Dr. Kaizad Shroff, MD

Dr. Kaizad Shroff, MD

Psychiatry | Male | 37 years old

143 reviews| Leave a review

Our Core Values include - professional and compassionate evaluation and continuing care to adults, children and families with psychiatric issues - advocating conservative psychiatry and maintaining a great relationship with the community we serve - demonstrating a high level of compassion, care and understanding for each other and for our patients - providing a comfortable atmosphere and a clean working environment - improving our quality of care through education of our employeesRead more

Personal Bio

Mission Statement To provide professional and compassionate evaluation and continuing care to adults, children and families with psychiatric issues...Read more

Dr. Shroff's Experience

See how Dr. Shroff's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shroff

Dr. Shroff accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Shroff has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Shroff
Dr. Shroff's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (135)
Dr. Shroff Says:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us. This feedback is valued by our clinic and we use it to continuously improve the patient experience. If you have a concern please call the clinic at 7062231933 and ask to speak to the practice manager.

in forson,Ga |
my best decription of my experience here at rivertown is very overwhelming and feel very welcomed once i get into the building .i actually feel a passsoin that i havent felt before .the staff is awsome and just the atmosphere feels caring and a loving feeling that i havent felt in quite sometime. thank you! shannon keith
in Columbus, GA |
Flora Jones was an answer to prayers. She was wonderful to my daughter
He is excellent!
Columbus, GA |
friendly staff dr shroff is great, vicky is awesome phone calls could returned when vm are left
in Columbus, GA |
Everyone at this office is very helpful and polite and I would recommend any one to this office.
in Columbus, GA |
i like coming here to see the doctor, i feel like i can talk to him with no problem at all. He knew when i was hesitating to answer some questions and he knew what i was thinking at momments and knew how to interact with me.
in Columbus, GA |
My visit was great!! Loved the staff, Dr.Shroff, and service!
in Columbus, GA |
I have enjoyed visiting here. He is attentive and empathetic to the children.
in Columbus, GA |
I always enjoy seeing Dr. Shroff he answers my questions and makes me feel comfortable.
in LaGrange, GA |
friendly staff. great with children
in lagrange, ga |
the staff at rivertown work hard to figure out whats going on and the best ways to treat it.
He's great
in Columbus, GA |
because i fill they can help anyone who need help they were very nice to me
in Columbus, GA |
Dr. Shroff is very caring and thorough. Staff is very friendly and caring.
in Opelika, Al |
So far with this being my second visit, the people that I have came across have been very nice especially Ms. Vickie, even though to be it seem she has a lot if responsibilities she is still handling the job well.
in Valley, AL |
I would really recommend him to another patient and i really enjoyed seeing him today.
in Columbus, GA |
The staff members are really nice and they really listen to you.
in Fort Benning, Ga |
Dr. Shroff is an amazing doctor. He is really caring about our issues and listens to what you are actually saying. He makes you feel comfortable which in turn makes it easier for you to discuss what might be going on. I would recommend him to everyone that needed it.
in Columbus, GA |
Excellent, I am a patient of his and so is my son he is a very good Dr. Perfect especially the Walk-In clinic
in Columbus, GA |
It has been a great experience here. Time spent in the office was great. Flexibility for me to come in and be seen was great. Dr. Shroff was great.
in Columbus, GA |
I came to Dr. Shroff at Rivertown Psychiatry because of my inability to complete my daily tasks at both work and school. I am a single, young adult who lives alone while juggling a full-time, fast paced job and a full load of college classes. I know what I can do, but as of lately, my change of schedule has caused me to feel incredibly behind and overwhelmed. I came here for help and professional advice.
Columbus, GA |
Very personnel and understanding. Took the time needed to understand my situation and explain in detail what was the best solution to my situation.
in Columbus, GA |
love dr.shroffhe is always awesome
in Columbus, GA |
The staff here is excellent always helpful to us if we anything they will help us with it they take really good care of the kids and we Thank them so much.
in smiths alabama |
This session left me feeling relieved that there is help for my daughter and that i am on the right track. i would definitely recommend Dr. Shroff. He had some great advise for my 10 year old and walked me through how they would be handling her case. I'm very excited to see some results!
Columbus, GA |
He has been such an amazing doctor. Understanding, easy to talk to, kind, and has made me feel very comfortable.
in Columbus, GA |
Very kind. Cares for the you and what your going through and not judging you.
in Columbus, GA |
Very kind. Cares for the you and what your going through and not judging you.
in Columbus, GA |
He has helped me so much with my anxiety that I would have at the drop of a hat. I am so glad that I have had the opportunity to visit with Dr. Shroff on my appointments here at the office.
in Smiths, AL |
They are very friendly, care a lot about their patients. I love this Dr's office and it's staff. Always a pleasant experience.
in Columbus, GA |
I had two grandchildren that were out of control. The youngest was diagnosed with Autism. It has been such a blessing to have some guidance and help with getting them on track. Dr Shroff also referred us to the Marcus Autism Institute in Atlanta to get us on our way to health and wholeness. The oldest child is making straight A's in school and all behavioral issues have been addressed. I am thankful that we started with him as our doctor two years go. It has made all the difference .
in Columbus, GA |
Dr. Shroff takes the time to listen to patient concerns and observations concerning child behaviors. Additionally, he did not immediately want to change a working care plan; rather he waited until the plan needed modification before expressing individual opinions and concerns.
in Columbus, GA |
Dr.Shroff is awesome and very understanding. At times I may feel like he is being hard but its only for my well being. I have been a pt for years and will continue to go.
in Columbus, GA |
Dr. Shroff is compassionate and sincerely cares about his patients. He is the reason we don't mind waiting a long time to be seen sometimes. The office also has a "quiet" adult waiting room, which is a true blessing at times.
in Columbus, GA |
All of the staff are super friendly and caring. They go above and beyond to help the patients. My grandson has been seeing them for almost a year now. Couldn't be more pleased.
very good service
in Box Springs, Georgia |
He is a wonderful Dr. he saved my life. In March of 2016 I almost died from a heroin overdose and he brought me and started me on the Suboxone program and saved my life. Thank you Dr. Shroff for everything that you do.
in Columbus, GA |
This very hard to explain. Dr. Shroff and all of his staff are amazing. The staff members go above and beyond to help the patient's. Dr. Shroff is amazing with the kids, I have seen this with my grandchildren who are patient's there. I would recommend more than just Columbus, GA to Dr. Shroff, I just can't wait until he can gets more facilities so he can see even more people.
in Columbus, GA |
Excellent, I find myself looking forward to my next visit, excited to share progress with staff who cares about me!
in Columbus, GA |
The customer service is superb and very quick when you come no long waits.
in Columbus, Ga. |
Dr. Shroff has made such a difference in my life. I am so thankful that he truly cares for his patients.
in Columbus, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Shroff for about a year now. The first time I met with him, he took time to get to know me. This established good patient-provider rapport and trust. Since then, I have looked forward to my appointments, knowing that I have someone to express my feelings and concerns with. He currently employs a courteous and professional staff whom reduce patient wait time and make an office visit time efficent. I recommend this crew to any residents of the Columbus-Phenix City area
in Columbus, GA |
very great staff. super friendly and very supportive. Would highly recommend Dr. Shroff.
in Columbus, GA |
He was very understanding and well informed.
in phenix city, Al |
pretty reasonable guy. did not let me down.
in Columbus, GA |
My son has attended services here since November 2015. We have never had a negative experience with this facility or staff. I was hesitant on having my son placed on medication, but we were at a point where that was the only option. Every question or concern has been met with the utmost care and understanding. I cannot imagine going anywhere else to have my son treated. I am forever grateful for the education and support that our family receives.
in Columbus, GA |
Dr. Shroff was a kind and professional. He shook my hand while introducing himself, and it made me feel like he was dedicated to his patients. He was extremely easy to speak with, and I was confident in his ability.
in Columbus, GA |
Dr. Shroff has taken the time to listen to what problems that my son was having in school and at home. I really appreciated the fact that he took the time to see us and focus on what my son's primary issues were. I don't know where we would be if I was not referred by a friend to come to him. I would recommend him to anyone that are now sure on where to get good psychiatric evaluations.
in fort mitchell, al |
i would recommend Dr. Shroff to family and friends. I appreciate the caring nature of the doctor. I feel that my needs are met.
in Columbus, GA |
I was completely against having my daughter medicated. We are in our second school year of being on medication and my daughter is thriving!!! Newest progress report had one B and the rest A's!!! Thanks to everyone in the office for helping and making each visit pleasant!!
Have you seen Dr. Kaizad Shroff, MD?
Are you Dr. Shroff?

Compare Dr. Shroff

Mission Statement

To provide professional and compassionate evaluation and continuing care to adults, children and families with psychiatric issues in a confidential and caring environment.

Dr. Shroff's Care Philosophy

Dr. Shroff says...

What distinguishes Rivertown Psychiatry is the constant focus on minimalistic medications. All psychiatrists know that medications are needed and we are happy to prescribe when specific diagnoses or criteria are met but we are hesitant to "push meds" especially when treating children.

Among other benefits is the very real advantage that if a patient is on a lower dose of medication, we have a much better chance of tapering the dose down and stopping the meds.

Treating symptoms and curing mental illness with low dose targeted medication is what we think we specialize in. This is not possible without your help as the patient or care provider of the patient. In order to give low doses, compliance is a must! We generally refer non-compliant patients out to other resources within our awesome community.

Dr. Shroff says...

Dr. Shroff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry

• Part of Mental Health Awareness week 2011
    • Part of the Speak up for Kids Campaign 2011

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Shroff's Board Certifications

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
  • Bulimia
  • Cocaine Addiction
  • Combination Drug Dependence
  • Conversion Disorder
  • Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

Completed in 2009

Graduated in 1996

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Shroff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shroff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

• Group Psychotherapy
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
Filter Your Results