Dr. Kaizad Shroff, MD

Dr. Kaizad Shroff, MD

Psychiatry | Male | 38 years old

155 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Our Core Values include - professional and compassionate evaluation and continuing care to adults, children and families with psychiatric issues - advocating conservative psychiatry and maintaining a great relationship with the community we serve - demonstrating a high level of compassion, care and understanding for each other and for our patients - providing a comfortable atmosphere and a clean working environment - improving our quality of care through education of our employeesRead more

Personal Bio

Mission Statement To provide professional and compassionate evaluation and continuing care to adults, children and families with psychiatric issues...Read more

Dr. Shroff's Experience

See how Dr. Shroff's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shroff

Dr. Shroff accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Shroff has admitting privileges.

Dr. Shroff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shroff to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Shroff Says:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us. This feedback is valued by our clinic and we use it to continuously improve the patient experience. If you have a concern please call the clinic at 7062231933 and ask to speak to the practice manager.

Dr. Shroff's Performance
The staff is amazing!
very friendly staff
Columbus, GA |
Dr. Shroff was very patient and understanding. I appreciated that he was very straightforward and cut right to the chase.
in Statesboro, GA |
Our experience has been absolutely fantastic. We are able to immediately talk to someone on the phone if needed, which is great because we drive a few hours to get here. They truly care about their patients and their well-being.
Columbus, GA |
Showed excellent intreast in my family an authentic concern
in Columbus, GA |
Although I did not see the dr personally, I did see one of his NP's and she was amazing. The front desk staff was very kind and helpful, Cris at check out was a hoot. I absolutely love her. And our course Brittany who answered the phone and set up my appt was super helpful, polite and professional. But I may be biased about her! Thank you all to the wonderful staff for making my first visit and experience a pleasurable one!
in Columbus, GA |
Dr. Shroff's takes walk-ins which is important for a family in crisis and for this I'm forever grateful. He was patient and considerate while providing a much needed service to my family. Dr. Shroff provided immediate care/plan and references for counselors that matched my family's urgent needs. I have recommended Dr. Shroff to numerous family's in need and will continue to do.
in Columbus, GA |
This office is fairly good about urgent appointments. The wait times can be long sometimes but it is worth the care you receive there. Dr. Shroff is great with the children. My son has been coming here for 2 years. I highly recommend.
in Columbus, GA |
Front desk is very accommodating and full staff very professional.
Columbus, GA |
I appreciate the staff at Dr. Schroffs office. They always eager to improve the quality of service their patience receive. Dr. Schroff is very professional , compassionate Dr. that will explain and or answer any question you may have. I have been a patient for over a year and I feel part of a family.
in PHENIX CITY,AL |
Dr.Shroff and his staff have provided me with an exceptional amount of care and service. Truly the best psychiatric practice that I have dealt with.
Columbus, GA |
We are so grateful to have found this group of physicians. After 2 years searching for a diagnosis, we found one on our first visit here. This has to be the best group of doctors in the area. We have seen great results from our 4 year old, just after a couple visits. They are very flexible with appointments and have helped us in ways, they may never know. Thank you!
in forson,Ga |
my best decription of my experience here at rivertown is very overwhelming and feel very welcomed once i get into the building .i actually feel a passsoin that i havent felt before .the staff is awsome and just the atmosphere feels caring and a loving feeling that i havent felt in quite sometime. thank you! shannon keith
in Columbus, GA |
Flora Jones was an answer to prayers. She was wonderful to my daughter
He is excellent!
Columbus, GA |
friendly staff dr shroff is great, vicky is awesome phone calls could returned when vm are left
in Columbus, GA |
Everyone at this office is very helpful and polite and I would recommend any one to this office.
in Columbus, GA |
i like coming here to see the doctor, i feel like i can talk to him with no problem at all. He knew when i was hesitating to answer some questions and he knew what i was thinking at momments and knew how to interact with me.
in Columbus, GA |
My visit was great!! Loved the staff, Dr.Shroff, and service!
in Columbus, GA |
I have enjoyed visiting here. He is attentive and empathetic to the children.
in Columbus, GA |
I always enjoy seeing Dr. Shroff he answers my questions and makes me feel comfortable.
in LaGrange, GA |
friendly staff. great with children
in lagrange, ga |
the staff at rivertown work hard to figure out whats going on and the best ways to treat it.
He's great
in Columbus, GA |
because i fill they can help anyone who need help they were very nice to me
in Columbus, GA |
Dr. Shroff is very caring and thorough. Staff is very friendly and caring.
in Opelika, Al |
So far with this being my second visit, the people that I have came across have been very nice especially Ms. Vickie, even though to be it seem she has a lot if responsibilities she is still handling the job well.
in Valley, AL |
I would really recommend him to another patient and i really enjoyed seeing him today.
in Columbus, GA |
The staff members are really nice and they really listen to you.
in Fort Benning, Ga |
Dr. Shroff is an amazing doctor. He is really caring about our issues and listens to what you are actually saying. He makes you feel comfortable which in turn makes it easier for you to discuss what might be going on. I would recommend him to everyone that needed it.
in Columbus, GA |
Excellent, I am a patient of his and so is my son he is a very good Dr. Perfect especially the Walk-In clinic
in Columbus, GA |
It has been a great experience here. Time spent in the office was great. Flexibility for me to come in and be seen was great. Dr. Shroff was great.
in Columbus, GA |
I came to Dr. Shroff at Rivertown Psychiatry because of my inability to complete my daily tasks at both work and school. I am a single, young adult who lives alone while juggling a full-time, fast paced job and a full load of college classes. I know what I can do, but as of lately, my change of schedule has caused me to feel incredibly behind and overwhelmed. I came here for help and professional advice.
Columbus, GA |
Very personnel and understanding. Took the time needed to understand my situation and explain in detail what was the best solution to my situation.
in Columbus, GA |
love dr.shroffhe is always awesome
in Columbus, GA |
The staff here is excellent always helpful to us if we anything they will help us with it they take really good care of the kids and we Thank them so much.
Columbus, GA |
He has been such an amazing doctor. Understanding, easy to talk to, kind, and has made me feel very comfortable.
in Columbus, GA |
Very kind. Cares for the you and what your going through and not judging you.
in Columbus, GA |
Very kind. Cares for the you and what your going through and not judging you.
in Columbus, GA |
He has helped me so much with my anxiety that I would have at the drop of a hat. I am so glad that I have had the opportunity to visit with Dr. Shroff on my appointments here at the office.
in Smiths, AL |
They are very friendly, care a lot about their patients. I love this Dr's office and it's staff. Always a pleasant experience.
in Columbus, GA |
I had two grandchildren that were out of control. The youngest was diagnosed with Autism. It has been such a blessing to have some guidance and help with getting them on track. Dr Shroff also referred us to the Marcus Autism Institute in Atlanta to get us on our way to health and wholeness. The oldest child is making straight A's in school and all behavioral issues have been addressed. I am thankful that we started with him as our doctor two years go. It has made all the difference .
in Columbus, GA |
Dr. Shroff takes the time to listen to patient concerns and observations concerning child behaviors. Additionally, he did not immediately want to change a working care plan; rather he waited until the plan needed modification before expressing individual opinions and concerns.
in Columbus, GA |
Dr.Shroff is awesome and very understanding. At times I may feel like he is being hard but its only for my well being. I have been a pt for years and will continue to go.
in Columbus, GA |
Dr. Shroff is compassionate and sincerely cares about his patients. He is the reason we don't mind waiting a long time to be seen sometimes. The office also has a "quiet" adult waiting room, which is a true blessing at times.
in Columbus, GA |
All of the staff are super friendly and caring. They go above and beyond to help the patients. My grandson has been seeing them for almost a year now. Couldn't be more pleased.
very good service
in Box Springs, Georgia |
He is a wonderful Dr. he saved my life. In March of 2016 I almost died from a heroin overdose and he brought me and started me on the Suboxone program and saved my life. Thank you Dr. Shroff for everything that you do.
in Columbus, GA |
This very hard to explain. Dr. Shroff and all of his staff are amazing. The staff members go above and beyond to help the patient's. Dr. Shroff is amazing with the kids, I have seen this with my grandchildren who are patient's there. I would recommend more than just Columbus, GA to Dr. Shroff, I just can't wait until he can gets more facilities so he can see even more people.
in Columbus, GA |
Excellent, I find myself looking forward to my next visit, excited to share progress with staff who cares about me!
Have you seen Dr. Kaizad Shroff, MD?
Are you Dr. Shroff?

Compare Dr. Shroff

Mission Statement

To provide professional and compassionate evaluation and continuing care to adults, children and families with psychiatric issues in a confidential and caring environment.

Dr. Shroff's Care Philosophy

Dr. Shroff says...

What distinguishes Rivertown Psychiatry is the constant focus on minimalistic medications. All psychiatrists know that medications are needed and we are happy to prescribe when specific diagnoses or criteria are met but we are hesitant to "push meds" especially when treating children.

Among other benefits is the very real advantage that if a patient is on a lower dose of medication, we have a much better chance of tapering the dose down and stopping the meds.

Treating symptoms and curing mental illness with low dose targeted medication is what we think we specialize in. This is not possible without your help as the patient or care provider of the patient. In order to give low doses, compliance is a must! We generally refer non-compliant patients out to other resources within our awesome community.

Dr. Shroff says...

Dr. Shroff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry

• Part of Mental Health Awareness week 2011
    • Part of the Speak up for Kids Campaign 2011

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Shroff's Board Certifications

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
  • Bulimia
  • Cocaine Addiction
  • Combination Drug Dependence
  • Conversion Disorder
  • Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

Completed in 2009

Graduated in 1996

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Shroff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shroff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry
  • Pediatric Psychiatry
  • Pharmacology
  • Psychological Pharmacology
  • Reproductive Psychiatry
  • Sleep Medicine (Psychiatry & Neurology)
  • Social Psychiatry

• Group Psychotherapy
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)