Dr. K Pandelidis, MD

Dr. K Pandelidis, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

OSS Health 470 Eisenhower Dr Hanover, PA 17331 Get Directions

OSS Health will continually strive to be the healthcare leader in quality, innovation and value. We will make every effort to understand and exceed the expectations and needs of our patients as well as to provide an environment of safe, respectful and dignified care at all times.

Dr. K Pandelidis, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Hanover, PA. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Pandelidis is affiliated with Memorial Hospital, WellSpan York Hospital and Oss Orthopaedic Hospital.

Dr. Pandelidis' Experience

See how Dr. Pandelidis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pandelidis

Dr. Pandelidis accepts 27 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Pandelidis has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pandelidis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pandelidis to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Pandelidis' Performance
in Mechanicsburg, PA |
Dr. Pandelidis has been the best doctor I have ever been to! He was very informative, thorough, and compassionate. I had ACDF surgery on c5/c6 level. I was back to work two weeks later. His knowledge, skill, and attention to detail is first class. Because of him, I am able to work again with no pain.
in Hanover, PA |
I was having quite severe pain due to stenosis. Dr. Pandelidis recently performed a Decompressive Laminectomy on my L3, L4 and L5 vertebrae. The surgery was a total success and I am now pain free. I understand that spinal surgery is something that many people are fearful of. But if anyone ever asks me if they should get the surgery I had to relieve their pain I am going to tell them "Yes, absolutely. Just make sure you have Dr. Pandelidis perform the surgery".
in York, PA |
ZERO STARS Dr. Pandelidis failed on my disc surgery. I will be facing a second surgery next month to fix the mess created by this doctor NOT applying a blood patch during surgery, to the spinal tear/cut (made in surgery). At my follow up, I suggested the blood patch (Internet research) where I was told it's more risky than helpful. A second opinion has confirmed that a blood patch should've been applied. This was completly avoidable and not handled in my best interest. DO NOT USE THIS GUY!
in York, PA |
Dr. Pandelidist is a wonderful intelligent doctor. I had so much pain in my lower back. We found out I had no disc left in my L4 & L5 . So Dr. Pandelidist patiently sat down with me and explain to me what he could do with doing surgery. Dec.17, 15 I had the surgery and today Feb.23, 16 I have no pain. I felt relief right away, some tenderness and I had a nerve in my right leg hurt, but med's help me with that. Dr. Pandelidist help me so much, I highly recommend him.
in Salem, Virginia |
My experience with Dr Pandelidis has been excellent! He gave me the confidence I needed to do my spine discectomy fusion C5- C6 which became with awesome results. Thanks Doctor Nicholas Pandelidis to give me My life back .
in York, PA |
I wonderful Physician. He gave me the confidence I need to procedure my spine fusion surgery. I had done it two months ago and I am very happy with the results. Thanks Dr. Pandelidis .
in York, PA |
My low back surgery was a success. I had severe pain down my right buttock and leg and this has subsided after surgery. I was worried right after surgery due to some weakness and numbness; however, he encouraged me that this would subside after some more time, and it has. I'm getting stronger every week.
He is a great person.
Have you seen Dr. K Pandelidis, MD?
Are you Dr. Pandelidis?

Compare Dr. Pandelidis

Dr. Pandelidis' Care Philosophy

Dr. Pandelidis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Pandelidis has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pandelidis' Board Certifications

• Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)

Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine

University Rochester

Completed in 1991

Haverford College

Graduated in 1981

Dr. Pandelidis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pandelidis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neck Surgery