Dr. Kalife Kuri, MD

Cardiology | Male

Heart & Vascular Institute TX 225 E Sonterra Blvd Ste 200 San Antonio, TX 78258 Get Directions
Dr. Kalife Kuri, MD

Dr. Kalife Kuri, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 54 years old. Dr. Kuri is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center, Medina Regional Hospital and Methodist Stone Oak Hospital.

Dr. Kuri's Care Philosophy

Every patient is unique In his/her illness and we most do our best to individualize attention and care. We should at every step treat our patients and family members no different than we would like our family treated. We respect our patients privacy and self determination and will do our best to educate and inform so the best decisions can be made. Will always strive to promote health while fIghting disease.

Dr. Kuri's Experience

See how Dr. Kuri's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kuri

Dr. Kuri accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Kuri is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Kuri has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kuri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kuri to family and friends
Dr. Kuri's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
I would and have recommended Dr K. Kuri to friends and in addition some of my friends have Dr Garza as a Cardiologist, and they all speak just as highly of him.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. KURI is very kind, very professional and concerned that we have a long and healthy life. We are glad our friend referred us to him.
San Antonio, TX |
My experience with Dr. Kuri's office was excellent! Courteous, effecient, on-time and very professional. I am very satisfied.
San Antonio Tx |
Dr Kuri was very thorough and efficient. He answered all my question in away I could understand. He was very kind and nice when he spoke. I highly recommend him. I was early for my appointment and they took me right away. Dr Kuri was prepared and had reviewed my file in advance.
Wow! We made a next day appointment with Dr. Kuri! We were very concerned about my daughter's murmur. Dr. Kuri made sure we got the echocardiogram we needed in a timely manner. He has a great bedside manner as well.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Kuri was very nice, professional and very attentive as I described my symptoms. I felt like I could ask him whatever questions I had and he did not mind me asking even if they did not seem important to him. All his staff very nice and professional and explained everything to me.
in New Braunfels, TX |
Dr. Kuri is an excellent cardiologist, and truly cares about his patients. He will run every available test, if needed and required, to identify and treat the exact cause of your condition. He also has a top-notch staff who are extremely efficient and caring. All patients with any problem will be receive the best care under the guidance and direction of Dr. Kalife Kuri. I am blessed to have had him as my Doctor!
San Antonio, TX |
Very nice, informative and takes good care of his patients!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Kuri is personable and easy to talk with regarding my health as well as that of my wife's. We feel comfortable that he has our best interests in mind.
in San Antonio, TX |
Doctor Kuri is wonderful. I would gladly encourage anyone with a heart to entrust it to his care. He has been my husband's Cardiologist for 13 years (mine also) He is patient and understanding.
in San Antonio, TX |
I have been seen by Dr. Kuri for ten years and have been well satisfied.
Tomball, TX |
Very professional and very thorough, yet still down to earth and easy to talk to. His assistant is very nice and caring also.
Canyon Lake, TX |
Dr. Kuri is most professional and personable.
in San Antonio, TX |
Waited over one hour for a confirmed appointment. After an hour, I asked what's up - was told three more patients ahead of me. Left after 75 minutes and unlikely to return. Should have been told at check-in that there was a delay and be given option to wait or reschedule. Good doctor maybe, but bad, really mismanagement staff. Will send a bill for my wasted time, just like when one has to pay for an appointment not kept. Suggest you find someone else, if time is an issue. There are plenty
in SAN Antonio Tx |
Waiting 60 minutes (1 hour) after scheduled time to see the doctor; can't say anything about his skill yet, but his help are nice. I'll keep you posted if he ever comes in to see me.
Have you seen Dr. Kalife Kuri, MD?
Are you Dr. Kuri?

Compare Dr. Kuri

Dr. Kuri's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kuri's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cardiology
  •  Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease

Dr. Kuri has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kuri's Board Certifications

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Septal Defect
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico,Ciudad Universitaria, Facultad De Medicina
    University Texsan Antonio

Completed in 1992

University Tx Med School San Antonio

Completed in 1994

University Of Tennessee

Completed in 1998

Dr. Kuri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kuri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cardiology

• Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent