Dr. Kaizad Shroff, MD

Practices Psychiatry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 254 reviews.
Author:
Everyone was very pleasant and helpful. Long wait for new patients. But overall good experience.
Author:
He put my son on 2 drugs and insisted we complete a 2 week trial. My son couldn’t speak or think and had to drop out of high school. He showed no remorse. Kept my son on one of the drugs demanding a 6 week trial. My son was out of his mind on the drug. I returned and put my son on a very similar SSRI knowing my son had an adverse reaction to the last. Reckless mean man. Ask 4 questions and give out pills. Ask “ are you suicidal, are you psychotic, are you depressed, do you feel any better on the new drug”? Hand out powerful drugs with not even getting to know patient. The therapist actually told me to see another psychiatrist at a nearby place because he refused to acknowledge how depressed my son was. They do drug testing at $400 not covered by insurance to make cash. The waits with an appointment are terrible. Heartless, reckless doctor that will not help if your child is suicidal in any way. There are solutions such as Florida hospitals which are easier to get in to.
Author:
the only problem i have is the long wait times
Author:
This place is amazing. Everyone here is always very friendly. There is hardly a wait. Ms. Jones is a special lady and has help me in so many ways.
Author:
They have helped me a lot and I deal with my anxiety and stress in a very professional way and they have brought out unknown strengths that I have an unknown leadership qualities
Author:
Two years ago, my PCP called this office when I was going through a crisis. I was told to come immediately and was seen by Dr. Becerra. Since then, he has helped me tremendously to stabilize my moods, and especially deal with bouts of depression. He is an active, caring listener. My confidence in Dr. Becerra caused me to recommend him to a close friend who has subsequently recovered well.
Author:
I like the staff and the people here.
Author:
All the staff is very friendly. Made me and my daughter feel really confortable!!
Author:
Great Service. I appreciate that i can have a conversation with the provider.
Author:
They were very helpful and listened to all the issues my son had going on
Author:
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. He saw my then 10 yr old son. He mixed my son up with a patient who had bed wetting issues and we never had that. When he perscribed medication and we are his parents, his teachers, his school counselor all saw him decline Dr. Shroff insisted that we increase meds and my son ended up on a 72 hour suicidal hold at Bradley Center. IF Dr. Shroff knew his patients, listened to what people who spend time with him said we could have avoided the Bradley Center.
Author:
Flora was really helpful and kind.
Author:
The Staff was wonderful And very helpful. Made me feel very comfortable.
Author:
Office waiting room could be cleaner. Chairs need some TLC, maybe shampooed to get clean. Outside around the office contains trash and cigarette buds. Makes the office seem inpoverished, which is not the case. Everyone is nice and customer service is great. But first impression does not display how good the office really is.
Author:
Dr. Shroff and his colleagues are very experienced, kind, understanding and patient. Im so thankful for their help. it has changed my life.
Author:
I always have a wonderful experience at Rivertown Psychiatry. The staff and doctors are very polite and informative and always treat their patients with the utmost respect. Highly recommend!!!
Author:
very likely to send family and friends
Author:
Very helpful staff insightful Dr. great time seen to be a walk in clinic
he had a great vist
Author:
Have had a great experience so far!
Author:
Dr. Shroff and his entire staff were very professional and helpful I would recommend to anyone who need their services.
Author:
I had a wonderful time everyone was so nice..
Author:
First time visit for the walk-in clinic. Did not see Dr. Shroff, but did see the mental health nurse and she is great!
Author:
Everything was great, and everyone was very helpful.
Author:
Today my experience with river town psychiatry was a great experience ,the key is to be honest.!
Author:
Overall very satisfied with my visit. Only one small misunderstanding with staff@ the front desk..It was just a small misunderstanding. The young lady asked me for my id; I informed her I wasn't the patient and that the patient was under 12 and did not have an id; I followed up with the question of whether she needed my id. Because she failed to listen to my concern, she missed this information and was unnecessarily annoyed and short with me
Author:
this is a new experience for me and my daughter. i learned at lot about defferent mental illness effecting children. was very impressed with the staff
Author:
Dr. Shroff & his Staff are absolutely AMAZING !! Always very helpful and there when you need them. I've been a patient here for almost 2 years now and have had nothing but wonderful experiences. The staff is always courteous, welcoming and ready to help.
Author:
the staff are absolutely wonderful and helpful and Dr Shroff is very kind and patient. He is very informative and helpful. Its a wonderful office and a very comforting environment
Author:
its was a good and yall are good to me everytime i came in
good
Author:
I had a very pleasant visit today. I felt completely comfortable with Flora. She was great.
WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THE SEVICE WE RECEIVED TODAY
Author:
I think that the office staff was very understanding and helpful.
Nice and friendly staff.
Author:
I enjoyed the staff. everyone was professional and kind. I feel as there is hope for my child. I was given good tips on what to do and how to help make things better within and outside my home with my son.
Author:
Great experience.They truly helped me and my son out with my son attentive adhd. It has been a struggle so many years, and years of denial. after coming in and expressing our feelings, they made us feel so comfortable and assured everything will be fine. I could never thank his wonderful team enough. Truly grateful.
Author:
This is our first time here and it was a very easy process, I like the fact that they have a walk in clinic and you can tell that the staff is honestly concerned about helping your child which was a big concern of mine. I will happily recommend Rivertown psychiatry to both my family and friends.
Author:
I saw Ms. Flora Jones. I felt she was awesome.. She answered all our questions and took time to explain his problems. Very pleasant person.
Author:
the experience was great and everything was well explained and concerns were addressed
Author:
This was my first visit. This was beyond a great experience, the staff were very friendly and very nice. They answered all of my questions. I was a walk-in. The walk-in appointment did not take long at all. I would highly recommend others here. Thanks again.
Author:
My visit here was amazing. Mrs.Flora was awesome she took the time to listen and really took the time to understand what i am going through. she made this experiance a good one. i was embaressed for needing help and she re assured me things will be okay. never judged me once.
Author:
Dr. Shroff and his staff were very friendly and thorough.
Author:
I have a great experience with the office visit today.
Author:
Our visit was spectacular. I enjoy this doctor and i am 100% positive that this doctor knows what she is doing and is able to take care of my son.
Author:
everyone is nice and the staff is wonderful
Author:
My service here was AMAZING.
Author:
My experience today was great. I received all the help I could get today regarding my son and his behavior. The staff was really nice and I am looking forward to coming back!
Author:
I highly recommend Dr. Shroff's office. The staff was understanding and helpful.
Author:
Today, was amazing. My son and I are leaving the building with a whole new outlook!!! Thank You!