Dr. Kiup Kim, MD

Dr. Kiup Kim, MD

Phlebology | Male

202 E Earll Dr Ste 360 Phoenix, AZ 85012 Get Directions

Dr. Kiup Kim, MD is a phlebology doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Mountain Vista Medical Center and Tempe St. Luke's Hospital.

Dr. Kim's Experience

See how Dr. Kim's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim accepts 42 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kim has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kim to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Kim's Performance
Mission Viejo, CA |
Great results, great care, competent surgeon. My mother had suffered for years with leg swelling and pain. Dr. Kim quickly diagnosed her correctly and implemented a treatment program. Now she's symptom free and enjoys her new found legs. Highly recommended.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
My symptoms only got worse and Dr. Kim was very rude when I tried to book another appointment to fix the problems he made worse. DO NOT TRUST HIM. He'll charge you more then what he tells you. Terrible!
Scottsdale, AZ |
Terrible. Made my symptoms worse and charged me A LOT more then what was agreed upon! Beware, stay away from Dr. Kiup Kim.
Mesa, AZ |
To Dr. Kim, I had prayed to Jesus to help me find a wonderful laser vein specialist in the Chandler area. I went through some research, came across your website, and saw your picture and God's peace settled on my heart. My husband and I felt so good about calling you and having a consultation with you in October of this year. We are so happy we came to you to do the necessary laser vein surgeries I needed, as well as the sclero treatments. I deeply appreciate your compassionate caring he
Scottsdale, AZ |
The procedure didn't work at all and they're TERRIBLE about explaining the cost of the work that needed to be done. I asked multiple times what I would be billed and was told over and over that my insurance covered 100% of the procedure. 8 months later I have over $1000 in bills from them. When I tried calling back everyone was rude and clueless. It literally took 23 phone calls to get someone who could explain what happened and that the office staff lied and there's nothing they can do about
in Phoenix |
Dr. Kim is very professional as well as personable. I have been an athlete all my life and now had some vein issues as well as verricose veins. I had constant swelling in my ankles not realizing that can be a vein problem. Dr. Kim gave me a treatment plan that I have followed and have already seen great results and haven't had swollen ankles since the 2nd procedure.Amazingly he and his staff have always gone out of there way to make me feel comfortable.
in Gilbert, Az |
I have been a patient of Bellagio Clinic since 2011. Dr. Kim is a very competent, thorough and caring professional. I had laser treatments from him several times throughout the past years and have been very pleased. I have also been very satisfied with Alexis' work. His staff is very courteous and attentive. I had a laser treatment two days ago. The technician working with Dr. Kim was Brincia. She was also top notch. I have been a registered nurse for many years
in Chandler, AZ |
If I could I would give him 10 stars!!! Dr. Kim is very compassionate. He helped me get motivated to loose weight I was over 204 pounds! I have lost 37 pounds!! He started treating me for my veins and I came to him with a lot of pain and swelling on my legs.I do not have any more pain on my legs. Dr. Kim has helped me not just physically but also emotionally. I felt very depressed before coming to see him and now I am SO HAPPY my legs don't hurt and I feel better.
in Chandler, Az |
He has given my confidence back and I cannot thank him enough. I have had a facial vein from forehead to my neck line very dark. After 2 sessions 50% improved. He also rid me of a 4x4 patch of blue, red and purple spider veins which was my main reason for going to Bellagio in the first place. I have been treated with care and dignity and consider Dr. Kim my favorite doctor in any field. He takes his time with me and I much appreciate him. Perhaps some of you reviewers should be more patient
Have you seen Dr. Kiup Kim, MD?
Are you Dr. Kim?

Compare Dr. Kim

}

Dr. Kim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Phlebology
      •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
      •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
      • Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
      • Cavernous Venous Malformation
      • Cellulitis
      • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
      • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
      • Familial Venous Malformations
      • Leg Venous Ulcer
      • Limb Swelling
      • Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
      • Lipomas
      • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
      • Phlebitis
      • Venous Reflux
      • Venous Thrombosis
      • Venous Ulcer

Umdnj Newark

Dr. Kim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Phlebology

• Vein Ablation
      • Vein Laser Ablation
      • Vein Treatment
      • Venous Closure
      • Venous Doppler (Legs and Arms)
      • Venous Sclerotherapy