Dr. Kalvin White, DO

Pain Medicine ·  Male · Age 61

Dr. White

Dr. Kalvin White, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Belleville, IL and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Oklahoma State Univ Center For Health Sciences College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1990 and specializes in pain medicine and anesthesiology.

Make an appointment

Dr. White accepts

Dr. White accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. White's experience treating your condition or procedure

4.5

Dr. White?
Dr. White's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kalvin White, DO
I was a patient of Dr Kalvin White when he was on staff at Pain Management of Tulsa. He is an excellent pain management doctor. He listened and seemed to care about his patient as well as use good judgment. I highly recommend making an appointment with him if you seek good care. He is also very smart and intuitive. If you truly need good care he comes highly recommended from this patient( me).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kalvin White, DO?
I had given up hope until I started having appointments with you. Your encouragement and expertise gave me the will to push forward. I will never be where I want to be; however , I am so much better than before. THANK YOU DR. KALVIN WHITE, D.O. God speed in your new position.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kalvin White, DO?
This is to commend, an Outstanding physician that was in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Dr. Kalvin White D.O. had especially assisted me with my personal heath care for many wonderful years and great times!! The State of Oklahoma can be proud if his medical expertise and conduct !! While I am no longer inclined to do business with his former medical practice association: Pain management of Tulsa, Oklahoma. I would very glad to highly recommend such a fine Medical Practitioner as Dr. Kalvin White D.O.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kalvin White, DO?
Dr White was the 2nd dr I saw at Pain Management of Tulsa. I was very pleased with his care. He did my injections great. Was disappointed he left and I got another dr there. I strongly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kalvin White, DO?
This Doctor treated my wife Cathy while she was post surgery for lower jaw removal from cancer, during radiation and after for her severe pain, He treated her with the utmost respect. We did not get a chance to say thanks doctor White for being there for Cathy in her time of need and compassion. Good luck and may fortune smile upon this doctor, this caregiver. You just have to listen to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kalvin White, DO?
I saw Dr White in Tulsa for 7 years. He's knowledgeable, compassionate, and matter of fact. I miss his expertise greatly,.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kalvin White, DO?
Dr.White is the best. I have been treated for long standing back pain. Because of his skills and compassion I was able to continue with my limited daily activities with decreased pain. When I was notified he was no longer at pain management of Tulsa I agreed to let another physician inject me. He refused to follow the care plan Dr. White had set up. After that one injection I was set back two years. I have since removed myself and my husband from the practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kalvin White, DO?
My husband and myself both us Dr. White. I had 9 back surgeries before I meet Dr.White. Because of him I havery not been back in a wheelchair and have not had anymore surgeries. He is a God sent for me. He took his time to help me find some pain meds that do not make me feel high but help with the pain. We both love him so much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kalvin White, DO?
I had a lumbar injection in November of 2015. It was unbearably painful. Dr. White continued with the injection with me verbalizing excruciating pain. I worked with anesthesiologist for 30 years and know that that type of behavior is strictly attitude. For this reason I would not recommend this physician. This was my 8th lumbar injection. I have not had sedation with any of the procedures. I understand that his employment terminated shortly after my experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kalvin White, DO?
Dr. White is one of the best doctors my wife and I have ever had. We both have chronic pain as a result of many different continuing health problems. Dr. White has helped relieve the pain to manageable level. We just found out that he is no longer with Pain Management of Tulsa. They would not tell us where he went. This is a great loss to this clinic! We have closed our files with Pain Management of Tulsa due to the doctors left at the clinic DO NOT have a good patient rating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kalvin White, DO?
My husband and I both go to Dr. White for pain issues and we absolutely love him ! He's always cordial and visits with us before each procedure. After our procedures, we both usually feel very good. We highly recommend Dr. White to anyone who needs treatment for pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kalvin White, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. White?

Compare Providers