Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 43

Dr. Singh

Bufffalo Medical Group

325 Essjay Rd Ste 210 Buffalo, NY 14221

Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Buffalo, NY. He is affiliated with Kaleida Health Buffalo General Hospital. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Singh to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists in your area

See similar Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists in Buffalo

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Singh accepts

Dr. Singh accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Encompass

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check Dr. Singh's experience treating your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MD...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Dr. Singh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Singh

4.4

Dr. Singh?
Dr. Singh was professional, answered all my questions and most important put my worries at ease. I would highly recommend him. Cynthia Lauciello
Jul 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MD?
Well had the unfortunate experience of getting bit in the face by a dog which really shakes you up. Dr. Singh came into the hospital on his day off and later in the evening to stitch me up. He was absolutely wonderful! He just really told me how it was (he was right- the numbing shots were the worst part of it all) and was able to get me back to normal. I really couldn’t be more thankful for him. He did amazing work and just was funny, nice and helped make this an almost enjoyable experience. I’m not surprised his staff was just as wonderful as him. They were so friendly and helpful. I highly recommend him. You will not regret it.
Leah – Jul 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MD?
He is one of the best in the medical field. Great personality making you so comfortable and I recommend him to anyone needing his service. I’ve seen him 3 times and never was nervous and am very pleased with all the work he has done. And the office staff is great too
Denice – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MD?
Dr. Singh first sat me down for a friendly chat, to help me get rid of that 'white coat' phobia. Then he gently commenced with the procedure, all the while tried to help me relax. He is competent, compassionate, and personable. His office is run smoothly, with an efficient staff, and I never have to wait for longer than 5 minutes in th reception area. I cannot be happierwith the results of the procedure. Thank you, Dr. Singh and staff.
sophia t – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MD?
AMAZING doctor. 10/10. Very friendly. The office staff he works with is phenomenal. My treatment plan is something I will be seeing him for a very long time and he always listens to my concerns or opinions when it comes to something. I would recommend him very highly to anyone searching!
Courtney W – Jun 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MD?
Excellent experience! The first doctor to ACTUALLY listen to me. I highly recommend. He is very knowledgeable and kind.
Lindsay – May 28, 2020
Really good experience
Gerald Summe – Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MD?
I was apprehensive about my first visit to a plastic surgeon but the staff put me at ease with their friendliness and professionalism. When I met Dr. Singh I knew I was in good hands. His demeanor is calming. He explained the procedure and possible scenarios/outcomes without my asking. He made me feel comfortable during the procedure. The office is clean and quiet. I highly recommend Dr. Singh and would not hesitate using him again.
Debbie – Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MD?
I was called in before I even sat down in the waiting room. Dr Singh and his staff are efficient and made me feel relaxed throughout the entire procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Singh.
Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MD?
Dr. Singh did a great minimally invasive job keeping any facial scar down to a minimum. The rest is up to how my own skin heals and how I keep it from the sun. He explained the procedure in easy terms and made me comfortable going through with it. I would recommend Dr. Singh.
Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MD?
Getting knives on your face is not very fun but Dr. Singh made it not suck as much! Very nice, professional - answered all questions that I had and had me laughing. A+
Alexandra – Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MD?
He explains procedures that he wants to do. He is through. I would recommend him.
Oct 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MD?
Dr. Singh is a caring thorough understanding doctor he is the ultimate professional and truly cares for his patients and their well-being
Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MD?
He was kind and knowledgeable, explaining all different options to me.
Debbie – Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MD?
Dr Singh was recommended by my breast surgeon. He IS absolutely fabulous! From my 1st consultation right through surgery follow up visits, he has been informative, always willing to take the time to answer my questions & concerns and has a fantastic demeanor. He’s so knowledgable & I’m thrilled he’s been my doctor! I highly recommend him and his great staff!
Heidi – Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MD?
Dr. Singh, offered clear explanations and took time to ensure I undergo treatment.
Cindy M. – Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MD?
Went to dr Singh to have another breast reduction since last one was 10 yrs ago. They told me I was a candidate and met all the requirements. A month and a half I wasted. I cancelled 2 other doctors I could have seen that would have treated me better. They never put it through my insurance. I was told to go back to the old doctor. Obviously there was a reason I went somewhere else. They gave me a run around. Don't waste your time. Go somewhere else
May 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MD?
I met with Dr. Singh yesterday at Buffalo Medical Group on Essjay Rd. Wait time was minimal, his staff was friendly and helpful and Dr. Singh was terrific! He was really personable, answered all of my questions, explained things very well and left me feeling quite positive about what is to come. All in all it was a great experience! I would highly recommend him.
Patricia in Buffali, NY – Dec 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MD?
Dr. Singh is an amazing doctor, I cannot say enough good things about him. He has the best bed side mannners I have ever seen in a doctor. The office staff are great as well and help you through the insurance process along with scheduling all pre op appointments. In the future if needed again I will be going back to him.
Denise A in Buffalo , NY – Jun 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MD?
I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation, after a 100lb weight loss, with Dr Singh. He was amazing and I have an amazing result! Friends who have had surgery elsewhere are jealous. His staff was amazing- super helpful and always on the ball. I didn't have to worry about anything. And he was the most reasonably priced of the other area surgeons. Highly recommend!
East Aurora, NY – Mar 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Singh?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Singh communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Singh communicates via email

• Does Dr. Singh offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Singh offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Singh offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Singh offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Singh have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Singh has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Singh offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Singh offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Singh offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Singh offers evening visits