was a great added bonus. I could not be more pleased with this experience.
in Jamaica, NY |
My wife had a tummy tuck last week and aside from the flawless work Dr. Cohen performed that day, his post procedure care has been impeccable. My wife and I always felt as if he cared as much as we did. Kudos for excellent work and compassion.
in Springfield Gardens, NY |
Believe it or not this was only consultation for a abdomino plasty. I was pleased not only with the exceptional service of the staff prior to the surgery, but also the warmth and empathy expressed from the beginning and throughout the entire process. It genuinely felt like they were more concerned about my needs rather than obtaining my money, which was important to me. Additionally the results of my Procedure by far exceeded my expectations. Looking forward to next spring/summer with confidence
in Flushing, NY |
Dr, Cohen-Kashi was the attending emergency room physician at North Shore Hospital 5 years ago. I had a hand cut that required stitches. While recovering, I had follow-up office visits. Most recently (9-1-2016), I experienced a finger trauma. Dr. Cohen-Kashi's bedside manner continues to be reassuring and his capacity to explain his diagnosis/follow-up procedures is concise and understandable. His office staff complements the professional tone and temperament that he exemplifies.
in Centerport, NY |
Dr. Cohen-Kashi is an extremely warm, understanding, dedicated surgeon. Although he has not performed surgery on me, I have seen him over the past three years for Botox and other injectable fillers. Dr. Cohen-Kashi has done a wonderful job erasing tired lines and slightly sunken areas on my face. He has made a world of difference in my appearance without my appearing to have any kind of "exaggerated" results. I have also successfully received Ultherapy under his supervision. Great results!
in Glen Head, NY 11545 |
I first met Dr. Jacob Cohen-Kashi in the ER room at NSUH at Glen Cove 11 pm on the evening of Wednesday, June 1, 2016 after rushing my eleven year daughter there with a severe dog bite to her face from the family pet. A million things went through my head when I ran into the ER room with her. I was a mess and asked for a plastic surgeon right away before they could even look at her and prayed for the best. I cannot express the extent of my gratitude to doctor for his skill and compassion.
in Lynbrook, NY |
I truly can't say enough nice things about Dr. Cohen-Kashi and his office staff. I had surgery out in LA last summer for a skin disease and after searching high and low all over Manhattan and Long Island I was referred here. From beginning to end Dr.C-K has been proactive in every step of my recovery. When he referred me to other specialists he insisted on their feedback and to be kept in the loop. The entire office has extended nothing but kindness and the best of care to me. Highly recommend!
in East Northport, NY |
I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen-Kashi! I needed ACDF surgery on my neck 6 months ago and saw some of my surgeon's other patients had Frankenstein-esque scars on their necks. This was my 16th op, and my old scars and I are all friends ;), but being so close to my face, I checked to see if ins. would cover plastic surgery, and it did. This is my prettiest scar! Office staff, esp Lynn, are all great. His residents aren't models but could be, but more importantly, were absolutely wonderful.
in New York |
He really listens and does his best to answer questions and concerns with empathy and professionalism.
in Newark, NJ |
Being Dr. Cohen-Kashi Patient has been the Best experience I ever had he's office is super clean and Beautiful. The Staff is processional and very nice. He made my work look natural my breast went from 34a to 34c and they look amazing. Hands down he's the best plastic surgeon if you want a natural look.
in Long Island City, NY |
He cares with his head as well as his heart.
in Roslyn, NY |
I First met Dr.Jacob Cohen-Kashi in North Shore Manhassett Hospital Were I rushed My son who is 4 years old there because he has a severe Dog bite to face by a pitbull. I was So worried that his face and the bite wouldn't be able to be fixed,There was 1,000000 going on in my mind. In fact I was praying to god to put the best Dr in front of me. I am lucky to say my son barley has any scaring. Thank you Dr for your excellent performance on my sons face.
in Manhasset, NY |
Easily the best doctor I have ever been to in my life, and I have seen plenty in my 54 years. He is g-d's gift to earth and every doctor should aspire to treat their patients like Dr. Cohen Kashi. 5 stars isn't enough to define his work ethic and brilliance.
in Manhasset, NY |
Dr. Jacob Cohen-Kashi Is an amazing Dr and saved my mothers life. I will never forget what a great surgeon he is with great bed side manners. Thank you Mrs. Rodriguez
Have you seen Dr. Kambiz Jacob Cohen-Kashi, MD?
Are you Dr. Cohen-Kashi?