Contact provider for availability

Urology ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Nagpal

Ironwood Physicians, P.C./ Ironwood Urology

690 E Warner Rd Bldg 5 Gilbert, AZ 85296

Dr. Kamal Nagpal, MD is an urology specialist in Gilbert, AZ. He specializes in urology.

Dr. Nagpal accepts

Dr. Nagpal accepts the following insurance:

Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
Phoenix Standard

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Nagpal's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Bladder Exstrophy Repair
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Bladder Surgery
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Complex Penile Surgery
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Cystectomy
  • Cystotomy
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Infection, Chronic
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stone Removal, Closed
  • Kidney Stones
  • Kidney Surgery
  • Lithotripsy
  • Male Infertility
  • Male Sexual Conditions
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Orchiectomy
  • Orchiopexy for Undescended Testicle
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Partial Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Varicocelectomy or Hydrocelectomy
  • Vasectomy
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux
  • Yeast Infections

Ironwood Urology is committed to providing the highest quality patient care in a compassionate, safe and patient-focused manner. In addition, our care is fully integrated with your primary care physician. In doing so, we maintain ongoing communicatio...

• Urology

• Hindi

Dr. Nagpal's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nagpal

Dr. Nagpal?
Dr. Nagpal's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kamal Nagpal, MD
Dr. Nagpal was called into care for me when I was hospitalized and in a coma with sepsis from a kidney stone. His fast action saved my life and his continued kind and compassionate care has been amazing. Everyone from his office staff, medical assistants, and scheduler have been amazing. Dr. Nagpal is a kind, caring, intelligent gentleman. I was previously a nurse and can recommend him wholeheartedly to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Nagpal, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr Nagpal. He is knowledgeable, professional and caring. He always answers my questions. He is a very pleasant doctor who cares about his patients. He did surgery on me and did an excellent job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Nagpal, MD?
Dr. Nagpal did an excellent job dealing with my problems. He performed surgery on me with wonderful results. He is cordial, kind, and knowledgeable, and I would recommend him for anyone. I will continue to see Dr. Nagpal every year for my annual check up, and feel blessed to have found him as my doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Nagpal, MD?
Dr Nagpal is excellent. I felt very comfortable with the surgery. Trusting the doctor totally.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Nagpal, MD?
I first met Dr. Nagpal when I was recently admitted to Chandler Regional hospital, when I needed emergency surgery. He told me then, that he treats his patients like they are his family and he recommended a safe non-invasive surgical approach. I am very satisfied with medical care I have received from Dr. Nagpal. I am thankful that I found such a kind and compassionate physician. I am completely healed thanks to him and I highly recommend him to our Arizona community!! He is wonderful….
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Nagpal, MD?
I was recently was found to have testicular cancer. Doctor Nagpal saved my life. Without him or his fast response to having surgery complete the outcome may have not come out so well. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of Urology care. THANK YOU!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Nagpal, MD?
Dr. Nagpal is a great doctor, very professional. Always dedicated time to listen to my concerns and provided guidance and answers. Very thorough in his examinations. I am very grateful he was my surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Nagpal, MD?
My mother was in terrible pain and didn't think she was going to make it. When I sent her to the hospital she had the pleasure to meet this wonderful doctor that eased her mind and her pain. If it wasn't for Dr. Nagpal, my mother may not have made it. He caught her kidney stone right on time. Once again, thank you Dr. Nagpal and all of your lovely staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Nagpal, MD?
He was great in the beginning but sad to say. He has neglected me as a Patient and due to that being the problem i have now developed an infection in both kidneys... The office staff was nice when i was in office but the contacting by phone was horrible. Spent 15-30 minutes on hold every time and never get a call back, its like they don't give him messages.. From stones to infection and getting told i can go septic at anytime by other docters. He has yet to respond and its been a long wait... -9
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Nagpal, MD?
Dr. Nagpal is great! Really did wonders for my 9 mm kidney stones. Great attitude and very professional. This guy is very underrated. Definitely recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Nagpal, MD?
I met Dr. NAGPAL as a result of a car accident. I realize this is a little weird. I had a CT Scan to ensure i didn't have internal injuries from the accident. What was discovered was a large mass on my left kidney. Dr. NAGPAL was brought in by the ER pysician. He was/is very professional while being very friendly and patient. I put a tremendous amount of trust iin him and he didnt disappoint me. He is kind, supportive removed my kidney without complications on 5/1. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Nagpal, MD?
I was very pleased with the care I have received at Ironwood Urology. Dr. Kamal Nagpal and his staff have been great. I had a serious problem with bladder leakage that I endured for many years after having my second child. I am so glad I was recommended to Dr. Nagpal The surgery was a wonderful success! Thank you for your care and professionalism, and for a job well done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Nagpal, MD?
Excellent Doctor. Very good bed-side manner, and easy to speak with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Nagpal, MD?
I met Dr. Nagpal in Nov. 2016. I was referred by my OBGYN office. Dr. N took me on as a patient while waiting on insr. approval. I was in a dire state. I had a neurphrostomy tube and was in need of major surgery. I went into his office crying. Dr. N let me know that it was going to be a long process. He explained the process in detail. He was thorough. My medical condition left me scared, frustrated and some days depressed. I thank GOD for Dr. N taking his job seriously and for caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Nagpal, MD?
After having an adverse reaction to anesthesia administered during a minor surgery, I encountered a problem with urine retention. I endured a catheter until I had TURP surgery to alleviate the problem. Dr. Nagpal was very understanding of my problem and offered a solution that has proven to be correct. My surgery was performed the day before he was scheduled for vacation. While in the hospital he called and spoke to me that night and the next day before he left. He is a very compassionate man.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Nagpal, MD?
I've had 2 procedures w/ him w/ NO post-op problems whatsoever. I drive 140 miles to see him; what does THAT say about my confidence in him? He's a very caring physician and takes time to make certain my questions /concerns are answered completely. Credentials....graduate of the 4th highest ranking med school in the world + a masters degree & a PhD. So yes, one could say he's qualified! I can see him at any of 3 offices so that's an added convenience. Bonus: he's a delightful positive person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Nagpal, MD?
I was very fortunate to have Dr Kamal Nagpal as my Urologist Physician. His thorough exam identified my very enlarged prostate problem and his recommendation to perform a "TURP" procedure was the correct solution. His honest communications and caring manner provided both myself and my wife with the pre-operation confidence needed. We now know why members of his and the hospital staff enjoy working with him as he is a true medical professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Nagpal, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nagpal?