Dr. Kamal Artin, MD

Dr. Kamal Artin, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Dr. Kamal Artin, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Irvine, CA and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Universitat Zurich, Medizinische Fakultat in 1995 and specializes in psychiatry and addiction psychiatry.

62 Discovery Ste 100

Irvine, CA 92618

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Artin

Dr. Artin's Experience

Dr. Artin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry

This content was provided by Dr. Artin "A thorough psychiatric evaluation and care is usually multidimensional. As a student of Professors Paul McHugh and Phillip Slavney at Johns Hopkins University, I have learned to consider disease, temperament, behavior, and life story to be important factors in psychiatric evaluation and treatment. The consistency or reliability of various theories on mental health are valuable; yet, I doubts the full validity of any single theory in practice and prefer a pluralistic approach. While I appreciate an old tradition of 'good words, thoughts, and deeds', I utilize contemporary methods to understand and treat patient's disturbed feelings, thinking, and behavior."

• Psychiatry
  • Addiction Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Universitat Zurich, Medizinische Fakultat
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • University California San Diego Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Johns Hopkins Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Artin has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Artin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Artin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Artin's Reviews

2.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Artin to family and friends

Dr. Artin's Performance

GOOD

This man is a disgrace to the field of psychiatry. Came from a residential program where my meds were perfectly balanced and I felt awesome. Artin, being God’s gift to psychiatry, changed everything and I’ve been screwed up since then. I’ve been sick longer he’s been practicing. I think I know more...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
One of the least professional and lowest grade doctors of all-time. He tried to take me off 14 years of Ambien and provide with nothing to take for my chronic insomina so he can make money on his own line.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Artin has been my doctor for years. He is the only person I trust and he always knows when I'm having a hard time. I always tell people he is the only doctor I will see.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Artin was the first to figure out my needs. Because of him I'm leading a normal, productive and fulfilling life! Thank you Dr. Artin
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is the first guy psychiatrist I feel comfortable enough to talk to without feeling weird. He is super sweet and genuinely cares for his patients. He remembers who I am whenever I come back for check ups.
Are you Dr. Artin?