Dr. Kala Dharma, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Kala Dharma, MD

Anesthesiology | Female

10325 Lake June Rd Dallas, TX 75217 Get Directions

Dr. Kala Dharma, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Dharma is affiliated with Dallas Medical Center.

Dr. Dharma's Experience

See how Dr. Dharma's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dharma

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Dharma has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dharma's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dharma to family and friends
Dr. Dharma's Performance
Dr.Dharma is Awsome.
Dallas, TX |
This was my second time going and I received great service just like the first time. Dr.Dharma made me feel so relaxed and comfortable. She is super nice and doesn't rush. The entire staff was amazing and my experience was so great that I just had to share it. No matter where I move in the Dallas area, I will continue to come here simply because of my great experiences with them. It's great to know there are still people out there who take service seriously and respect your time.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Dharma is so fantastic!!! I went in today as a walk in and I received the best service I've EVER RECEIVED ANYWHERE! I walked in nervous not knowing if I was pregnant or not I left knowing I am in fact pregnant and I received tons of resources to help me along my journey. Thanks you guys!!!
Dallas, TX |
I couldn't wait to get home in order to write a review on this center. They were ABSOLUTELY amazing! I drove two hours based off a review from a friend and I was blown away. Everyone was soooooo helpful and kind. I mean everyone. I will recommend them to anyone. For anyone whose looking for a great place this is it! Thank you once again Women’s Clinic for taking great care of me and all the ladies around me today!
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Kala Dharma has been highly successful in treating infertility that takes many women into its clutches. I would like to thank the nurse too. Her treatments are marked by high-tech sophistication and effectiveness that has brought proven results to people. Thank you, Dr. Kala Dharma
Dallas, TX |
Several years ago I was a patient at a private practice in Dallas for many years. On several occasions I was not seen right away. So I decided to call Women's Clinic who took me right away. I've been going to the Women's Clinic for years. My practitioner is Dr. Dharma and I would not trade her for the world. The staff is extremely friendly. Anytime I need to be seen or just have a simple question, they are prompt with an answer and they make you feel like your the only focus....love it!
Dallas, TX |
I've been going to this practice since I was a teenager. I had my first child with them, and they were nothing but compassionate when a family emergency arrived just prior to my due date. They were able to be flexible with appointments and scans for my prenatal care, and were extra accommodating when I went into the hospital for delivery. Yes, there is always quite a wait time, but I know they have been flexible for me, and I extend the same courtesy to other patients.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Dharma is very nice, kind, prompt, personable and patient. With me being a first time mom and having lots of worries she always takes the time to answer my questions fully without any frustration. She also doesn't pressure me into doing anything I don't want to, and she is very much a straight forward lady which I appreciate. When I came in worried she checked me throughly and reassured my worried mind that everything was ok and going well. I Will definitely be coming here!!!
in Dallas, TX |
I have been with her for years and I have found her to be very friendly. Woman's Clinic, has been an amazing facility in taking care of both myself and my daughter. The nurse practitioner is amazing! Dr. Dharma has helped me with many female issues and also takes care of my daughter now. I would come from out of state for her care. She is also quick yet thorough and I appreciate it. Thank you for helping me get through some rough places in life with your nurturing care!!
in Dallas, TX |
This clinic truly cares & respects their patients. Being a single mother of 2 children already, I knew I could not support another child. I went to another big name clinic a few years ago & had a very impersonal experience which left me feeling ashamed & embarrassed. This clinic had a 100% more positive experience which left me knowing I made the right choice for my future. Not to mention, they are much cheaper than other clinics.
Dallas, TX |
This place is fantastic! Professional, caring, clean, and speedy! They are super understanding and very reasonable. It made an otherwise awful experience, well, okay! I highly recommend them! The doctor was kind and saw me before and after the procedure. The nursing staff was above par and were kind and patient. Go to this clinic for all your womanly needs!
in Dallas, TX |
I have been to Women's Clinic and have seen several providers, I love that they have 2 locations and is pretty easy to get in to see someone. If you are 35+ and want someone to listen to you about hormones and the lovely adventure of hitting mid life see Dr. Dharma out of the Women's Clinic office at 3453 St Francis Ave, Dallas, TX 75228, AMAZING.
in Dallas, TX |
After switching I found Women's Clinic. I love the doctors and nurses here, they really listen to me and truly allow me to be a part of determining which treatment would serve me best. Dr. Dharma is great! She explained what was going on with my body in a very easy to understand way. She really listens to the information I give her, and waits to determine a diagnosis before recommending treatment. I would HIGHLY recommend this office to any woman.
in Dallas, TX |
Have been going to Women's Clinic for 5 yrs. Dr. Dharma is always professional, kind, thorough, listens to my concerns, and offers excellent advice. Office staff is great, typically back into exam room within 15 min or less of check in. When I call in with questions, I receive a call back within 24 hrs max. I highly recommend this practice.
Dallas, TX |
Absolutely love this place. The facility is clean, the front desk staff was warm and welcoming. The nurses are very efficient, so we weren't stuck waiting for prolonged times to see the practitioner. I felt guided through every step, and will continue using this practice as they are exemplary.
Dallas, TX |
Dr Dharma was super professional and kind. I really liked her, its not easy to find an OBGYN that you feel comfortable going to and you feel like you can trust. Everyone was very nice from the medical assistant that took my vitals and blood to the front office staff. Thank you everyone!
Dallas, TX |
gave birth last month and had an amazing experience throughout my pregnancy and delivery! I worked with the midwives and delivered with Virginia. it was incredible and my appointments with Dr. Dharma was great too. They are knowledgable, experienced, and helped me have the birth I wanted. I was comfortable and confident that my baby and I were being well cared for throughout. I highly recommend this team and this clinic.
in Dallas, TX |
I have gone to Women's Clinic for years and have had three babies while under their care. The doctors are all wonderful, as are the nurse practitioners. They are very cautious, attentive and on the ball. I would not go anywhere else. I have not had any bad experiences with the nurses or front desk staff. All of my friends go to this practice, and I recommend them without hesitation.
in Dallas, TX |
I am forever grateful to Dr. Dharma for her amazing attitude and incredible support throughout my first pregnancy. I had complications toward the end, so I feel especially lucky to have been cared for by these brilliant woman. She 100% shared my happiness when the baby was delivered healthy. felt like my journey with them was positive, personal, and special from the start.
in Dallas, TX |
I've been a patient here for 5 years and have had nothing but positive experiences. I've never had an appointment rescheduled, only had to wait a long time once (and they apologized for keeping me waiting), and had a successful delivery and Dr. Dharma was actually the only doctor I met before my son was born and she rocked--she was calm and provided excellent directions to help me successfully deliver my son in only 7 hours. I highly recommend!
in Dallas, TX |
This was, by far, my best experience at any clinic I have ever been to. Dr. KALA DHARMA was kind, thoughtful, understanding, and incredibly thorough and informative in her explanations. With this particular issue, I had been dismissed by all other doctors I had seen prior. Dr. Dharma respected my opinions and motivations as an adult woman and clearly explained my options. The other staff was also very friendly and accommodating, despite that I was very late to my appointment.
in Dallas, TX |
I have had two babies delivered by Dr. Dharma and she is the best OB! She is laid back but still extremely sweet and caring! She always has you and your babies best interest at heart. The staff is very hardworking and gets you back as quickly as they possibly can. You will not be disappointed with this office.
Dallas, TX |
I came here after taking a home test and finding out I was pregnant. Being a stay at home mum I did not have any health insurance. Anyway knowing we were keeping this baby I needed proof of pregnancy to apply for insurance, they were more than helpful. I spoke with Rachel who was and still is very nice, non judgmental (of course) and provided me with lots of information on classes and vitamins. I also leant new things about insurance and other benefits. Thank you so much for the support.
in Dallas, TX |
As a first time mother I was uncertain of what to really expect throughout my pregnancy. After a subpar experience with another OB, I found Women’s Clinic and Dr. Kala Dharma with a Google search. I was optimistic about the potential for great prenatal care and Women’s Clinic/Dr. Dharma was certainly an answer to my prayer. The office is beautiful and serene. The staff is an excellent mixture of professional and personable. I had numerous questions and no one ever seemed hurried in answering my
Dallas, TX |
I was here on March 2017. The office was very clean from waiting room to recovery. The staff from start to finish was very professional, compassionate, understanding and helpful. It was an organized and timely process. I would highly recommended Dr. Dharma.
Richardson, TX |
Dr. Dharma has been more than wonderful to me. It’s a wonderful place with extremely thoughtful and caring staff. They were very helpful with my situation and her clinic is clean and professional. I would highly recommend this practice! If I moved hours away, I would still make the drive to see them!
Dallas, TX |
Dr.Dharma is the best ob i have ever met .she is a good dr.
in Coppell, TX |
This person is a disgrace to the medical field. This lady should not be nowhere near a pregnant woman. Do not go to this person. I kept advising her that there was something wrong with my pregnancy and she insisted that the baby was OK. I trusted her since she was the professional and I was just the patient. This was the most horrific childbirth I've encountered which I had 2 priors. I do not even know how she has managed to maintain her medical license.
dallas, tx |
I am very satisfied with dr. Dharma she is a good dr.
Dallas, TX |
i love Dr.Dharma she is good dr.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Dharma is Awsome ob dr.she takecare of me .i am so satisfied.
Rowlett, TX |
She is a great Dr! Had a wonderful experience with her!
Rowlett, TX |
She is such an amazing Doctor! She is always so caring with her patients and really takes the time out of her day to understand their problems and helps them out!
She's never there and she doesn't seem to have time for her patient's when she do see them,doesn't explain thing professionally to me,very unprofessionally
Dr. Dharma was late when I was in labor my baby's head was already coming out by the time she showed up . One of the nurses told me to hold my baby in because she doesn't get paid enough to deliver a baby . I understand where she's coming from even tho that really upset me it's not her fault my doctor was late . !
DeSoto |
Her office staff is horrible. They just called and refused to refill my medication that I have to take for the rest of my life. Stating I have to come into the office. They are money hungry. Even when I tried to explain to this unknown woman that is not the case. I DO NOT have to come in. She still refused to refill my medicine. Well guess what low end clinic. I have great health insurance coverage. I am not at your mercy. I will go to a real doctors office and have it refilled.
Have you seen Dr. Kala Dharma, MD?
Are you Dr. Dharma?

Compare Dr. Dharma

Dr. Dharma's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology

• Settlement
      • Nature of Complaint: OUT OF STATE CLAIM: TX. Reported by Colorado DORA
      • State: Colorado

Dr. Dharma has 3 board actions

• Noncompliance with a Professional Rule (6/15/2015)
      • Action Taken: Release from Prior Order
      • Summary: Dr. Kalamani Rachel Dharma; License # G3289; NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician previously on 04-10-2015 entered into an Agreed Order with the Texas Medical Board. ACTION TAKEN: The Texas Medical Board terminated the physician's 04-10-2015 Agreed Order due to the physician's completion of all requirements.
      • State: Texas
      • Noncompliance with a Professional Rule (4/10/2015)
      • Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
      • Summary: Please reference the following Document
      • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
      • State: Texas
      • Failure to keep adequate medical records (2/8/2013)
      • Action Taken: Release from Prior Order
      • Summary: Please reference the following Document
      • Documentation: Download here (PDF)

Why It Matters: Dr. Dharma's Board Certifications

• Female Infertility
    • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
    • Gestational Diabetes
    • Gonorrhea Infections
    • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
    • Hemorrhoids
    • High Risk Pregnancy
    • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
    • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
    • Mastodynia
    • Maternal Anemia
    • Maternal Hypotension Syndrome
    • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Miscarriages
    • Preeclampsia
    • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
    • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
    • Sexual Dysfunction
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Sickle Cell Disease

Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine

Graduated in 1982

Usc University Hospital
      Medical Center Of Louisiana At N O

Dr. Dharma does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dharma and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology
    • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• C-Section
    • Cholesterol Screening
    • Colposcopy
    • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
    • Fetal Monitoring
    • Sympathectomy
    • Syphilis Screening
    • Thyroid Screening
    • Tubal Ligation
    • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
    • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC