Contact provider for availability

Anatomic & Clinical Pathology ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Singh

Bufffalo Medical Group

325 Essjay Rd Ste 210 Buffalo, NY 14221

Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MB is an anatomic & clinical pathology specialist in Buffalo, NY. He specializes in anatomic & clinical pathology.

Dr. Singh accepts

Dr. Singh accepts the following insurance:

Commercial Insurance Company

3.9

Dr. Singh?
Dr. Singh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MB
Went to dr Singh to have another breast reduction since last one was 10 yrs ago. They told me I was a candidate and met all the requirements. A month and a half I wasted. I cancelled 2 other doctors I could have seen that would have treated me better. They never put it through my insurance. I was told to go back to the old doctor. Obviously there was a reason I went somewhere else. They gave me a run around. Don't waste your time. Go somewhere else
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MB?
I met with Dr. Singh yesterday at Buffalo Medical Group on Essjay Rd. Wait time was minimal, his staff was friendly and helpful and Dr. Singh was terrific! He was really personable, answered all of my questions, explained things very well and left me feeling quite positive about what is to come. All in all it was a great experience! I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MB?
Dr. Singh is an amazing doctor, I cannot say enough good things about him. He has the best bed side mannners I have ever seen in a doctor. The office staff are great as well and help you through the insurance process along with scheduling all pre op appointments. In the future if needed again I will be going back to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MB?
I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation, after a 100lb weight loss, with Dr Singh. He was amazing and I have an amazing result! Friends who have had surgery elsewhere are jealous. His staff was amazing- super helpful and always on the ball. I didn't have to worry about anything. And he was the most reasonably priced of the other area surgeons. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MB?
This plastic surgeon Kamaljot Singh left me disfigured and in severe pain from a mastectomy implant reconstruction. I had to arrange another plastic surgeon to repair the damage. I was forced to undergo another painful surgery that would of been not necessary if Singh was a competent plastic surgeon. All I can do is warn other people of the terrible ordeal I had to go through.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MB?
Dr. SIngh & his assistant Brenda have literally saved my life. After a double mastectomy for breast cancer I've had many complications & no matter what the situation they always try every treatment possible, even during off hrs if I have a concern I can text them to which they tell me what to do until regular business hrs . Absolutely fantastic Dr. & staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MB?
Hired Dr for breast reconstruct. Filled the expander too fast; had infection w/in 2 wks. Had to call another dr bec/ he would not respond;8 hrs after call I had to call to hear from BMG secretary that he was not returning my call. Over treated w/antibiotics for 3-4months. Hospitalized for 3 days w/infection. Reconstruction failed. Deformed. Skin damaged, implant failed. Need 3 to 5 major surgeries to try and fix. Know 3 others w/infec & poor outcomes. Won't return calls after surgery. BOTCHED!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MB?
I had a reconstruction after mastectomy. Dr K. Singh did a poor job on me with the balance and appearance of the reconstruction. The reconstruction is unsightly and does not match my natural breast. The implant must be at least 2 higher than my other breast. Very unhappy with the results, would warn others. Nice office staff but poor plastic surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamaljot Singh, MB?

How was your experience with Dr. Singh?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Singh treats patients.