Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD

Dermatology ·  Female · Age 37

Dr. Papantoniou

Simply Dermatology PLLC

900 Walt Whitman Rd Ste 101 Melville, NY 11747

Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD is a dermatologist in Melville, NY and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from SUNY Downstate School Of Medicine in 2008 and specializes in dermatology, pediatric dermatology, and more.

Dr. Papantoniou accepts

Dr. Papantoniou accepts the following insurance:

1199SEIU

• Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Bedsores
  • Biopsy
  • Birthmark
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Microneedling
  • miraDry Treatment for Hyperhidrosis
  • Mole Removal
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection
  • Photorejuvenation
  • Pityriasis Rosea
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Poison Sumac Poisoning
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal
  • Wrinkle Removal
  • YAG Laser Capsulotomy

Simply Better Skincare for all. Restore, Refresh & Rejuvenate.

• Dermatology

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Papantoniou

Dr. Papantoniou?
Dr. Papantoniou's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD
Let me first say that Dr. Papantoniou is one of a kind. I have never met a doctor that is so down to earth and extremely knowledgeable in all areas of medical and cosmetic dermatology. Dr. P’s office is state of the art in every possible aspect. It is warm and inviting exactly how she is. Dr. P is the most ethical doctor I have ever met and that is why I trust her to do all my cosmetic procedures. Dr. P is truly an artist. She has taken my aging face and improved upon it in such a natural way that I’m just a better version of myself. I highly recommend Dr. Papantoniou to anyone seeking expertise in the field of medical and cosmetic dermatology. She is the Best!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD?
I am 65 years old and I had a large old age spot on my forehead. During this past year this spot started to develop into a crusty bump, which alarmed me. I also have had my share of sunburns, during my lifetime. I have never had a body scan for melanoma. My daughter, who is a patient of Dr. Papantoniou, pleaded with me to get checked out, so I made an appointment with her. She looked at my spot, told me it was not cancerous, then proceeded to remove it, painlessly. The area healed beautifully and you would never know that there was an old age spot there. She also found a suspicious spot on another part of my body and took a biopsy. Thank God the results came back negative. Knowing that melanoma can be a death sentence, it was foolish of me not to get checked out sooner. This exam gave me peace of mind. I was extremely impressed with her professionalism and expertise, as well as with her staff (Gail was extremely helpful). I will schedule follow up appointments with her in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD?
What can I say? You want to see the nicest doctor with the best bedside manor who knows what shes talking about? Then Dr. P is your lady. Friendly, funny, nice, CARING and above all you can tell she knows what shes talking about. 100% trustworthy. Beautiful office. Love her receptionist Gail too, super sweet lady. Wait is never long. Certainly never rushes you either. Not an office where they book quadruple appointments and keep you waiting for an eternity. I love feeling like I am home when I am there for a visit. I recommend her to any friend that says they need a dermatologist, hands down!! THE BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD?
Dr Papantoniou Is an amazing doctor and person.. she takes her time with every patient to make sure they get everything they need.. She treats you like a friend and greets you like that every time you come into her office. Dr. Papantoniou knows all her patients by name.. it shows how much she really cares for her patients. She Is very knowledgeable.. Dr. Papantoniou is one of a kind ?? I highly recommend her to everyone I talk too..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD?
Simply Dermatology is SIMPLY THE BEST! As is of course the compassionate Dr. Papantoniou! From the minute you walk in to the office you are greeted from the staff with the utmost professionalism and care! The office has the latest technology and is immaculate and warm! Do not trust anyone with your skin but SIMPLY DERMATOLOGY!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD?
Dr. Papantoniou, she is an excellent Dr. very dedicated. You can trust her 100%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD?
Truly amazing doctor ! Results are life changing - spotless new office- state of the art equipment and resources!! Can’t wait to go back ????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. P for many years now and am always impressed by her knowledge, kindness, compassion, and great sense of humor. She has always throughly explained my condition(s) while earnestly fielding my questions and giving me the time that I needed and more. Her suggestions for treatment have been exceptional. I highly recommend her. ~Thomas
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD?
I thought I was going to the Best Doctor Until My Friend Told Me To See Dr. Papantoniou. I can't tell you there is a difference in attitude, bedside manner, and skills. She not only took care of my medical condition within a few weeks of her treatment and advice, but i also had Dr. P do filler and botox, and my gosh, is this woman an artist! I hate to sound modest ;) but I look great! No one looks at me and tells me "oh did you do work to your face" - they just tell me that i look great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Papantoniou now for a couple of years. I followed her to her new practice in Melville. Her new office is beautiful and immaculate. I can't say enough postives about it and the location is easily accessible from major parkways. Dr. Papantoniou is patient, and spot on with her recommendations and treatments. Not pushy and takes her time with your treatment. She has done several cosmetic procedures on me and I always look natural and refreshed. She's great!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD?
Dr. Papantoniou is AMAZING! She knows what she is doing and is really great at it. I refuse to go to any other dermatologist but her. She is very caring and makes you feel comfortable. She is one of my favorite doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD?
Patient and knowledgeable, lets you know every step of the way what will happen! ! Would highly recommend! I found my new dermatologist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD?
I am 55 yrs young and have been to many doctors over the course of my years. I move on to new doctors, leaving the old ones behind for a variety of reasons; rudeness, wait time, front office staff nastiness, bedside manner, listening ability, retirement, etc. WELL THIS IS ONE DOCTOR I WOULD FOLLOW TO ANOTHER STATE!!!!!! Dr. Papantoniou is the single best doctor I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Polite, caring, trusting, listens, hears, remembers and never rushes. Office Staff are wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD?
The Best of the Best. I finally found a great dermatologist! After thorough research online and reading all of her reviews from all different sites, i finally made an appointment with Dr. Papantoniou. Her office is very convenient and is super nice and clean. She was very thoughtful with her cosmetic consultation. She took her time and seemed to analyze how should would treat me. I was so impressed when i left, but even more impressed when I woke up the next morning and looked in the mirror
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD?
I had searched hi and low to find a dermatologist of Dr. P's caliber. She is my safe place. My family history of skin cancer is no longer a worry. Dr. P is thorough and my exams leave me worry free. Being over 21 (smile) I am interested in slowing down the clock. Never before have I had pain free Botox! Not even a pinch. Going forward I plan on doing full face Fraxel laser. Past treatments include laser removal of a vascular birthmark on my forehead. Dr. P. is The Best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD?
Dr. Papantoniou is a wonderful and caring Dr. She will take the time with you to explain your best options and treatments to go forward with. She is friendly and soft spoken. I highly recommend her as I have been going to her for 2 years now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD?
After rave reviews from my mom and sister, I decided to visit Dr. Papantoniou to have my moles checked. Glad I did because lab results showed that one needed to be excised even further. Also, I never had botox/fillers before and had many questions which Dr. Papantoniou patiently answered. I decided to get some cosmetic work to "refresh" my look. The results are subtle, but with continued use, I am hoping to see even more benefits. I can not say enough great things about her...a true gem!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD?
If I could give 10 stars I would. Amazing is an understatement . I've recommended her to a few friends who also are patients of hers now too. Dr. Popantionau is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD?
Sure, I'd be happy to. Great dermatologist. I spend a lot of time to find a Dermatologist who inspires confidence and security. I found the right person. Im 52 years old, going for botox and brown spot treatments, with great results. I look like 42 and my face looks natural, nobody noticed my procedures. Dr Papantoniou Is the best . She and her staff are very courteous and helpful. She always have time for questions and answers. Highly recommended
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kaleroy Papantoniou, MD?
My experience with Dr. Papantoniou was nothing but amazing. She was so helpful, and knowledgeable with an amazing disposition. The nagging issue that I had for almost a year was cleared up within a week. She spent a lot of time with me ,making sure I understood in layman's terms what I was experiencing and why and how it could be cleared right up with the proper medication. I highly recommend Dr. P!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Papantoniou?

Simply Dermatology PLLC

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Papantoniou treats patients.