Dr. Kalyani Raja, MD

Dr. Kalyani Raja, MD

Pediatrics | Female

As a board certified pediatrician for 16 years, I treat all my patients as if they were my own children. I have 3 children of my own, twin 15 year old girls and a 12 year old sone. I know how difficult it is during the first year of life and how difficult it can be caring for twins. I am bilingual and speak Telugu fluently.

Dr. Kalyani Raja, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Irving, TX. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Raja is affiliated with Children's Medical Center of Dallas and Medical City Las Colinas.

Dr. Raja's Experience

See how Dr. Raja's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Raja

Dr. Raja accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Raja has admitting privileges.

Dr. Raja's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Raja to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Raja's Performance
    FAIR
    GOOD
Their billing and collections team is horrible. I have a paid bill in collections. I paid the amount in full in cash and somehow they don't have it paid on their system. After 6 months of trying to sort in with numerous phone calls & emails I am still nowhere. They have copies of the payment receipt too but can't seem to find a solution. I am now trying to report them to consumer rights. Just looking how to do it next.
in 2803 Candace Dr. Grand Prairie TX 75051 |
I think I will be looking for a new Doctor. When my son was sick back in July 2016 on a Wednesday I call back on Friday to see if the nurse would call me back never got a call back. Also I requested an itemize recite and they could not print me one there at the office so I call the office and they have to mail it to me and I have to wait 3 to 5 business day. I thinks the is ridicules to have to wait that long. I don't like that the call don't go directly to the staff that work at the office.
in Irving,Texas |
We have two children whom have been under Dr. Rajas care since they were newborns, we are very blessed to have to have chosen her as our provider. Dr. Raja has a sincerity about her that is very welcoming, and she is always there to answer your questions. Her staff is always very friendly and always go out of there way to help. Our children love going to see her, any time we tell them they are going to the doctor, my 5 year old son says, we're going to Dr. Raja's mommy? with a smile!
in Irving |
It is one of the worst experience with this doctor. She does not know about the illness of patience and gave us the appointment.
Have you seen Dr. Kalyani Raja, MD?
Are you Dr. Raja?

Compare Dr. Raja

Dr. Raja's Care Philosophy

Dr. Raja's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Raja has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Raja's Board Certifications

Completed in 1998

Houston Baptist University

Graduated in 1991

• Telugu

Dr. Raja does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Raja and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics