Dr. Kalvin White, DO

Dr. Kalvin White, DO

Pain Medicine | Male | 58 years old

Dr. White specializes in Pain Medicine and practices in Belleville, IL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. White? Add your own statement here.

Dr. White's Experience

See how Dr. White's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. White

Dr. White accepts 2 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. White has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. White
Dr. White's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (19)
in Tulsa, OK |
This is to commend, an Outstanding physician that was in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Dr. Kalvin White D.O. had especially assisted me with my personal heath care for many wonderful years and great times!! The State of Oklahoma can be proud if his medical expertise and conduct !! While I am no longer inclined to do business with his former medical practice association: Pain management of Tulsa, Oklahoma. I would very glad to highly recommend such a fine Medical Practitioner as Dr. Kalvin White D.O.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr White was the 2nd dr I saw at Pain Management of Tulsa. I was very pleased with his care. He did my injections great. Was disappointed he left and I got another dr there. I strongly recommend him.
in Tulsa, OK |
This Doctor treated my wife Cathy while she was post surgery for lower jaw removal from cancer, during radiation and after for her severe pain, He treated her with the utmost respect. We did not get a chance to say thanks doctor White for being there for Cathy in her time of need and compassion. Good luck and may fortune smile upon this doctor, this caregiver. You just have to listen to him.
in Tulsa, OK |
I saw Dr White in Tulsa for 7 years. He's knowledgeable, compassionate, and matter of fact. I miss his expertise greatly,.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr.White is the best. I have been treated for long standing back pain. Because of his skills and compassion I was able to continue with my limited daily activities with decreased pain. When I was notified he was no longer at pain management of Tulsa I agreed to let another physician inject me. He refused to follow the care plan Dr. White had set up. After that one injection I was set back two years. I have since removed myself and my husband from the practice.
in Grove OK. |
My husband and myself both us Dr. White. I had 9 back surgeries before I meet Dr.White. Because of him I havery not been back in a wheelchair and have not had anymore surgeries. He is a God sent for me. He took his time to help me find some pain meds that do not make me feel high but help with the pain. We both love him so much.
Tulsa, OK |
I had a lumbar injection in November of 2015. It was unbearably painful. Dr. White continued with the injection with me verbalizing excruciating pain. I worked with anesthesiologist for 30 years and know that that type of behavior is strictly attitude. For this reason I would not recommend this physician. This was my 8th lumbar injection. I have not had sedation with any of the procedures. I understand that his employment terminated shortly after my experience.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. White is one of the best doctors my wife and I have ever had. We both have chronic pain as a result of many different continuing health problems. Dr. White has helped relieve the pain to manageable level. We just found out that he is no longer with Pain Management of Tulsa. They would not tell us where he went. This is a great loss to this clinic! We have closed our files with Pain Management of Tulsa due to the doctors left at the clinic DO NOT have a good patient rating.
in Fort Gibson, OK |
My husband and I both go to Dr. White for pain issues and we absolutely love him ! He's always cordial and visits with us before each procedure. After our procedures, we both usually feel very good. We highly recommend Dr. White to anyone who needs treatment for pain.
Have you seen Dr. Kalvin White, DO?
Are you Dr. White?

Compare Dr. White

Dr. White's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology

Dr. White has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. White's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology

• Autonomic Disorders
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Chronic Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture
  • Upper Back Pain

OK STATE UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED

Graduated in 1990

Barnes Jewish Hospital S Campus

Dr. White does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. White and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine

• Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.