Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD

Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD

Dermatology  |
Female

Dr. Papantoniou is a board certified dermatologist specializing in cosmetic, laser, and surgical dermatology in New York City, Queens and Eastern Long Island. Dr. Papantoniou is affiliated with Northwell Hospital and is a clinical assistant professor of dermatology at The Mount Sinai Medical Center on the Upper East Side in New York City. Dr. Papantoniou is an expert in the field of cosmetic dermatology, she is featured in Newbeauty Magazine, and is highly-regarded as an informative source for many media outlets on skincare from radio shows to newspapers, print and online magazines (Glamour, Parade, Self, Cosmopolitan, Life&Style…) As an active member of the American Academy of Dermatology she keeps up with all the latest techniques and cutting edge approaches to treating her patients. Dr. Papantoniou focuses on providing her patients with the highest level of care, with a special interest in natural and healthy alternatives to treatments and disease prevention. Dr. Papantoniou is a New York trained dermatologist, starting in New York University for Undergraduate and earning her medical degree at Downstate Medical School in New York, she then spent her Intern year in medicine at Long Island Jewish Hospital, and completed her dermatology residency at Downstate Medical School. She earned her degree with the Award for Excellence in Dermatology as a resident.

Advanced Dermatology, P.C.

• MagnaCare
  • Medicare
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Papantoniou

I give my full care and concern for each patient that I see.

Dr. Papantoniou's Experience

Dr. Papantoniou's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Wart Removal
  • Wrinkle Removal
  • YAG Laser Capsulotomy
  • miraDry Treatment for Hyperhidrosis

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University Medical School
  • Suny Downstate Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Suny Downstate Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Papantoniou has no media or publications listed.

• Greek

Dr. Papantoniou does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Papantoniou and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Papantoniou's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Papantoniou to family and friends
Dr. Papantoniou's Performance
Meliville |
What a wonderful dermatologist. I initially went to Dr. Papantoniou for general skin issues years ago. I am in my early fifties and was in need of some cosmetic touch up work, although i did not know what to do. Dr. Papantoniou walked me through her approach to facial rejuvenation and took her advice. I could not be more happy with my results. What a difference this doctor could make.
Westbury, NY |
Dr. "P" as I like to call her is such a warm and informative doctor. She has always been very attentive to my concerns and eases my fears. The wait time can sometimes be long, but she makes up for it with complete attentiveness, tips and advice. Both my children ( teens ) are now patients of hers and they are very happy with her. I would highly recommend her.
in Fresh Meadows |
The best. Dr. Papantoniou is an example of excellence. In addition to being a very throurough, knowledgeable and compentent doctor she is also a friendly, caring and humble person. I am very comfortable with her and 100% confident in her as a doctor. If you feel embarrassed at the thought of discussing (and showing) any skin issues then fear not with Dr. Papantoniou. She is truly one of a kind, but I do wish there were more like her.
Ronkonkoma, NY |
Doctor Papantoniou is excellent ! So personable and down to earth, and very professional ! She made me feel so comfortable, like I wasn't bothering her (like I have felt with many other doctors). She also saw my daughter for her rosacea. Gave her some excellent remedies and lifestyle changes and it worked! Cleared up her skin. I would absolutely recommend her !
in Coram, NY |
Dr. Papantoniou is amazing! She is caring, smart and a great listener. She has treated me for an abnormal growth and was fantastic. I wouldn't go anywhere else!
Bay Shore, NY |
Dr. Pap is the best doctor I've ever gone to. Yes, you'll more than likely have to wait a couple weeks before seeing her when you set an appointment, but that's because she's the best! She's busy,but worth the wait!I've gone to multiple drs in the past w/ no results,so my 1st visit I was crying over my painful,cystic acne that I've dealt w/for a decade.Dr P was very empathetic,& knew exactly what would help.The next visit I was crying tears of joy&relief. She's knowledgeable, respectful,&SO kind
New York, NY |
I am a new patient and didn't even make a visit to Advanced D. Yet. I have called several times trying to find out if my referral came through to your office and no one was able to help me. I kept on being placed on hold each time I called (today and 3 weeks ago) and have already wasted 20 minutes of my time calling again and being placed on hold, and still not being able to have an answer from anyone in the office. This is very disappointing.
in Flushing, NY |
Very friendly, humble, and experienced doctor! I recommended to my friends and they were also satisfied with her services
in Queens. New York |
Have been seeing a doctor Papantoniou for a while now. All my kids have been going to her too. Very kind. Carrying. And really good doctor from the heart. Someone you can trust and worth of waiting ????
in Commack, NY |
Ok. Here's the deal: she listens, she cares, she understands, and she's the best. The only issue I ever had was spelling her last name. I'm surprised in regards to the "long waits" people mention, yea some times you gotta wait a bit, but that's EVERY DOCTOR'S OFFICE!!! You're dealing with Guaranteed Quality Care here; so shut up and wait a second or two. I'm happy to call her my doctor and I would honestly recommend booking an appt with her asap. #demand
Queens,ny |
Dr. Papatoniou is an Excellent Doctor. She is smart, direct, precise, caring and to the point type of person- I Love that about her. I am grateful to have met her- my family is grateful to have met her. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!
Dr. P is the kindest doctor. She takes time to listen to your concerns and you never feel rushed. She is very knowledgeable and you feel comfortable that your in goood hands. I also feel like she's looking out for my best interest and not just trying to sell me services or products. Expert physician!
in Jamaica, NY |
I had a appointment with Dr. Papantoniou today I have been using her 3 years She is caring thorough outstanding she listens cares and always makes you feel comfortable Answers questions with her unsurpassed knowledge I recommend her to everyone and you you will love her as I do. There in no better Doctor than her
Huntington, NY |
Dr. Papantoniou was recommended to me by my PA and I was very happy with the recommendation. The wait was ridiculous, but the doctor and the staff were all very friendly and sensitive to my needs.
in Ronkonkoma, NY |
Dr Papantoniou is caring, compassionate and thorough. I've been a patient for a year now, and she has addressed every skin concern from basic to unusual with the same compassion. She answers any question with her unsurpassed knowledge and expertise. I always feel comfortable and leave the office feeling confident with my diagnosis and treatment. The staff is also friendly and accommodating, especially with my hectic work schedule.
in NY |
Dr. Papantoniou is an outstanding, compassionate doctor. I saw her for the first time a few weeks ago after suffering for years with a very itchy raw skin condition that my previous dermatologist could not get rid of. Within a few minutes of seeing & identifying what was wrong with me, she took care of the problem. By late in the day I was no longer itchy and raw and my condition is almost completely disappeared! I am so grateful for her expertise and I look and feel so much better!
in Dix Hills, NY |
I am so glad I found this doctor! She is very attentive and spends time to explain each procedure and dispel all of my concerns. I recently had Botox and fillers for the bags under my eyes and brow line. I can't believe the improvement I see in my face! I feel 10 years younger and no longer wake up with bagging eyes! I was always worried about looking to plastic but this doctor has a gentle touch and has made me feel naturally refreshed!
in Queens Village, NY |
Dr. Papantoniou is a great doctor. She gives you this sense of hope. I suffered from acne a lot and I felt it would stay there forever because it was so severe. When I went in to meet Dr. Papantoniou she gave me treatment that helped heal me so much. Not only did she make me better physically but she also talked to me assuring me that I will get better. She made me feel comfortable and gave me hope. Her treatment went so well with my skin. Going to her changed my life and it will for you too.
Patchogue, NY |
The Commack office is an absolute joke. First, The receptionist took 25 minutes to schedule appt. I was VERY clear about wanting to see Dr. Papantoniou.When we arrived, we were told Dr. P is not in the office on Mondays. Never apologized. Very poor attitude. Had to walk out.
Dr. Papantoniou is an exceptional and dependable dermatologist. I had a sudden breakout on my neck last year and it got quite painful by the time I visited her. However, she did not push me to try anything I was not willing to try. After deciding to go on Accutane, I was able to stick through the whole cycle because of her professionalism and confidence that it will work. When one side effect became a bit unmanageable she immediately made adjustments. Today, I am thrilled with the results.
in Melville, NY |
I found Dr P on healthgrades. I thought I was going to be disappointed. Aside from the long wait it was a great experience! Dr P was very thorough and very sweet and so was her medical assistant! Hooray I finally found myself an awesome dermatologist!
in floral park ny |
She is an awesome Dr, I have been a patient for around two years now. She i personable, kind, and an smart . my fave Dr there!!
Lindenhurst, NY |
Dr Papantoniou is Excellent.I went to her for a refreshed face and left 10 years younger and not 1 bruise!I never experienced a Dr.that was as sweet ,compassionate and skilled as her!Her nurse Claire complimented her and the two were just simply amazing.If your looking for someone that is great and trustworthy for cosmetic enhancing look no further!!Great experience!
in Whitestone, ny |
I love Dr. PAPANTONIOU. My son had a rash she quickly diagnosed him an the rash was gone after 5 days. I have gone to Dr Papantoniou more for the cosmetic side. She has my skin shine.. I get so many compliments Thank you so much
Medford, NY |
Saw her for the first time this week (fraxel laser). Will be back to see her again in the future. She takes her time speaking with you and makes you feel very comfortable. She even called the next day ( a Saturday) to see how I was doing and if I had any questions.
in Flushing, NY |
Amazing Dr! Do not hesitate to see her. I had an emergency and was in pain and she saw me right away. I'm really not good with doctors and she made me feel at ease and I left pain free! I cannot say enough good things about her.
in Bayside, NY |
This review is overdue. Dr Papantoniou has been so amazing for my whole family. She is very thoughtful in her checkups and her advice (i have seen other dermatologists that have spent 2 minutes in the room with me). She is an expert in removing acne scarring - absolutely exceptional. She is always amazing with my children and my children are never scared when i mention we are going to see Dr Papantoniou. If your children have acne or acne scarring, please don't wait, go see her.
in Roslyn, NY |
I had a great experience with Doctor Papantoniou. She made me feel very confident in her skills in handling me and the equipment she was using for skin tightening. Her assistant was very friendly as well.
North Babylon |
I absolutely love Dr. Papantoniou. I had been to 3 dermatologists and all kinds of medication to try and help my son's psoriasis. She has recommended only one medication and coconut oil and his skin looks incredible. She listens to your concerns and doesn't just go in for 2 mins like a lot of other drs. I am so happy I found her.
in Huntington, NY |
Fantastic Experience. Well worth the wait. A friend told me to go see Dr. Papantoniou because she was amazing. I have a really strange skin condition and ive been doing lots of therapies over the years to treat my condition. I saw Dr. Papantoniou and the appointment went well, and she said she wanted to think about my condition and get back to me. Well, within a few days she figured it out and called me back - herself. Not front desk person or the nurse. Condition is now amazing! Thanks Dr
Lindenhurst, NY |
I went to two other dermatologist for consultations for brown spots and acne scars on my face but I never felt comfortable with them. After meeting Dr.Papantoniou I have finally went ahead with the treatment and my face looks amazing! She listened to my concerns, told me all my options, spent time with me and never gave me the feeling like I was being rushed out the door. She is so knowledgable and really made me feel like she cares about my well being. I am recommending her to everyone I know!
Have you seen Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD?

Visit Dr. Papantoniou

Manhasset, NY 11030
Saint Francis Hospital Roslyn
100 Port Washington Blvd
Roslyn, NY 11576

More Dermatologists at Advanced Dermatology, P.C.