Dr. Kamal Ajam, MD

Dr. Kamal Ajam, MD

Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Kamal Ajam, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Winston Salem, NC. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

145 Kimel Park Dr Ste 330

Winston Salem, NC 27103

Learn about Dr. Ajam

See how frequently Dr. Ajam performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Back Pain
Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
Chronic Pain

Dr. Ajam's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine

Dr. Ajam does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acute Postoperative Pain

• Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Ajam has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ajam has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ajam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ajam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ajam's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ajam to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Ajam's Performance
in Greensboro |
Dr. Ajam is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. He has always taken the time to know me and my history. He has helped me control the pain resulting from a lot of health problems.
in Winston Salem |
Dr. Ajam is one of the most trusted and respected pain doctors in the Southeast. I have only praise for his way of taking the time to really listen to your concerns and carefully advise you on methods to deal with pain. Instead of advising me to have expensive surgery, which would have benefited him financially, he sent me to a physical bodyworker therapist who turned out to be able to rid me of my back pain. 5 Stars for exceptional care.
in Kernersville, N C |
I think very highly of Dr Ajam. He is so easy to talk to and listens to what you tell him. I am very well satisfied with his care of me. He seems to stay updated with the newest medicine and procedures available for his patients. I think he's Great!!
in Lexington, NC |
Dr. Ajam goes above and beyond in the care of his patients, has excellent bedside manner and never, ever rushes someone through an appointment. He takes the time to learn his patient's needs and asks pointed questions to get at the source of their problems. I would recommend his service, and have on several occasions, to anyone.
in Winston Salem, NC |
I would NEVER recommend Dr. Ajam to my worst enemy. I have been suffering from chronic pain for years. Once visiting this doctor he seemed extremely interested and sent me to a massage therapist. I REQUESTED IBUPROFEN for my pain as I WAS WILLING TO TRY advil and a therapist to help me. When I could NOT afford the 260.00 massage therapist, I requested a mild pain med to help me. The doctor would NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS OR PLEAS FOR HELP. I am extremely disappointed in his level of care.
in Reidsville, NC |
Dr. Ajam on my last visit in June 2016 was rude and didn't take time with me as well as not being properly informed of my medicines. He left the room to go check the records for my medicine because he said I had not been on my pain meds since April. Later the nurse came back and brought 3 prescriptions in, one of which was for my pain medicing. Dr ajam head cut my medicine in over half and with me being in chronic pain after five hip replacements was cutting me out of my narcotic pain meds.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Dr. Ajam understands and listens to me and allows me to express my thoughts and considers my opinion when making decisions about my healthcare so that we are both on the same track.
in Winston Salem, NC |
Dr. Ajam. Is very kind and understanding! I have been through alot medically in the past 20 yrs! I had been seeing a Dr. In palliative care. And I had found out in a short time that he would be retiring. It scared me to death! But he reassured me he would leave me in good hands. That was a understatement. Dr.Ajam does not only make you feel comfortable but he also was able to find what worked for me. And also gave me quality of life!I There is not enough space to say all I wanted to say WONDERF
in Kernersville, NC |
Dr. Ajam has been diligent and determined in his efforts to control my pain. He has successfully decreased pain levels by utilizing procedures targeted at the root source of the problem. During office visits, he listens, takes his time and expresses compassion. His team of interns and Physician Assistants have all been up to his high standard of care. I am comfortable visiting any and all of his associates. I love his staff. I am always greeted with pleasant smiles and with courtesy and respect.
Kind. Courteous. Knowledgeable. Willing to try anything to help. My first doctor to understand my condition and apply what helps me.
Have you seen Dr. Kamal Ajam, MD?
Are you Dr. Ajam?