Contact provider for availability

Emergency Medicine ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Halimi

Washington Fremont Emergency Medical Group

2000 Mowry Ave Ste 232 Fremont, CA 94538

Dr. Kadeer Halimi, DO is an emergency medicine specialist in Fremont, CA. He graduated from Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences and specializes in emergency medicine.

Dr. Halimi accepts

Dr. Halimi accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Halimi treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Halimi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Halimi

1.0

Dr. Halimi?
Dr. Halimi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kadeer Halimi, DO
RecentMost Helpful
My father saw him in the ER at Washington Hospital for a severe nosebleed. Cauterized the wrong vessel in the nose and sent him on his way with a thick gauge in his nostril. THAT, is what was preventing the bleeding, NOT his poor, incorrect cauterization job. His nosebleed continued till he was seen by his regular ENT. Insurance will be billed thousands. Do not rush through procedure. Awful. Inept. A travesty.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kadeer Halimi, DO?
I was seen by him in the emergency room. He was awful. If there was the option to give less than 1 star, I would. Immediately, upon seeing me dressed in my military uniform, he made a comment about the military and questioned why was I even in THAT ER. He was VERY rude. He was dismissive of my pain and symptoms and chalked it up to acid reflex. That was a misdiagnosis. He discharged me and refused to let me speak with another Dr. The nurse said, at my pain level I should NOT be discharged. :(
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kadeer Halimi, DO?
He's a doctor that has a bad attitude and doesn't talk right. My friend said he doesn't seem nice. He doesn't do his job right and I would hate to see him in the ER.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kadeer Halimi, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Halimi?

• Emergency Medicine

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Halimi treats patients.

O'Connor Hospital