Dr. Kalpana Patel, MD

Dr. Kalpana Patel, MD

Environmental Medicine | Female

65 Wehrle Dr Cheektowaga, NY 14225 Get Directions

Dr. Kalpana Patel, MD is an environmental medicine doctor who practices in Cheektowaga, NY. She is 72 years old.

Dr. Patel's Experience

See how Dr. Patel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Patel's Performance
in Pittsford, NY |
I started going to Dr Patel in 1993 when no other MD could diagnose my extreme fatigue, repeated bronchitis & ear infections, intestinal issues and headaches. I filled out a lengthy questionnaire before my first visit- which helped her with my diagnosis & care plan. Within a few months (of faithfully following the plan) I was free from most all of the worst symptoms that kept me homebound & not able to be back to work. I am SO grateful she was listed in the back of Dr Gary Null's allergy book.
When I first saw Dr Patel I immediately disliked her. I cried the whole 2 1/2 hr ride home.Lets just say she doesn't have a very good bedside manner. I have Lyme disease and she was the only LLMD around. I have been a patient for 2 years. I am VERY happy with my results. I am actually feeling great. She is very knowledgeable about Lyme. She attends ILLADS meetings and goes by the book. If you do everything she tells you you will do fine.
in Rochester NY |
I strongly do not recommend this doctor. I feel like I was scammed because of some of the outrageous hidden charges she did not explain before or after the fact. Additionally, when I raised concerns about my treatment protocol, she glossed over the concern and moved right into saying something manipulative such as 'you will not find another doctor who can treat you like I can.' To her, I would say that not only have I found another doctor but the difference in patient care is night and day.
Buffalo, NY |
Accurate diagnosis and treatment backed up by thorough bloodwork that no other physician in the area could help with.
Have you seen Dr. Kalpana Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?

Compare Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Environmental Medicine
    •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Patel's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Dr. Patel does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Bj Med College
      Bexar Co Hospital

Completed in 1969

Albany Memorial Hospital

Completed in 1972

Bexar Co Hospital

Completed in 1971

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Environmental Medicine

Dr. Patel does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.