Dr. Kala Dharma, MD

Anesthesiology | Female

10325 Lake June Rd Dallas, TX 75217 Get Directions
Dr. Kala Dharma, MD

Dr. Kala Dharma, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Dharma is affiliated with Dallas Medical Center.

Dr. Dharma's Experience

See how Dr. Dharma's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dharma

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Dharma has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dharma's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dharma to family and friends
Dr. Dharma's Performance
Dallas, TX |
5 stars to Dr. Dharma! Great job on my surgery. She is very caring, knowledgeable & professional. Their staff in the office was very good & the surgery center staff & nurses were wonderful. All my appointments were quick which i love , I'm a busy mom. Everyones really sweet . So glad i came back to this clinic best experience.
Dallas, TX |
Dr Dharma and her nursing practitioners are the best! I have been going to them for 5 years. I trust their judgment and know they truly care about their patients. They are very informative and give clear options and instructions. I never feel like I'm not getting the best treatment. They are very personable and caring. They almost feel like family. I am so thankful for all they have done. Couldn't recommend them more highly.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Dharma is just brilliant and wonderful. I'm glad that I'm under her care. Relationships with my doctors is incredibly important, and she is one of the two, out of all the medical faculty I have encountered, to be genuinely be comfortable around. I'm moving out of town for some months, but when I come back, she will definitely return as my priority OBGYN doctor.
Dallas, TX |
Very patient group of doctors, hard to find in the medical field these days. I've never had any bad experience at all at this Clinic with any of the doctors or any of the Clinics staff members. Great place for all your OBGYN health needs.
Dallas, TX |
I LOVE Dr. Dharma! She's so sweet and caring. Very thorough and never forgets to follow through with anything she says she's going to do. I ended up seeing Dr. Dharma because I saw another OB-Gyn who was neglectful and did not bother to tell me my test results came back abnormal. Dr. Dharma helped me get through all the testing I needed to get done and now I'm totally healthy and getting everything I need to get done in a timely manner. Thank you Dr. Dharma for being such an awesome doctor!
Dallas, TX |
I've been using Women's Clinic since my son was born 7 months ago. They have been very accommodating with appointment cancellations and rescheduling due to work. I love the two midwives that helped me through my pregnancy. And Dr. Dharma helped me through my 3 hour natural birth. I could not have done it without Dr. Dharma. Amazing Clinic.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Dharma is the BEST!!! I can tell she loves what she does and that's pretty awesome. I am having my first child and was very uncomfortable and nervous about everything but she helped me get over the nervousness, gave me tons of information, and also made me feel extremely comfortable. The ladies at the front desk are very friendly as well and seem to care about me and my soon to be daughter. I would recommend their office to anyone looking for a professional and great experience.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Dharma is a great doctor. She was recommended to me and I am very grateful. She has a great bedside manner and a kind spirit. She puts her patients first and that's what matters. staff was all nice and the dr. Was straight to the point, loved that. Never had to wait too long each time I've been which is a huge plus! Love them! Like family to me!
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Dharma and her staff are absolutely wonderful! Not only do I have a zero tolerance for pain, I am also extremely afraid of needles. Being pregnant, needless to say, I had to give a lot of blood through the course of the pregnancy and I was always treated with patience and care. During my pregnancy, Dr. Dharma answered all of my questions and made my husband feel at ease during the process. Such an amazing group of doctors!
Dallas, TX |
Great OB-GYN, I have used Dr. Dharma since 2010. She has seen me yearly and also delivered all three of my children. She answered all my questions and made sure I was satisfied with my appointment. Always showing care and compassion. Very nice staff. They are very sweet and patient. Definitely recommended.
Dallas, TX |
I am new to this practice but I am so impressed with Dr. Dharma and her staff. They were able to get me in quickly and actually LISTENED to what I was saying and asked questions as though they were interested in helping me. I feel there aren't enough places out there anymore that truly care for their patients anymore. Dr. Dharma and her staff get 10 stars from me.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. D. Dharma is one of those Dr's that every woman dreams of. She performed 2 successful surgeries for me and helped me through a very trying period of infertility. I trust her genuine care for and about women for about 15+ years. She's my "Soul-Dr" and sister. I respect and admire her ways and her OB-GYN practice. She's a GREAT woman, physician and intelligent professional - you will recognize this after your 1st appt.
Dallas, TX |
This place is awesome I'm glad I ended up at this location rather then ANY other one They took great care of me all of the staff is amazing and very sweet i thank them soooo much! Whatever I needed, they were there to assist... They have an exceptional staff.. I would refer anyone to go here ??????
Dallas, TX |
My experience was very welcoming. The staff was very nice and professional. They explained the whole process thoroughly and there were no problems at all. The ratings had me at ease before I arrived but my experience was excellent. They made me feel assured that they would take very good care of my needs.
Dallas, TX |
I will recommend this health center to anyone. Had the surgical procedure done this week, you wait in the lobby maybe a good 30mins but once your called to the back nothing but smooth sailing from that point on, I laughed with nurses with the Dr it was a nice environment.The facility is very welcoming. I highly recommend them.
Dallas, TX |
My experience was a exceptional.. They made me comfortable from the time I signed in to the time I left.! Everybody was friendly and had pleasant spirits. Very professional..! I'd suggest you go there.! I appreciate the service because In that trying moment for me they made it a little easier to deal with the emotions of it.! Great job!
Dallas, TX |
Women's Clinic of of St Francis Ave, Dallas, TX. is one of the top places to go. Although I did wait quite awhile the staff was nothing but kind, caring, sufficient, great and very pleasant. It is a clinic so long waiting times should be expected, but do not let that discourage you from coming in. I appreciate how they took the time to explain and go over everything. Thank you so much.
Dallas, TX |
Came here for my pregnancy and have decided to keep them as my OBGYN. Great Doctors all around so even if you don't get the same one each appointment, you are still in great hands! Great nursing staff and ultrasound tech is patient and warm as well.
Dallas, TX |
I am really happy with the Women's Clinic and service that i get from Dr. Dharma and her office staff. Everyone is always very nice, and its easy to get in to be seen when i need to. I'm not a mother and i've never gone through pregnancy, but i would trust Dr. Dharma to get me through that time of my life when it comes too. Very happy patient, and wanted you all to know.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Dharma is great; she is easy to talk to and always professional but personable. I have been to a few different OBGYNs and this practice has been my favorite by far. As a women with children, I cant say enough good things!
Dallas, TX |
I was under women's Clinic of St Francis Ave, Dallas, TX for my second pregnancy. I have been seen by all the doctors and all of them have been very helpful to me. Dr Dharma was available on call whenever I had late night issues. I will be forever grateful to her for doing my c-section so well and my recovery was even better than my first delivery which was normal. I only have good things to say about Dr. Dharma and her staff.
Dallas, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Dharma for years. I started with my routine OBGYN visits and all the way to delivering both my amazing sons. When i was pregnant with my 2nd son i lived an hour away from the office and I drove all the way to her office for every appointment. These doctors are the best! They are the most sweetest and honest women and I am blessed to have them for my care.
Dallas, TX |
Dr Dharma is amazing! Helped deliver my baby girl and made sure I understood all my options when it came to my pregnancy and delivery. She respected our birth plan. She is also very personable, even tho she was not the Dr on call she came to make sure the birth of my baby went smoothly as possible.
Dallas, TX |
Dr Dharma is by far the best gynecologist I've been to. She takes the time to answer any question that you have and will go into details to make sure you understand everything. I had to have fertility treatment for four months and the office staff became like family since I had to go in each week. My son was born just six weeks ago and it's actually kind of sad I won't be going in each week. I can not say enough good things about the staff.
Dallas, TX |
I love Women's Clinic. I see the midwives. They are all extremely knowledgeable and help me with every concern or question that I have. Dr. Dharma delivered my baby and it was the most amazing experience. She was so caring the entire time and made me feel very comfortable and did everything possible to make sure my needs were being met. I am now pregnant again and I am happy that I am in such good hands. I truly appreciate this office and recommend them to all of my friends and family.
Dallas, TX |
This doctor's office is absolutely fantastic! I have been here three different times and have seen two different doctors. Both were amazing and understanding. I would not go anywhere else after being taken care of so well here. In fact, after I move to Dallas, I plan to still return to women's Clinic to see these doctor's. Highly, highly recommend!!
Dallas, TX |
This Women's Clinic helps so many young girls and women like me. Not only do they provide free medical pregnancy verification, they help girls that are panicking about their unplanned pregnancy by providing the education needed and the information needed. The clinic is very inviting. It's a safe place to ask questions and share fears. An unplanned pregnancy is very scary, and lonely, but the nurses at this clinic help with all of the unanswered questions.
Dallas, TX |
The environment at the clinic is very professional, inviting and calming. I love how personable and non-judgmental the staff was. The nurse answered all my questions. I'm so glad I came here and will definitely recommend anyone I know to come in.
Dallas, TX |
The Women's Clinic of Dallas provides free medical pregnancy verification. They also provide individual counseling, sexual health education, and STI testing. The clinic is very inviting and the nurses are very friendly. This clinic is a safe place where women can come, ask questions and receive support from a caring staff.
Dallas, TX |
1st time visiting the women's clinic and I love the pleasant experience. They made me feel comfortable, the process was fast and easy! Friendly staff. Over all best experience definitely recommend it!!!! Thanks everyone
Dallas, TX |
I have had many different OBGYN doctors but Dr. Dharma Is the absolute best! Great attitude, very polite, answers your questions and concerns and knows what she is talking about! I highly suggest anyone looking for an all around great doctor to see her! I've already sent 2 people myself !! Staff is very friendly as well!
Dallas, TX |
They were so friendly, respectful and above all, comprehensive. If I was to choose where to give birth, I will choose this place. They were very concern of my unborn child and myself. They will make you feel relax, and make better decisions.
Dallas, TX |
i had my procedure done today my experience wasn't bad at all the staff was very friendly and the Director of patient services Dr. Dharma was very friendly she made me feel comfortable her Customer Service was Awesome she had to be the best in the whole clinic. i would recommend this clinic to anyone.
Dallas, TX |
I love women's Clinic, They are very pleasant all the time. Dr. Dharma is great, really enjoyed having her as my doc. The office receptionist is the best!! Need more doctors like Dr. Dharma, she's amazing. She shows real concern for her patients and makes me feel comfortable at every appointment. She's always pleasant and sets me at ease with her welcoming demeanor.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Dharma is a wonderful provider. I have been seeing her for over 6 years. I have some underlying health issues and she takes those into consideration when dealing with any new issues. She listens to me and my concerns.
Dr.Dharma is Awsome.
Dallas, TX |
I couldn't wait to get home in order to write a review on this center. They were ABSOLUTELY amazing! I drove two hours based off a review from a friend and I was blown away. Everyone was soooooo helpful and kind. I mean everyone. I will recommend them to anyone. For anyone whose looking for a great place this is it! Thank you once again Women’s Clinic for taking great care of me and all the ladies around me today!
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Kala Dharma has been highly successful in treating infertility that takes many women into its clutches. I would like to thank the nurse too. Her treatments are marked by high-tech sophistication and effectiveness that has brought proven results to people. Thank you, Dr. Kala Dharma
in Dallas, TX |
After switching I found Women's Clinic. I love the doctors and nurses here, they really listen to me and truly allow me to be a part of determining which treatment would serve me best. Dr. Dharma is great! She explained what was going on with my body in a very easy to understand way. She really listens to the information I give her, and waits to determine a diagnosis before recommending treatment. I would HIGHLY recommend this office to any woman.
Dallas, TX |
Dr Dharma was super professional and kind. I really liked her, its not easy to find an OBGYN that you feel comfortable going to and you feel like you can trust. Everyone was very nice from the medical assistant that took my vitals and blood to the front office staff. Thank you everyone!
Dallas, TX |
I came here after taking a home test and finding out I was pregnant. Being a stay at home mum I did not have any health insurance. Anyway knowing we were keeping this baby I needed proof of pregnancy to apply for insurance, they were more than helpful. I spoke with Rachel who was and still is very nice, non judgmental (of course) and provided me with lots of information on classes and vitamins. I also leant new things about insurance and other benefits. Thank you so much for the support.
in Dallas, TX |
As a first time mother I was uncertain of what to really expect throughout my pregnancy. After a subpar experience with another OB, I found Women’s Clinic and Dr. Kala Dharma with a Google search. I was optimistic about the potential for great prenatal care and Women’s Clinic/Dr. Dharma was certainly an answer to my prayer. The office is beautiful and serene. The staff is an excellent mixture of professional and personable. I had numerous questions and no one ever seemed hurried in answering my
Dallas, TX |
I was here on March 2017. The office was very clean from waiting room to recovery. The staff from start to finish was very professional, compassionate, understanding and helpful. It was an organized and timely process. I would highly recommended Dr. Dharma.
Richardson, TX |
Dr. Dharma has been more than wonderful to me. It’s a wonderful place with extremely thoughtful and caring staff. They were very helpful with my situation and her clinic is clean and professional. I would highly recommend this practice! If I moved hours away, I would still make the drive to see them!
Dallas, TX |
Dr.Dharma is the best ob i have ever met .she is a good dr.
in Coppell, TX |
This person is a disgrace to the medical field. This lady should not be nowhere near a pregnant woman. Do not go to this person. I kept advising her that there was something wrong with my pregnancy and she insisted that the baby was OK. I trusted her since she was the professional and I was just the patient. This was the most horrific childbirth I've encountered which I had 2 priors. I do not even know how she has managed to maintain her medical license.
dallas, tx |
I am very satisfied with dr. Dharma she is a good dr.
Dallas, TX |
i love Dr.Dharma she is good dr.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Dharma is Awsome ob dr.she takecare of me .i am so satisfied.
Rowlett, TX |
She is a great Dr! Had a wonderful experience with her!
Have you seen Dr. Kala Dharma, MD?
Are you Dr. Dharma?

Compare Dr. Dharma

Dr. Dharma's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology

• Settlement
      • Nature of Complaint: OUT OF STATE CLAIM: TX. Reported by Colorado DORA
      • State: Colorado

Dr. Dharma has 3 board actions

• Noncompliance with a Professional Rule (6/15/2015)
      • Action Taken: Release from Prior Order
      • Summary: Dr. Kalamani Rachel Dharma; License # G3289; NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician previously on 04-10-2015 entered into an Agreed Order with the Texas Medical Board. ACTION TAKEN: The Texas Medical Board terminated the physician's 04-10-2015 Agreed Order due to the physician's completion of all requirements.
      • State: Texas
      • Noncompliance with a Professional Rule (4/10/2015)
      • Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
      • Summary: Please reference the following Document
      • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
      • State: Texas
      • Failure to keep adequate medical records (2/8/2013)
      • Action Taken: Release from Prior Order
      • Summary: Please reference the following Document
      • Documentation: Download here (PDF)

Why It Matters: Dr. Dharma's Board Certifications

• Female Infertility
    • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
    • Gestational Diabetes
    • Gonorrhea Infections
    • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
    • Hemorrhoids
    • High Risk Pregnancy
    • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
    • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
    • Mastodynia
    • Maternal Anemia
    • Maternal Hypotension Syndrome
    • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Miscarriages
    • Preeclampsia
    • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
    • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
    • Sexual Dysfunction
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Sickle Cell Disease

Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine

Graduated in 1982

Usc University Hospital
      Medical Center Of Louisiana At N O

Dr. Dharma does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dharma and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology
    • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• C-Section
    • Cholesterol Screening
    • Colposcopy
    • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
    • Fetal Monitoring
    • Sympathectomy
    • Syphilis Screening
    • Thyroid Screening
    • Tubal Ligation
    • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
    • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC