Dr. Kaizad Shroff, MD

Psychiatry | Male

Rivertown Psychiatry 1520 22nd St, Columbus, GA 31901 Get Directions
(706) 223-1933

Learn about this Doctor

Our Core Values include - professional and compassionate evaluation and continuing care to adults, children and families with psychiatric issues - advocating conservative psychiatry and maintaining a great relationship with the community we serve - demonstrating a high level of compassion, care and understanding for each other and for our patients - providing a comfortable atmosphere and a clean working environment - improving our quality of care through education of our employeesRead more

Personal Bio

Mission Statement To provide professional and compassionate evaluation and continuing care to adults, children and families with psychiatric issues...Read more

Dr. Shroff's Experience

See how Dr. Shroff's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shroff

Dr. Shroff accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Shroff has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Shroff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shroff to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Shroff
Dr. Shroff's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (123)
Dr. Shroff Says:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us. This feedback is valued by our clinic and we use it to continuously improve the patient experience. If you have a concern please call the clinic at 7062231933 and ask to speak to the practice manager.

in Columbus, GA |
Dr. Shroff is very caring and thorough. Staff is very friendly and caring.
in Opelika, Al |
So far with this being my second visit, the people that I have came across have been very nice especially Ms. Vickie, even though to be it seem she has a lot if responsibilities she is still handling the job well.
in Valley, AL |
I would really recommend him to another patient and i really enjoyed seeing him today.
in Columbus, GA |
The staff members are really nice and they really listen to you.
in Fort Benning, Ga |
Dr. Shroff is an amazing doctor. He is really caring about our issues and listens to what you are actually saying. He makes you feel comfortable which in turn makes it easier for you to discuss what might be going on. I would recommend him to everyone that needed it.
in Columbus, GA |
Excellent, I am a patient of his and so is my son he is a very good Dr. Perfect especially the Walk-In clinic
in Columbus, GA |
It has been a great experience here. Time spent in the office was great. Flexibility for me to come in and be seen was great. Dr. Shroff was great.
in Columbus, GA |
I came to Dr. Shroff at Rivertown Psychiatry because of my inability to complete my daily tasks at both work and school. I am a single, young adult who lives alone while juggling a full-time, fast paced job and a full load of college classes. I know what I can do, but as of lately, my change of schedule has caused me to feel incredibly behind and overwhelmed. I came here for help and professional advice.
Columbus, GA |
Very personnel and understanding. Took the time needed to understand my situation and explain in detail what was the best solution to my situation.
in Columbus, GA |
love dr.shroffhe is always awesome
in Columbus, GA |
The staff here is excellent always helpful to us if we anything they will help us with it they take really good care of the kids and we Thank them so much.
in smiths alabama |
This session left me feeling relieved that there is help for my daughter and that i am on the right track. i would definitely recommend Dr. Shroff. He had some great advise for my 10 year old and walked me through how they would be handling her case. I'm very excited to see some results!
Columbus, GA |
He has been such an amazing doctor. Understanding, easy to talk to, kind, and has made me feel very comfortable.
in Columbus, GA |
Very kind. Cares for the you and what your going through and not judging you.
in Columbus, GA |
Very kind. Cares for the you and what your going through and not judging you.
in Columbus, GA |
He has helped me so much with my anxiety that I would have at the drop of a hat. I am so glad that I have had the opportunity to visit with Dr. Shroff on my appointments here at the office.
in Smiths, AL |
They are very friendly, care a lot about their patients. I love this Dr's office and it's staff. Always a pleasant experience.
in Columbus, GA |
I had two grandchildren that were out of control. The youngest was diagnosed with Autism. It has been such a blessing to have some guidance and help with getting them on track. Dr Shroff also referred us to the Marcus Autism Institute in Atlanta to get us on our way to health and wholeness. The oldest child is making straight A's in school and all behavioral issues have been addressed. I am thankful that we started with him as our doctor two years go. It has made all the difference .
in Columbus, GA |
Dr. Shroff takes the time to listen to patient concerns and observations concerning child behaviors. Additionally, he did not immediately want to change a working care plan; rather he waited until the plan needed modification before expressing individual opinions and concerns.
in Columbus, GA |
Dr.Shroff is awesome and very understanding. At times I may feel like he is being hard but its only for my well being. I have been a pt for years and will continue to go.
in Columbus, GA |
Dr. Shroff is compassionate and sincerely cares about his patients. He is the reason we don't mind waiting a long time to be seen sometimes. The office also has a "quiet" adult waiting room, which is a true blessing at times.
in Columbus, GA |
All of the staff are super friendly and caring. They go above and beyond to help the patients. My grandson has been seeing them for almost a year now. Couldn't be more pleased.
very good service
in Box Springs, Georgia |
He is a wonderful Dr. he saved my life. In March of 2016 I almost died from a heroin overdose and he brought me and started me on the Suboxone program and saved my life. Thank you Dr. Shroff for everything that you do.
in Columbus, GA |
This very hard to explain. Dr. Shroff and all of his staff are amazing. The staff members go above and beyond to help the patient's. Dr. Shroff is amazing with the kids, I have seen this with my grandchildren who are patient's there. I would recommend more than just Columbus, GA to Dr. Shroff, I just can't wait until he can gets more facilities so he can see even more people.
in Columbus, GA |
Excellent, I find myself looking forward to my next visit, excited to share progress with staff who cares about me!
in Columbus, GA |
The customer service is superb and very quick when you come no long waits.
in Columbus, Ga. |
Dr. Shroff has made such a difference in my life. I am so thankful that he truly cares for his patients.
in Columbus, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Shroff for about a year now. The first time I met with him, he took time to get to know me. This established good patient-provider rapport and trust. Since then, I have looked forward to my appointments, knowing that I have someone to express my feelings and concerns with. He currently employs a courteous and professional staff whom reduce patient wait time and make an office visit time efficent. I recommend this crew to any residents of the Columbus-Phenix City area
in Columbus, GA |
very great staff. super friendly and very supportive. Would highly recommend Dr. Shroff.
in Columbus, GA |
He was very understanding and well informed.
in phenix city, Al |
pretty reasonable guy. did not let me down.
in Columbus, GA |
My son has attended services here since November 2015. We have never had a negative experience with this facility or staff. I was hesitant on having my son placed on medication, but we were at a point where that was the only option. Every question or concern has been met with the utmost care and understanding. I cannot imagine going anywhere else to have my son treated. I am forever grateful for the education and support that our family receives.
in Columbus, GA |
Dr. Shroff was a kind and professional. He shook my hand while introducing himself, and it made me feel like he was dedicated to his patients. He was extremely easy to speak with, and I was confident in his ability.
in Columbus, GA |
Dr. Shroff has taken the time to listen to what problems that my son was having in school and at home. I really appreciated the fact that he took the time to see us and focus on what my son's primary issues were. I don't know where we would be if I was not referred by a friend to come to him. I would recommend him to anyone that are now sure on where to get good psychiatric evaluations.
in fort mitchell, al |
i would recommend Dr. Shroff to family and friends. I appreciate the caring nature of the doctor. I feel that my needs are met.
in Columbus, GA |
I was completely against having my daughter medicated. We are in our second school year of being on medication and my daughter is thriving!!! Newest progress report had one B and the rest A's!!! Thanks to everyone in the office for helping and making each visit pleasant!!
in Columbus, GA |
This was the best visit ever Ms. Vicky interacted really well with my child. I am so glad we had an appointment with her today. Also, Chris at checkout is always happy when I come in.
in Columbus, GA |
Dr. Shroff was polite, kind, understanding, and answered all questions asked. Talked to our son one on one. Explained every aspect to us to our liking and was very helpful with any questions we asked. One on one communication with our son was what we were looking for with him.
in Columbus, GA |
He is a great doctor and very easy to talk to.
Columbus, GA |
I have been bringing my daughter here for 2 years. Dr. Schroff and his staff are very knowledgable treating psychiatric disorders. They listen to concerns and help find ways to improve her behavior. My daughter has greatly improved since coming here.
in Columbus, GA |
i really enjoyed talking to both of my doctors(or whatever youd call them) (sorry) i felt very comfortable telling them what was going on and all that.
in Columbus, GA |
I would recommend Dr. Shroff to all my family and friends. He is very thorough and gets to the bottom of the problem. I can call anytime if there is a problem to get it resolved quickly. He listens to any concerns I have and will prescribe accordingly.
in Columbus, GA |
My daughter (10) was struggling in school. She has always been very smart, but was having trouble paying attention. After a year we are still on the lowest dose of medication, and for the first time she made honor roll for the entire year last year!!! Understanding the problem and helping us meet out goals was not only to my satisfaction but also gave my girl a boost of confidence. We love coming to the office and updating the staff on our success!!
in Columbus, GA |
My son was having some major behavior problems. I liked the fact that they started him off on the lowest doses of medication possible and gave me the chance to see how they worked before they jumped up to the higher ones. Even after a week we could see the difference. Thank you so much!!
in phenix city, Alabama |
he was my psychiatrist several years ago, he rarely listened to me and was incredibly rude. Once a urine test came back and said that i had not taken my medications, he proceeded to yell at me even though i kept asking him to run the test again. When he finally did, it proved i had been taking my medications, the other test was a false negative. I never even received an apology.
in Columbus, GA |
I have been there six times and have not even meet this man! My child was seen by two different nurse practitioner's who don't seem to even listen. One put my child on a class four stimulant without even giving the ADHD test. The stimulant wasn't even the lowest dosage! The staff is rude. We will not be back to this office. These are powerful drugs these "People" are prescribing! I can't believe this is called a "Child Psychiatry", totally unperfectional!
in Columbus, GA |
I visited Dr. Shroff after a traumatic life event and he was completely insensitive and closed minded to the situation I was dealing with. He responded in ways to make it seem as though it was my fault for feeling a certain way. It was extremely unprofessional and caused me to start hyperventilating to which he told me to calm down. I would never recommend him to anyone I know and I hope no one has to deal with anything like I did.
in Phenix City, AL |
Depends on your needs: Dr. Schroff and staff are very friendly (give 'em a break, they deal w/us nuts DAILY!) Pros:Dr. S genuinely wants to give 100% to every patient. Diligently deal w/insr./financial for u, 3/4 visits are timely.Cons: Too many cases! This Practice puts a band aid on a lot of deep cuts when stitches are necessary. Very disappointed to be handed off to a new Dr. (+intern,cute though)4th visit,w/o warning. I came 4 Dr.Schf. If ur a Sub patient, Make your own exit strategy!!
in Fortson, GA |
Not professional at all. The other PA's are suppose to be on the same page but they are not. The staff is rude and are not helpful.
Have you seen Dr. Kaizad Shroff, MD?
Are you Dr. Shroff?

Compare Dr. Shroff

Columbus, GA 31901

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.