Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Kala Dharma, MD
Dr. Kala Dharma, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Dharma is affiliated with Dallas Medical Center.

10325 Lake June Rd

Dallas, TX 75217

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Dharma

Dr. Dharma's Experience

Dr. Dharma's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology

• Female Infertility
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Maternal Hypotension Syndrome
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Yeast Infections

• C-Section
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Fetal Monitoring
  • Sympathectomy
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

1 Malpractice Claim
  • Settlement
    Nature of Complaint: OUT OF STATE CLAIM: TX. Reported by Colorado DORA

• Noncompliance with a Professional Rule (6/15/2015)
    Action Taken: Release from Prior Order
    Summary: Dr. Kalamani Rachel Dharma; License # G3289; NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician previously on 04-10-2015 entered into an Agreed Order with the Texas Medical Board. ACTION TAKEN: The Texas Medical Board terminated the physician's 04-10-2015 Agreed Order due to the physician's completion of all requirements.
    State: Texas
  • Noncompliance with a Professional Rule (4/10/2015)
    Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Texas
  • Failure to keep adequate medical records (2/8/2013)
    Action Taken: Release from Prior Order
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)

• Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Usc University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Medical Center Of Louisiana At N O

Dr. Dharma has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dharma has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dharma does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dharma and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dharma's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dharma to family and friends
Dr. Dharma's Performance
Dallas, TX |
The ladies that work here are WONDERFUL! They all seem very caring, knowledgable, and understanding. Very friendly atmosphere, and they will give you a free pregnancy test, if you are pregnant, prenatal vitamins, and an ultrasound. They let you know of ALL your options. If you don't want to know the hard truth, or feel a connection to the life growing inside of you, do not come here. They will make you feel for the life growing inside of you in the most informative, caring, non-manipulative way.
Dallas, TX |
I've been a lifelong Women's Clinic patient and they've always done fine by me. In & out quickly. Staff was friendly. Got everything I needed. Thanks Dr. Dharma! Just called the lab to see if I needed to fast for my blood work. They didn't show any order for the blood work. The young lady called my Doctors office and got it taken care of in a matter of a couple of minutes. Great Service!! Love my Women's Clinic.
Dallas, TX |
The ladies are super friendly and understanding! No judgement by any means! They help funding your needs and wants! Love this place. Always polite, always professional and never judgmental. Very clean and reliable. Wait time is long but service is always great!!! Staff was very understanding and respectful. I would recommend this location.
Dallas, TX |
I went to see Dr. Dharma for a problem (not pregnancy related). She was straight "to the point" without being rude. She was able to take my medical history, and assess the problem quickly. And she suggested additional tests to confirm that there was nothing else serious occurring. She was very efficient, but also took the time to explain what was going on.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Dharma is a wonderful doctor. She is very knowledgeable and professional with an excellent bedside manner that is very caring and genuine. She makes her patients feel very comfortable and secure. To see Dr. Dharma is to know that you are in good hands.
Dallas, TX |
Women Clinic is an awesome place to go if you need help! I also found each and every one of the staff members extremely helpful and supportive. I've been coming here for years. Exceptional service. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Thanks for always being there for me and our community!
Dallas, TX |
WOW is all I can say. I saw Dr. Kala Dharma today and she was totally awesome. I was emotional about my visit and she made me feel so comfortable as well as giving me words of encouragement. If I could give her more than 5 stars I definitely would. Thanks a million Dharma. YOU ROCK!!!!!!!
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Dharma is exceptional! She was prompt, professional, and hospitable on my first visit. She listened to my concerns and offered several options for me to consider. I felt very comfortable during my appointment. Great service and the staff was extremely friendly and understanding as well. I was in and out with no problem.
Dallas, TX |
Dr Dharma is the most amazing OBGYN I have ever had and she is truly an amazing individual. She is a fantastic doctor and I absolutely trust her, especially for any kind of surgery. I have been a patient for many years and I have never found front desk staff to be rude. A couple of years ago I had surgery for uterine fibroids and I am forever grateful that Dr Dharma saved my uterus. Amazing!
Dallas, TX |
The facility, in Dallas have been fabulous. I am currently expecting my first baby and the team at St Francis Ave, Dallas, TX has been amazing. The Dr's insights have allowed my visits to be focused on my individual needs and have made my experience very thorough. I have enjoyed the nurses welcoming attitude, a friendly staff, and ultrasound technicians willingness to answer questions. Overall, my experience has been everything I've expected for my first baby.
Dallas, TX |
Out of all my experience in visiting clinics and hospitals, this one stands out the most. I've never felt more welcome and comforted in an office before. The staff was very friendly and patient and the nurses and nurse practitioner made sure all of my questions and concerns were addressed and future/long-term health planning was taken care of. Absolutely excellent.
Dallas, TX |
5 stars to Dr. Dharma! Great job on my surgery. She is very caring, knowledgeable & professional. Their staff in the office was very good & the surgery center staff & nurses were wonderful. All my appointments were quick which i love , I'm a busy mom. Everyones really sweet . So glad i came back to this clinic best experience.
Dallas, TX |
I've been using Women's Clinic since my son was born 7 months ago. They have been very accommodating with appointment cancellations and rescheduling due to work. I love the two midwives that helped me through my pregnancy. And Dr. Dharma helped me through my 3 hour natural birth. I could not have done it without Dr. Dharma. Amazing Clinic.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Dharma is the BEST!!! I can tell she loves what she does and that's pretty awesome. I am having my first child and was very uncomfortable and nervous about everything but she helped me get over the nervousness, gave me tons of information, and also made me feel extremely comfortable. The ladies at the front desk are very friendly as well and seem to care about me and my soon to be daughter. I would recommend their office to anyone looking for a professional and great experience.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Dharma is a great doctor. She was recommended to me and I am very grateful. She has a great bedside manner and a kind spirit. She puts her patients first and that's what matters. staff was all nice and the dr. Was straight to the point, loved that. Never had to wait too long each time I've been which is a huge plus! Love them! Like family to me!
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Dharma and her staff are absolutely wonderful! Not only do I have a zero tolerance for pain, I am also extremely afraid of needles. Being pregnant, needless to say, I had to give a lot of blood through the course of the pregnancy and I was always treated with patience and care. During my pregnancy, Dr. Dharma answered all of my questions and made my husband feel at ease during the process. Such an amazing group of doctors!
Dallas, TX |
Great OB-GYN, I have used Dr. Dharma since 2010. She has seen me yearly and also delivered all three of my children. She answered all my questions and made sure I was satisfied with my appointment. Always showing care and compassion. Very nice staff. They are very sweet and patient. Definitely recommended.
Dallas, TX |
I am new to this practice but I am so impressed with Dr. Dharma and her staff. They were able to get me in quickly and actually LISTENED to what I was saying and asked questions as though they were interested in helping me. I feel there aren't enough places out there anymore that truly care for their patients anymore. Dr. Dharma and her staff get 10 stars from me.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. D. Dharma is one of those Dr's that every woman dreams of. She performed 2 successful surgeries for me and helped me through a very trying period of infertility. I trust her genuine care for and about women for about 15+ years. She's my "Soul-Dr" and sister. I respect and admire her ways and her OB-GYN practice. She's a GREAT woman, physician and intelligent professional - you will recognize this after your 1st appt.
Dallas, TX |
This place is awesome I'm glad I ended up at this location rather then ANY other one They took great care of me all of the staff is amazing and very sweet i thank them soooo much! Whatever I needed, they were there to assist... They have an exceptional staff.. I would refer anyone to go here ??????
Dallas, TX |
My experience was very welcoming. The staff was very nice and professional. They explained the whole process thoroughly and there were no problems at all. The ratings had me at ease before I arrived but my experience was excellent. They made me feel assured that they would take very good care of my needs.
Dallas, TX |
I will recommend this health center to anyone. Had the surgical procedure done this week, you wait in the lobby maybe a good 30mins but once your called to the back nothing but smooth sailing from that point on, I laughed with nurses with the Dr it was a nice environment.The facility is very welcoming. I highly recommend them.
Dallas, TX |
Came here for my pregnancy and have decided to keep them as my OBGYN. Great Doctors all around so even if you don't get the same one each appointment, you are still in great hands! Great nursing staff and ultrasound tech is patient and warm as well.
Dallas, TX |
I am really happy with the Women's Clinic and service that i get from Dr. Dharma and her office staff. Everyone is always very nice, and its easy to get in to be seen when i need to. I'm not a mother and i've never gone through pregnancy, but i would trust Dr. Dharma to get me through that time of my life when it comes too. Very happy patient, and wanted you all to know.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Dharma is great; she is easy to talk to and always professional but personable. I have been to a few different OBGYNs and this practice has been my favorite by far. As a women with children, I cant say enough good things!
Dallas, TX |
I was under women's Clinic of St Francis Ave, Dallas, TX for my second pregnancy. I have been seen by all the doctors and all of them have been very helpful to me. Dr Dharma was available on call whenever I had late night issues. I will be forever grateful to her for doing my c-section so well and my recovery was even better than my first delivery which was normal. I only have good things to say about Dr. Dharma and her staff.
Dallas, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Dharma for years. I started with my routine OBGYN visits and all the way to delivering both my amazing sons. When i was pregnant with my 2nd son i lived an hour away from the office and I drove all the way to her office for every appointment. These doctors are the best! They are the most sweetest and honest women and I am blessed to have them for my care.
Dallas, TX |
Dr Dharma is amazing! Helped deliver my baby girl and made sure I understood all my options when it came to my pregnancy and delivery. She respected our birth plan. She is also very personable, even tho she was not the Dr on call she came to make sure the birth of my baby went smoothly as possible.
Dallas, TX |
Dr Dharma is by far the best gynecologist I've been to. She takes the time to answer any question that you have and will go into details to make sure you understand everything. I had to have fertility treatment for four months and the office staff became like family since I had to go in each week. My son was born just six weeks ago and it's actually kind of sad I won't be going in each week. I can not say enough good things about the staff.
Dallas, TX |
I love Women's Clinic. I see the midwives. They are all extremely knowledgeable and help me with every concern or question that I have. Dr. Dharma delivered my baby and it was the most amazing experience. She was so caring the entire time and made me feel very comfortable and did everything possible to make sure my needs were being met. I am now pregnant again and I am happy that I am in such good hands. I truly appreciate this office and recommend them to all of my friends and family.
Dallas, TX |
This doctor's office is absolutely fantastic! I have been here three different times and have seen two different doctors. Both were amazing and understanding. I would not go anywhere else after being taken care of so well here. In fact, after I move to Dallas, I plan to still return to women's Clinic to see these doctor's. Highly, highly recommend!!
Dallas, TX |
This Women's Clinic helps so many young girls and women like me. Not only do they provide free medical pregnancy verification, they help girls that are panicking about their unplanned pregnancy by providing the education needed and the information needed. The clinic is very inviting. It's a safe place to ask questions and share fears. An unplanned pregnancy is very scary, and lonely, but the nurses at this clinic help with all of the unanswered questions.
Dallas, TX |
The environment at the clinic is very professional, inviting and calming. I love how personable and non-judgmental the staff was. The nurse answered all my questions. I'm so glad I came here and will definitely recommend anyone I know to come in.
Dallas, TX |
The Women's Clinic of Dallas provides free medical pregnancy verification. They also provide individual counseling, sexual health education, and STI testing. The clinic is very inviting and the nurses are very friendly. This clinic is a safe place where women can come, ask questions and receive support from a caring staff.
Dallas, TX |
1st time visiting the women's clinic and I love the pleasant experience. They made me feel comfortable, the process was fast and easy! Friendly staff. Over all best experience definitely recommend it!!!! Thanks everyone
Dallas, TX |
I have had many different OBGYN doctors but Dr. Dharma Is the absolute best! Great attitude, very polite, answers your questions and concerns and knows what she is talking about! I highly suggest anyone looking for an all around great doctor to see her! I've already sent 2 people myself !! Staff is very friendly as well!
Dallas, TX |
They were so friendly, respectful and above all, comprehensive. If I was to choose where to give birth, I will choose this place. They were very concern of my unborn child and myself. They will make you feel relax, and make better decisions.
Dallas, TX |
i had my procedure done today my experience wasn't bad at all the staff was very friendly and the Director of patient services Dr. Dharma was very friendly she made me feel comfortable her Customer Service was Awesome she had to be the best in the whole clinic. i would recommend this clinic to anyone.
Dallas, TX |
I love women's Clinic, They are very pleasant all the time. Dr. Dharma is great, really enjoyed having her as my doc. The office receptionist is the best!! Need more doctors like Dr. Dharma, she's amazing. She shows real concern for her patients and makes me feel comfortable at every appointment. She's always pleasant and sets me at ease with her welcoming demeanor.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Dharma is a wonderful provider. I have been seeing her for over 6 years. I have some underlying health issues and she takes those into consideration when dealing with any new issues. She listens to me and my concerns.
Dr.Dharma is Awsome.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Kala Dharma has been highly successful in treating infertility that takes many women into its clutches. I would like to thank the nurse too. Her treatments are marked by high-tech sophistication and effectiveness that has brought proven results to people. Thank you, Dr. Kala Dharma
Dallas, TX |
Dr Dharma was super professional and kind. I really liked her, its not easy to find an OBGYN that you feel comfortable going to and you feel like you can trust. Everyone was very nice from the medical assistant that took my vitals and blood to the front office staff. Thank you everyone!
Dallas, TX |
I came here after taking a home test and finding out I was pregnant. Being a stay at home mum I did not have any health insurance. Anyway knowing we were keeping this baby I needed proof of pregnancy to apply for insurance, they were more than helpful. I spoke with Rachel who was and still is very nice, non judgmental (of course) and provided me with lots of information on classes and vitamins. I also leant new things about insurance and other benefits. Thank you so much for the support.
in Dallas, TX |
As a first time mother I was uncertain of what to really expect throughout my pregnancy. After a subpar experience with another OB, I found Women’s Clinic and Dr. Kala Dharma with a Google search. I was optimistic about the potential for great prenatal care and Women’s Clinic/Dr. Dharma was certainly an answer to my prayer. The office is beautiful and serene. The staff is an excellent mixture of professional and personable. I had numerous questions and no one ever seemed hurried in answering my
Dallas, TX |
I was here on March 2017. The office was very clean from waiting room to recovery. The staff from start to finish was very professional, compassionate, understanding and helpful. It was an organized and timely process. I would highly recommended Dr. Dharma.
Richardson, TX |
Dr. Dharma has been more than wonderful to me. It’s a wonderful place with extremely thoughtful and caring staff. They were very helpful with my situation and her clinic is clean and professional. I would highly recommend this practice! If I moved hours away, I would still make the drive to see them!
Dallas, TX |
Dr.Dharma is the best ob i have ever met .she is a good dr.
in Coppell, TX |
This person is a disgrace to the medical field. This lady should not be nowhere near a pregnant woman. Do not go to this person. I kept advising her that there was something wrong with my pregnancy and she insisted that the baby was OK. I trusted her since she was the professional and I was just the patient. This was the most horrific childbirth I've encountered which I had 2 priors. I do not even know how she has managed to maintain her medical license.
Have you seen Dr. Kala Dharma, MD?
Are you Dr. Dharma?