Dr. Kalpana Patel, MD

Occupational & Environmental Medicine ·  Female · Age 74

Dr. Patel

Dr. Kalpana Patel, MD is an occupational & environmental medicine specialist in Cheektowaga, NY and has been practicing for 47 years. She graduated from Bj Med College and specializes in occupational & environmental medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Patel accepts

Dr. Patel accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Patel?
Dr. Patel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kalpana Patel, MD
I'm an R.N. married to a physician. Dr. Patel helped me to get significantly better after I had a pesticide exposure. She helped with I.V's to stabilize my immune system along with supplements and immunotherapy shots . I was so sensitive I was not able to use the traditional allergy shots. I looked like a typical asthmatic but was actually chemically sensitive. I have ongoing immune issues as most allergic chemically sensitive patients do , but Dr. Patel has been a life saver for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kalpana Patel, MD?
After only one visit following Dr Patel's recommendations I have already begun feeling an improvement. I have seen other doctors for symptoms that were met with no treatment plans. Dr Patel is treating symptoms and the underlying causes. I am confident that my health will be restored.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kalpana Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel is the first Doctor EVER who took the time to listen to all of my concerns and put all of the pieces together of the big mystery that has been my decline in health the past few years. I am feeling very hopeful about where this journey will take us to reclaim my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kalpana Patel, MD?
I had been treated by another doctor many hours away from my home. I live in Canada where treatment isn't available for me because I didn't test positive for Lyme and co-infections there. I had come a long way with my first doctor in the States, but I seemed to hit a plateau. I asked my first doctor if he could find me a LLMD closer to my home and he did! Dr. Patel has helped me get over that plateau and I am doing so much better thanks to her!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kalpana Patel, MD?
After an acute chemical exposure years ago, resulting in hyperchemical sensitivities and a frustrating search for an environmental, integrative,medical physician, I found Dr. Patel. Her superior diagnostic skills and cutting edge treatments assisted my immune system to heal. She offered detoxification modalities, IV therapy and immunology injections a customized a treatment plan which was appropriate for me.Presently,she is seeing me for another medical issue and impress...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kalpana Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel takes the time to listen to you and makes appropriate suggestions on how to fix various aliments. If she is not sure how to approach a certain aspect she is willing to reach out to her doctor community and/or do additional research.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kalpana Patel, MD?
I WAS so tired and I had no energy I WAS very depressed. I am 48 years old. I was misdiagnosed for three years until fiinally, I was Stage 2 with breast cancer. I had just given birth to my 3rd child. I was put on chemotherapy, radiation, and told " do not take any supplements". Eight years ago the cancer spread to my lungs, liver and bones. I was told by a prominent Buffalo doctor at our leading cancer hospital " go home and enjoy the rest of your life, about 2-4 years...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kalpana Patel, MD?
Finally I got my diagnosis and in one month of treatment I am 90% better. I was sick for a long time and my Canadian doctors disregarded my complaints as my Lyme test was negative.However my symptoms started after tick bite but I did not have any target lesion. I was told that you are having stress. I cam to see Dr Patel who listened to me and clinically diagnosed me after giving clear explanation about my diagnosis. She spent lots of time with me and reviewed all the te...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kalpana Patel, MD?
FIND SOMEONE ELSE! Doesn't care about you as patient. All about $$$, keeps you there for every xtra minute to charge you. "Office" is back entrance of house. Disgustingly dirty, old dingey (70's), ALL equipment is old. Office is MESS. She's RUDE Arrogant & RUDE to staff. NOTHING up to date. Very unprofessional. Bloodwork done in office, so she gets $$. Pushes her supplements for Xtra $ (cheaper elsewhere), refills there's a fee for the call. Won't file w/ insurance wants Cash. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kalpana Patel, MD?
I started going to Dr Patel in 1993 when no other MD could diagnose my extreme fatigue, repeated bronchitis & ear infections, intestinal issues and headaches. I filled out a lengthy questionnaire before my first visit- which helped her with my diagnosis & care plan. Within a few months (of faithfully following the plan) I was free from most all of the worst symptoms that kept me homebound & not able to be back to work. I am SO grateful she was listed in the back of Dr Gary Null's allergy book.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kalpana Patel, MD?
When I first saw Dr Patel I immediately disliked her. I cried the whole 2 1/2 hr ride home.Lets just say she doesn't have a very good bedside manner. I have Lyme disease and she was the only LLMD around. I have been a patient for 2 years. I am VERY happy with my results. I am actually feeling great. She is very knowledgeable about Lyme. She attends ILLADS meetings and goes by the book. If you do everything she tells you you will do fine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kalpana Patel, MD?
I strongly do not recommend this doctor. I feel like I was scammed because of some of the outrageous hidden charges she did not explain before or after the fact. Additionally, when I raised concerns about my treatment protocol, she glossed over the concern and moved right into saying something manipulative such as 'you will not find another doctor who can treat you like I can.' To her, I would say that not only have I found another doctor but the difference in patient care is night and day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kalpana Patel, MD?
Accurate diagnosis and treatment backed up by thorough bloodwork that no other physician in the area could help with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kalpana Patel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Patel?