Dr. Kamala Saha, MD

Dr. Kamala Saha, MD

Neurology  |

Dr. Kamala Saha, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. She is 34 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Saha is affiliated with Dignity Health - St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center.

Barrow Neurology Clinics

240 W Thomas Rd # 301

Phoenix, AZ 85013

Learn about Dr. Saha

My mission, along with the Dignity Health Medical Group, is to focus on innovative clinical care and the pursuit of excellence through scholarly activities.  This allows me to provide patients with state-of-the-art patient services and exceptional patient experiences.

Dr. Saha's Experience

Dr. Saha's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Neurology
  • Neurotology

Dr. Saha does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Syncope
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• St Louis University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • St. John's Mercy Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • St. Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • St. Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Saha has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Saha has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Saha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dignity Health - St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Neurosciences Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Saha is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Saha's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saha to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Saha's Performance
    GOOD
in Albuquerque, NM |
After years of misdiagnosis, I decided to travel to Phoenix to see Dr. Saha. While she may not have the bedside manner some people are looking for, she knows her stuff and was clearly concerned about my suffering. I have been under her care now for over a year and I am doing much better. She always has suggestions and lets me be part of the decision making. I will be returning to see her again and look forward to making more progress.
Mesa, AZ |
After waiting 6 months to see saha in hope of finding answers. Dr.Saha immediately gave me broad dignosis without a full review of my symptoms. She constantly interrupted me and showed no intrest in me or my well being. After downplaying my problems she insisted that I didn't need any further testing nor did I need a recommended to another MD. Dr saha was rude, impersonal and insulting. She was of no help and actually Hindered my medical care due to inaccurate documentation. Do not see this MD
in Tempe, AZ |
I have been having a hard time for the past 9 months with blurry vision. My neuroopthamologist at barrow was amazing until she left and I was referred to Dr. Saha. She had no case history and was very unsympathetic towards me. I was trying to briefly explain my case only to be mocked by her on multiple occasions. I left with nothing. No further plan or medication. I am so disappointed and furious about this experience.
in Mesa, AZ |
I saw Dr Saha after seeing 3 other doctors that had no idea what was going on with my dizziness and neck pain. I was actually running late to my appointment a thought I would get cut short on my time with her but she was great and took the time to listen to me and go over her finding. She new right away what was happening and set up a treatment plan which has been working.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
After waiting more than a month to see the Dr. She turned out to be very arrogant, treated my wife and I as though we were stupid, talked down to us the entire time and provided no additional treatment plan or plan of action, a waste of time and money
in El Paso tx |
My husband has ptbd chronic migrains and driving 400 miles to this clinic was supposed to be our savior, we sent his files and scans to her well in advance. Not only had she never reviewed them, she had no idea why we were there. not once did this provider look at my husband while he voiced his concerns nor was she listening the entirety of the visit. She sent us packing in less than 30 min. A wasted trip, no new information, and our hearts are broken that someone like her has an MD
in Phoenix, AZ |
I didn't feel she listened and really understood my symptoms. When she would repeat information back to me, it was not an accurate reflection of what I told her. I felt like she had a very narrow scope of expertise and I didn't fit-- which would be ok if she would have given information about which neurology specialty might be better able to help me.
Have you seen Dr. Kamala Saha, MD?
Are you Dr. Saha?